我吓坏了!我们很抱歉,爸爸。听……
I've been freaking out!We're sorry, Dad. Listen...
是一件事——
[overlapping chatter]It was this one thing--
是一只猫,你知道我怕猫,所以…
It was this cat, and you know I'm scared of cats, so...
-是的,那只猫 -等一下
[Raphael] Yeah, the cat.[Splinter] Wait a second.
你说你要去购物,然后马上回来。
You said you would go shopping, then come right back.
你去哪儿了?(多纳泰罗)嗯…
Where were you?[Donatello] Uh...
那只猫很抱歉,斯普林特。
The cat was--We're sorry, Splinter.
他们想去看电影。我试着劝他们不要这么做。[所有]利奥!
The guys wanted to see a movie. I tried to talk 'em out of it.[all] Leo!
怎么啦?你和人类一起看电影吗?啊!
What? You watch a movie with the humans? Ugh!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们。(分♥裂♥)嘿。
You ratted us out.[Splinter] Hey.
不要那样用那个词。
Don't use that word that way.
我是说,现在是2023年。对不起,爸爸。
I mean, it's 2023.Sorry, Dad.
这没什么大不了的!
It wasn't that big a deal!
我们刚看完电影就回来了!我们很好!
We just watched a movie and came back! We're fine!
嗯。
Hmm.
你忘了,是吗?
You forgot, huh?
你不记得为什么人类是恶心的怪物了吗?
You don't remember why human are disgusting monsters?
为什么它们很危险?
Why they're dangerous?
他们为什么要榨我们的血?
Why they're gonna milk us for our blood?
我们连乳♥头♥都没有!
[overlapping chatter]We don't even have nipples!
我再讲一遍。我一次比一次老一岁。
I'm gonna tell the story again.I get a year older every time.
(斯普林特)就为了这个,我告诉你长话短说。
[Splinter] Just for that, I tell you the long version.
多纳泰罗:不,不,不!(分♥裂♥笑)
[Donatello] No, no, no![Splinter chuckles]
[Splinter] 一切都始于15年前。
[Splinter] It all started 15 years ago.
我是20多岁的年轻老鼠。
I was young rat in my 20s.
看着我!我太可爱了。 我在世界之巅。
Look at me! I was so cute. I was on top of the world.
[尖叫]不,我是 世界的底部。太可怕了!
[shrieks] No, I was the bottom of the world. It was terrible!
没人喜欢我。 我没有朋友。
Nobody liked me. I had no friends.
浣熊不喜欢我。 狗不喜欢我。
Raccoons didn't like me. Dogs don't like me.
你知道谁最恨我吗? 《我》人类!
You know who hate me the most? Humans!
(人们尖叫)
[people screaming]
我有一个朋友。 他是一只蟑螂。
I had one friend. He was a cockroach.
我们相处得很好。 他的名字是Kevin。
We got along very well. His name was Kevin.
(压制)
[squelches]
然后我吃了他。
And then I ate him.
(雷声隆隆地)(尖叫)
[thunder rumbles][squeaks]
一天《我》,
One day,
《我》一切都改变了。
everything changed.
[幼崽咕咕叫,叽叽叫]
[hatchlings cooing, chittering]
(呻♥吟♥)
[babbles]
【咆哮】(库)
[growls][coos]
(咕咕叫)
[cooing]
你是我遇见的第一件事
You was the first things I met
不想杀了我 或者吃了我[咕咕]
that didn't want to kill me or eat me.[coos]
我不能 就把你留在那里。
I couldn't just leave you there.
你被这绒毛覆盖了
You was covered in this wooze
有人把 扔进下水道
that someone dump in the sewers.
不管这是什么,
Whatever this wooze was,
它改变了我们。
it transformed us.
(的)
[grunting]
(尖叫)
[screaming]
(尖叫消失)
[screaming fades]
因为我老了, 我成了老老鼠人。
Because I was older, I became older rat man.
(乌龟笑)(的)
[turtles giggle][grunting]
你们是宝贝,
You guys was babies,
所以你留下来了 小海龟。
so you stayed baby turtle creatures.
如果你仔细想想, 没有什么更有意义的了
If you think about that, it couldn't make more sense.
(崩溃)
[crashes]
这很奇怪, 但我们成了一家人。
It was weird, but we became a family.
[播放“眼知”]
Eye Know" playing]
[笑]
[laughing]
(胃咆哮)
[stomach growls]
哇!噢!
Whoa!Oh!
[拉斐尔和斯普林特轻笑]
[Raphael and Splinter chuckle]
(乌龟笑)
[turtles laughing]
(所有打鼾)
[all snoring]
(海龟傻笑)
[turtles giggle]
(呻♥吟♥)
[babbles]
[Splinter] 你对人类世界着迷 。
[Splinter] You were obsessed with the human world.
所以我决定试一试。
So I decide to give a shot.
(引擎加速)
[engines revving]
(喇叭鸣响)
[horn honks]
(乌龟)哇!
[turtles] Wow!
哇!
Wow!
哦,我很抱歉。原谅我。
Oh, I am so sorry. Excuse me.
(海龟牙牙学语)嗯…
[turtles babble]Uh...
[Splinter] 进展不顺利。
[Splinter] It didn't go well.
天啊,是个老鼠人!
Oh, my God, it's a rat man!
(人们喘着气)鼠人?
[people gasp]Rat man?
每一个人,看!是老鼠人!
Everybody, look! It's a rat man!
这不是老鼠人,这只是一件糟糕的米老鼠服装。
It's not a rat man, it's just a bad Mickey Mouse costume.
它是真实的!我碰到它了!
It's real! I touched it!
(喘息)(咆哮)
[gasps][growls]
你老鼠!
You rat!
[旁观者]杀了老鼠,伙计!
[bystander] Kill the rat man!
[斯普林特呻♥吟♥]孩子们!
[Splinter groans] Boys!
米奇!
Mikey!
(角突然响了)
[horn blares]
[刹车发出刺耳的嘶嘶声]
[brakes screech, hiss]
(叹息)
[groans]
(海龟牙牙学语)
[turtles babble]
看,他在那儿!那不是猫。这是一只老鼠!
Look, there he is!That's not a cat. It's a rat!
[Splinter] 那天我答应决不让你受到伤害
[Splinter] That day I promised to never let you get hurt,
《我》。
ever again.
我需要找到一个方法
I needed to find a way
解开忍♥术的古老秘密 。
to unlock ancient secrets of ninjutsu.
如何将尸体 变成死亡武器。
How to turn a body into a weapon of death.
我找到了。
And I found it.
[播放“Push It to the Limit”]
Push It to the Limit" playing]
[乌龟空手道大叫]
[turtles karate yell]
(所有喘气)
[all gasp]
(欢呼)
[shouts]
[全是空手道大叫]
[all karate yell]
(欢呼)
[shouts]
(所有的呼噜声)
[all grunt]
[大卫·西格,呼应]♬我是忍♥者♬
[David Seeger, echoing] ♪ I'm a ninja ♪
我们以为我们需要人类世界,
We thought we needed the human world,
但我们只需要彼此。
but we only needed each other.
所以我才这么严格,你知道吗?
That's why I'm so strict, you know?
我只有你们俩了。
You boys are all I got.
你是我的全部。
And you're all I'll ever have.
你又不知道。我做!
You don't know that.I do!
你知道我这个年纪的变种人吗?这是一个很小的游泳池。
You know other mutants my age? It's a really small pool.
没有可以认识其他变种女人的应用。
There's no app to meet other mutant ladies.
相信我。我每天都检查。
Trust me. I check every day.
是的。这是真的。
Yeah.That's true.
听着,我真的不想这么做。
Look, I really don't want to do this.
(叹息)
[sighs]
一个月内不准离开下水道。
No leave the sewer for one month.
严重吗?[斯普林特]是的,是的,是的。
Seriously?[Splinter] Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我下定决心了。就是这样。我完成了。
I made up my mind. That's it. I'm done.
这也太无聊了吧!
This sucks!
拉斐,别这样。闭嘴,里奥。
Hey, Raph, come on.Shut up, Leo.
米奇。
Mikey.
值得吗,领袖先生?
Was it worth it, Mr. Leader?
嘿,伙计们?
Hey, guys?
如果我们不是被社会唾弃的怪物
If we weren't monsters that were shunned by society
可以做我们想做的事,
and could actually do what we wanted,
你们会怎么做?
what would you guys do?
我是说,如果我诚实的话,我会做个普通人。你知道吗?
I mean, if I'm being honest, I'd just be normal. You know?
电影精选列表