哦,不!
Oh, no!
(海龟尖叫)
[turtles scream]
[金属叮当声,玻璃破碎]
[metal clanking, glass shattering]
[海龟发出咕噜声,呻♥吟♥声]
[turtles grunt, groan]
(设备哔哔声)
[device beeps]
(领导)快,快,快!
[leader] Go, go, go!
在他们的周围!围个圈。
Surround them! Make a perimeter.
4月!的帮助!
April! Help!
说晚安吧,怪胎。
Say good night, freak.
(莱昂纳多呻♥吟♥)
[Leonardo groans]
怎么啦?发生什么事情了?
What? What's happening?
嘿,放我们出去!来吧!
Hey, let us out! Come on!
[辛西娅]嗨,你们好,乌龟们。
[Cynthia] Why, hello, turtles.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you
很长很长一段时间。
for a long, long time.
女士,我不知道你想从我们这里得到什么
Look, lady, I don't know what you want from us
也不知道你为什么说话这么吓人,但我们不应该在这里。
or why you talk so scary, but we shouldn't be in here.
有一只苍蝇怪物!
There's a fly monster!
(声称)(电力嗡嗡声)
[exclaims][electricity buzzing]
我来谈。
I will do the talking.
我是Cynthia Utrom,
I am Cynthia Utrom,
你是我的财产。
and you are my property.
怎么啦?(海龟惊叫)
What?[turtles exclaim]
嘿!
Hey!
停!
Stop!
足够了。
Enough.
我会利用你制♥造♥稳定的变异原。
I will use you to create a stable mutagen.
有了这些,我就可以创作了
And with that, I will create
一支超级战士的军队。
an army of super soldiers.
海豚人在潜艇上安放炸♥弹♥。
Dolphin men to plant bombs on submarines.
鹰兵与敌人的喷气式飞机作战。
Eagle men to fight enemy jets.
蛇人可以潜行到敌后。
Snake men to slither behind enemy lines.
这一切的荣耀
The glory of it all
差点让我落泪。
nearly brings me to tears.
这和我们有什么关系?你想从我们这里得到什么?
What does this have to do with us?What do you want from us?
我要的是你的血。
What I want is your blood.
只有一个办法能得到它。
And there's only one way to get it.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
我真不敢相信。她会……
I can't believe it.She's gonna...
把它们连到挤奶机上!
Hook them up to the milking machine!
(海龟惊叫)
[turtles exclaim]
她要挤我们的奶!
She's gonna milk us!
(雷·菲莱唱“What's Up?”)]
[Ray Fillet singing "What's Up?
雷·菲莱,闭嘴!
Ray Fillet, man, shut your mouth!
如果我想伤心,我就去听约翰·传奇的歌♥。
If I want to be sad, I'll go listen to some damn John Legend.
对不起,先生,对不起,兄弟。
Sorry, sir.Sorry, bro.
记住,这是快乐的一天,
Remember, this is a happy day,
因为我们要杀光这个又大又丑的地球上的所有人类!
because we're gonna kill every human on this big, ol' ugly Earth!
所以微笑吧,蒙多!
So smile, Mondo!
(喷灯消灭)
[blowtorch zapping]
[播放《孤独先生》]
Mr. Lonely" playing]
(炉篦哗啦啦地声音)
[grate clatters]
孩子们!你回家了?你原谅我吗?
Boys! You come home? You forgive me?
我的惊喜派对成功了?
My surprise party worked?
[喘息声][歌♥曲结束)
[gasps][song ends]
回来!我要咬你!
Get back! I'll bite you!
嘿,鼠人先生。我是4月。
Hey, Mr. Rat Man. I'm April.
我为和平而来。
I come in peace.
我是你儿子们的朋友。
I'm friends with your sons.
现在,他们有麻烦了。
And right now, they're in trouble.
(米开朗基罗哀号♥)
[Michelangelo wailing]
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
停止它!
Stop it!
[哀号♥继续][拉斐尔呻♥吟♥]
[wailing continues][Raphael groans]
看起来很糟糕。疼吗?
That looks bad.Does it hurt?
当然疼!她在压榨我!
Of course it hurts! She's milking me!
试着想一些愉快的事情,让你的思绪从痛苦中解脱出来。
Try to think of something pleasant to take your mind off the pain.
想想披萨吧,麦奇!
Yeah, think of pizza, Mikey!
不,披萨是奶酪做的,奶酪是牛奶做的,
No, pizza's made of cheese, and cheese is made of milk,
我被挤奶了!
and I'm being milked!
它渗透了我的每一个思想!
It's infiltrated my every thought!
(哭泣)
[sobbing]
我很抱歉,麦奇。
I'm so sorry, Mikey.
继续挤奶
Continue milking them
直到我们拿到所需的金额。
until we have the required amount.
(海龟呻♥吟♥)
[turtles groan]
(门响)
[door dings]
(哭泣)
[wails]
(咕哝,叹气)
[grunts, sighs]
就是这样了,伙计们。我们会在实验室里被挤死的。
This is it, guys. We're gonna die getting milked to death in a lab.
真不敢相信艾普丽尔就这么离开了我们。
I can't believe April just left us.
也许她只是在利用我们。
Maybe she was just using us.
最后她得到了一个很棒的故事:
Well, she ended up getting a great story:
"龟仔们给了超级反派邪恶机器的最后一部分"
"Turtle Boys Give Supervillain Last Part of His Evil Machine."
这其实是一个很好的标题。
That's actually a pretty good title.
是的,很容易被点击。我一定会读一读。
Yeah, very clickbait-y.I'd definitely give that a read.
哦,我有太多遗憾了。
Oh, I have so many regrets.
真希望我能尝尝冻酸奶。
I wish I could've tried frozen yogurt.
你本来可以的!我知道。我搞砸了!
You could have!I know. And I blew it!
我希望我能看到防弹少年团的IRL。
I wish I could see BTS IRL.
我们可以……我想我们可以唱歌♥。
We could...I guess we could sing.
我们可以为你唱几首歌♥。是的,我下来了。
We could do some of the songs for you.Yeah, I'm down.
真的吗?那太好了。
Really? That would be great.
(唱“黄油”)
[singing "Butter
来吧,伙计们。
Come on, guys.
[海龟唱“黄油”]
[turtles singing "Butter
你们连歌♥词都不知道。
You guys don't even know the words.
(闹钟刺耳)
[alarm blaring]
发生了什么?有个缺口。
What is happening?Got a breach.
为什么挤奶停止了?
Why did the milking stop?
把奥特小姐转移到安全的地方。有人在这里。
Moving Miss Utrom to a secure location.Someone's here.
[卫兵喘着粗气]
[guards breathing heavily]
(铃响)
[bell dings]
嗯?嗯?
Huh?Huh?
[咕噜咕噜,颤抖地呼吸]
[grunts, breathes shakily]
孩子们!(乌龟)爸爸!
Boys![turtles] Dad!
大家退后!退后!
Stay back, everyone! Stay back!
我来找我的儿子们,他们骗了我。
I just here for my boys, who lied to me.
他们现在麻烦大了。
They are in so much trouble right now.
是吗,料理鼠王?
Is that so, Ratatouille?
再找一台机器,把他像其他机器一样接上。
Grab another machine and hook him up like the others.
别叫我料理鼠王。
Don't call me Ratatouille.
(士力架)
[snickers]
(的)
[grunting]
[尖锐地呼出一口气,嘲笑]
[exhales sharply, scoffs]
(欢呼)
[cheering]
(警卫喃喃自语)
[guards mumbling]
快,快,快!
Go, go, go!
(喘息)
[gasps]
[米开朗基罗]踢他的屁♥股♥,爸爸!
[Michelangelo] Kick his butt, Dad!
你要跑到哪里去,老鼠?
[guard] Where you gonna run to, rat?
(喘着粗气)
[breathing heavily]
(的)
[grunting]
(叹息)
[sighs]
[门铃响][卫兵]把他打倒!
[bell dings][guard] Take him down!
(警卫嘟哝)
[guards grunting]
(的)
[grunting]
电击他!
[guard] Tase him!
(叹息)
[groans]
(枪声)
[gunfire]
电影精选列表