它甚至更好!攻击泰坦?
It's even better! Attack on Titan?
不管这是谁的储物柜都喜欢动漫。
Whoever's locker this is likes anime.
我都不认识这个人
I don't even know this person,
他们比任何人都更了解我!
and they get me more than anyone ever has!
伙计们,看!我的天啊!我的天啊!即兴团队选拔赛!
Guys, look! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Improv team tryouts!
我得去报名。这太神奇了!
I've got to sign up. This is amazing!
麦奇,你在干嘛我们还没到这来。
Mikey, what are you-- We don't even go here.Yet.
选拔赛还有两周呢。
The tryouts aren't for two weeks.
到那时我们就可以注册了。
We could be enrolled by then.
他们需要知道姓氏。
They need a last name.
等等,我们姓什么?
Wait, what's our last name?
事实上,我从来没有想过这个问题。
I've never thought about that, actually.
我们没有姓吗?我们是谁?
Do we not have last names?Who are we?
没关系。我把它分开。
It's okay. I'll just break it up.
迈克尔·安吉洛。
Michael Angelo.
(用意大利口音)嘿,我是米开朗基罗。
[in Italian accent] Hey, I'm Michael Angelo.
美味极了。
Perfecto.
那你就是里奥·纳多了!
That makes you Leo Nardo!
Nardo !(乌龟笑)
Nardo![turtles laughing]
嘿,Nardo.Nardo。
Hey, Nardo.Nardo.
可能是利昂·阿多。这名字真酷。
It could be Leon Ardo. That's a cool name.
伙计们,别再管纳多了。(歌♥结束)
Guys, lay off Nardo.[song ends]
他的敏感。[笑]
He's sensitive.[laughing]
她也叫他纳多。纳多!
She called him Nardo too.Nardo!
Nardo !
Nardo!
嘿,好吧,至少我不是"呕吐女"
Hey, well, at least I'm not "Puke Girl."
那是个糟糕的绰号♥!
That is a bad nickname!
我们不知道上面是不是写着"呕吐女孩"
We don't know if that says "Puke Girl."
可能是《戳女郎》。"也许这个女孩就是喜欢金枪鱼。
It could be "Poke Girl." Maybe this girl just likes tuna.
我的天啊。你是呕吐女孩吗?
Oh, my God. Are you Puke Girl?
她是呕吐女孩!那没说"戳"
She's Puke Girl!That does not say "poke."
好吧!停止。听。(叹息)
All right! Stop. Listen. [groans]
我告诉过你,从我年轻的时候起,
I told you, ever since I was young,
我想成为一名记者,所以,
I wanted to be a journalist, and so,
我想我可以读一下晨间公告,
I thought I could read the morning announcements,
而且,你知道,
and, you know, well,
事情进展得不太顺利。
it didn't go so well.
[学校铃响]
[school bell ringing]
我不知道。也许是摄像机 和人们对我的关注,
I don't know. Maybe the cameras and the attention got to me,
和焦虑让我觉得 好像我要爆♥炸♥了,
and the anxiety made me feel like I was gonna explode,
等等,那么…
and so, well...
(喘息)你没有。
[gasps] You didn't.
我做到了。
I did.
不成文的“玩)
Unwritten" playing]
(恶心)
[retching]
(继续干呕)哦,上帝。
[retching continues] Oh, God.
(歌♥曲结束)我走红了。
[song ends]I went viral.
我被混音了
I was remixed.
(恶心)
[retching]
《我》 meme。
Memed.
声音偶数 在TikTok上流行
The sound even trended on TikTok.
(恶心)
[retching]
我想如果我用这张纸找到超级苍蝇
I thought if I use the paper to find Superfly
让舞会不被取消
and get prom uncanceled,
我可以远离镜头
I can remain firmly off camera,
但也可能因为一些很酷的东西而出名,而不是
but also maybe be known for something cool instead of--
怎么啦?当呕吐女孩?嗯?
What? Being Puke Girl? Hmm?
你不想再那样了吗?没有?
You don't want that anymore? No?
太好了。笑。无论[笑]。
Great. Laugh. Whatever.[chuckles]
但也许你不是唯一一个
But maybe you're not the only ones
他们想成为英雄,让人们喜欢他们?
who want to be heroes so people like them, okay?
我们能走了吗?
Can we go?
好吧,这是我想要的。
All right, here's what I got.
(喘气)
[gasping]
是的,是的,它令人印象深刻。好的,听着。
Yes, yes, it's incredibly impressive. Okay, listen.
Superfly似乎在建造什么东西。
Superfly seems to be building something.
我是说,我们说的是格鲁/超级大坏蛋之类的东西。
I mean, we're talking Gru/Megamind-type stuff.
他的货都是高科技货。
He's knocking off insanely highly technical shipments.
最先进的技术。令人难以置信的昂贵。
State of the art. Incredibly expensive.
他买♥♥通暴徒帮他干脏活
And he pays off thugs to do his dirty work
这样他就可以完全不被发现。
so he can stay completely under the radar.
没人见过他的脸,为什么?
Nobody's ever seen his face.Why?
因为他杀了所有这么做的人。
Because he kills everyone who does.
哇!很酷。
Whoa!Cool.
不,一点也不酷。
No, not cool.
那我们要怎么找到他?
So how are we gonna find him?
你知道上周的冰淇淋车抢劫案吧?
You know the ice cream truck heist last week, right?
他们偷了一个放射性储存装置。
They stole a radioactive storage unit.
看看。我在拆车厂找到了这个他们拿走了我的摩托车。
And look. I found this at the chop shop where they took my scooter.
他们肯定和超飞有生意往来。
They must be doing business with Superfly.
那个拆车厂是这些人和他们的同伙开的。
That chop shop is run by these guys and their crew.
矮个子莎伦,秃头布朗森,假发汤姆和正常内特。
Short Sharon, Bald Bronson, Toupee Tom and Normal Nate.
他们能带我们找到超级苍蝇。
They are the ones who can lead us to Superfly.
有很多线索。
That's a lot of leads.
还有很多糟糕的绰号♥。
And a lot of terrible nicknames.
还是比纳多好。我们同意了里昂·阿多。
Still better than Nardo.We agreed on Leon Ardo.
我们开始追捕他们吧。
Let's start chasing them down.
[播放《No digity》]
No Diggity" playing]
(暴徒的)
[thugs grunting]
(的)
[grunting]
[听不见对话]
[no audible dialogue]
[笑]
[laughing]
(打鼾)
[snoring]
(暴徒繁重)
[thugs grunt]
(歌♥继续)
[song continues]
(的)
[grunting]
(尖叫)
[screaming]
(尖叫)
[screams]
正常的内特会处理的!
Normal Nate deals with that!
我只是个合法的床垫推销员。
I'm just a legitimate mattress salesman.
你想要肖特·莎伦。
You want Short Sharon.
(广东话)我不跟笨乌龟说话!
[in Cantonese] I don't talk to stupid turtles!
你在找假发汤姆!
You're looking for Toupee Tom!
(英语)嘿,我不说话,但如果我说话了,
[in English] Hey, I don't talk, but if I did talk,
我会告诉你,你要找的是坏伯尼。
I'd tell you it was Bad Bernie you were looking for.
但不是我告诉你的。坏伯尼在哪里?
But you didn't hear it from me.Where's Bad Bernie?
(歌♥曲结束)好吧,我会说的。
[song ends]Okay, I'll talk.
好吧。
Yeah, all right.
我的人偷了这个放射性储存装置,
My guys stole this radioactive storage unit,
但是超级苍蝇,他杀了他们。
but Superfly, he kills them.
然后他打电♥话♥给我,让我再给他买♥♥一样东西
Then he calls me and says I gotta get him another thing--
一个“同化者”。
an "assimilator."
如果我不这么做,他也会杀了我的。
And if I don't do it, he's gonna kill me too.
昨晚我们有一个。
So last night we got one.
(警卫繁重)
[guards grunt]
和Superfly的交易 今晚,
The deal with Superfly is tonight,
在桥下
under the bridge.
我们把他的单位给他,
We give him his unit,
,他离开了我们。
and he leaves us alone.
好。你做得很好。
Good. You did good.
(普通员工)
[grunts]
(莱昂纳多)老兄!他说!
[Leonardo] Dude! He talked!
那太令人兴奋了!
That was so exhilarating!
我血管里的肾上腺素快疯了!
The adrenaline pumping in my veins is crazy!
超级苍蝇今晚要和坏伯尼的人做交易,
Superfly is making a deal with Bad Bernie's guys tonight,
一小时后,在布鲁克林大桥下。
in an hour, under the Brooklyn Bridge.
我们带着货开着伯尼的车出现,然后砰!
We show up in Bernie's van with the goods, and boom!
超级苍蝇被我们的网缠住了。
Superfly is caught in our web.
你听到了吗,艾普莉?你拍下来了吗?
Did you get that, April? Did you film that?
抱歉,我要把你做的一切都拍下来吗?
Sorry, am I supposed to film all the stuff you do?
电影精选列表