So have you tried the hushpuppies, or what?
你说他们在聊什么
What do you think they're talking about?
我不知道 我也不想让你担心这事
I don't know, and I don't want you to worry about it.
我们还有一刻钟
We've got 15 minutes.
奇力 我一直在想你 奇力
Oh, Chilli, I think about you all the time, Chilli.
是吗 卡拉翰呢 他那么帅
Oh, yeah? But what about Callahan? He's so handsome.
他虽然帅 但做情人很自私
He's very handsome, but he's a selfish lover
而且鸡鸡小
with a small dick.
不是吧
Really?
而且高♥潮♥后他会哭
Plus he sobs after he comes.
醉了
Okay.
没事 卡拉翰 不用觉得丢人
It's okay, Callahan. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
够了 你们真是太幼稚了
Okay, you know what? You guys are all 12-year-olds.
奇力
Oh, Chilli.
谢丽尔 我想再续前缘
Hey, Cheryl, I want to reconnect.
好啊
Oh, yeah.
-又怎么了 -鲍勃
- What's happening now? - Oh, Bob!
我只是...我只是感受到了
Yeah, I'm just... Oh, I'm just feeling the vibes.
谁会想跟一个叫鲍勃的人做♥爱♥
I mean, who wants to have sex with a guy named Bob?
鲍勃 听起来就不对劲 鲍勃
"Oh, Bob." Just doesn't sound right. "Oh, Bob."
-鲍勃 -鲍勃
- "Oh, Bob." - "Oh, Bob."
-鲍勃鲍勃鲍勃 -罗伯特
- "Bob. Bob, Bob." - "Oh, Robert."
鲍勃
"Bob."
我没想给你发信息的
I wasn't gonna text you, you know?
我不想在你已婚的时候招惹你
I didn't wanna mess with you when you were married.
你做得很好 很尊重人
No, I think that's nice. Respectful.
如果我知道他死了 我肯定马上给你发了
If I knew he was dead, I would have texted right away.
好吧 好
All right. Okay.
-别让对话这样结束 -不 没事
- No! Please don't leave on that! - No, it's fine.
没事 真的 我只是想去卫生间
We're good. We're good. I'm just gonna use the ladies' room.
-回见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是
- It's nice to see you. - It's great to see you.
彼此彼此
You too.
寡妇
Widowed.
谢丽尔·迪金斯
Cheryl Deakins.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
小便池呢
And where are the urinals?
可能在男卫生间吧
Probably in the men's room.
-你一点都没变 -谢谢
- You haven't changed a bit. - Thank you.
不 我不是在夸你
No, that was not a compliment.
我成熟了
Well, I have matured.
有吗 真的吗
Have you? Really?
你跟着我到卫生间这个老把戏
Because this old move where you follow me into the bathroom,
你在初中毕业舞会就做过了
it's exactly what you did at junior prom.
在当时是妙招 现在也是
It was a good move then, and it's a good move now.
卫生间比当年好了一点
Marginally nicer bathroom.
想喝一杯吗
Do you wanna get a drink?
其实我想回家了
Uh, actually, I think I'm gonna head home.
要送你吗
Can I give you a ride?
-好啊 -好极了
- Sure. - Great.
等我们喝完再走
Right after we have that drink.
你的招数我一清二楚
Oh, I see what you did there.
各位 时间快到了 都就位了吗 完毕
Okay, guys. It's almost go time. Is everybody in position? Over.
赛博尔就位
Sable is in position.
-奇力 -收到 我们去拿下他
- Chilli! - Yeah. Let's get him.
卡拉翰 卡拉翰 收到了吗 完毕
Callahan. Callahan, do you read me? Over.
卡拉翰 你在哪里 伙计
Callahan. Where are you, buddy?
卡拉翰
Callahan!
有个出口没人把守 明白了吗
We got an unguarded exit, okay?
卡拉翰
Callahan!
行动 上上上
Go! Go! Go! Go!
上
Go!
今天休想跑 混♥蛋♥
Not today, motherfucker!
谢谢前来 很感谢
Hey, thanks for coming. Appreciate it.
快上
Go! Go!
来抓我啊 贱♥人♥们
Come and get it, bitches!
-上车上车 -就快抓到他了
- Get in! Get in! - We're close. We're close.
出发
Go!
-等等 等等 -上
- Hold on! Hold on! - Go, go!
快点 再快点
Go faster! Go faster!
加速
Giddy up!
我们来了
We're coming for you!
霍吉 快点
Go, Hoagie, go!
天啊
Jesus!
来袭
Incoming!
-混♥蛋♥ -拜托
- Son of a bitch! - Come on!
快点
Go! Go!
天啊 真希望我带枪来了
God, I wish I had my gun here.
这里有好多鸟可以猎
There are so many good birds to shoot.
这对你来说是度假吗
So this is a vacation for you?
是啊 有些夫妻去航海
Yeah. I mean, some couples go on cruises.
有些夫妻去露营
Some couples go camping.
有些夫妻去脱衣舞俱乐部群♥交♥
Some couples go to strip clubs and have gangbangs,
而我们是做这个 我们喜欢这个
and this is just what we do. This is what we love.
这就是我们的群♥交♥
This is our gangbang.
我觉得你会很擅长这个游戏
You know, it seems to me like you'd be really good at the game.
-你为什么不玩 -这个嘛
- Why don't you play? - Well,
他们九岁的时候
they came up with the
制定了游戏规则 女生不能参加
rules when they were nine. No girls allowed.
说实话 我有时候
And to be honest, I can get a little
有点太咄咄逼人 求胜心太强
overly aggressive and competitive sometimes.
过来 杰瑞 你死定了
Come on, Jerry. You're dead meat!
让他好看
Yeah, kick his ass!
盯紧前场
Keep your eyes downfield!
从第四洞直插过去
Cut across the fourth fairway!
别搞砸了
Don't fuck this up!
好吧
Yeah. Well.
我给你看看我们孩子的照片吧
Oh, I have to show you pictures of our kids.
快上 快
Go, go, go!
抓住他 霍吉 抓住他
Get him, Hoagie. Get him!
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
霍吉 停车
Hoagie, stop!
-霍吉 你在干什么 -我看不到路了
- Hoagie, what are you doing? - I can't see!
大家都还好吧
Everybody good?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
这事常有
Well, that happened.
继续前进
Onward.
去抓他
Let's get him.
真刺♥激♥
Whoo! That was invigorating.
这是心理战了
That is psychological warfare right there.
厉害
That's impressive.
对 这招不错
Yeah, that's a good move.
厉害 杰瑞
Good one, Jer!
他在那里
There he is!
你们好
Hello, boys.
什么
What?
这是...
What the...
他怎么做到的
How's he doing this?
行了 杰瑞 停下
All right, Jerry, stop!
他在分身 真的
He's multiplying! It's happening!
-搞什么 -那里有一个
- What the fuck? - There's one!
那里有一个
One is there!
搞什么
What?
好多 好多杰瑞
You guys, there's so many. There's so many!
这是...
What the...
他在那里 我来抓你了 杰瑞
There he is! I'm coming for you, Jerry!
奇力 还没轮到你
Chilli, you're not even it!
我盯住你了
I'm on your ass!
来吧
Come on!
见鬼
Oh, shit!
见鬼
电影精选列表