Look, I gotta prep a surgery.
你能快速帮我个忙吗
Will you just do me one quick favor?
你能背一遍希波克拉底誓言[古希腊职业道德圣典]吗
Could you recite the Hippocratic Oath for me?
医生不记这些东西
That's not a thing doctors memorize.
还是不能确定
Still unsure.
会没事的 发生了太多事
It's gonna be fine. It's just, it was a lot.
我是说 一场婚礼上怎么能发生这么多事
I mean, how does that all happen at a wedding?
老大
Hey, boss.
怎么样了
How did that go?
我昏头转向的
I'm all turned around.
因为什么
About what?
猜不出他到底有没有在演戏
If he's an actor or if he's not.
没有 他是个医生 我们在医院
He's not. He's a doctor. We're in a hospital.
你太容易轻信别人了
You're drinking the Kool-Aid.
好吧 我们怎么办
All right. What do we do?
奇力 你什么毛病 过去跟她讲话啊
Look, Chilli, what's wrong with you? Just go talk to the girl.
可能是个陷阱
Could be a trap.
她只是来医院探望朋友的 好吗
She's here for a friend who is in the hospital. Okay?
你知道我说得对 我总是对的
You know I'm right. I'm always right.
好吧 你在这件事上说对了 但你不总是对的
Okay, you're right about this, but you are not always right.
兄弟 我总是对的 你知道的
Buddy, I'm always right, and you know it's true.
鲍勃 你不总是对的
Bob, you're not always right.
-百分百... -1989年
- 100%... - 1989.
得了
Oh, come on.
肯·小葛瑞菲加入了职棒大联盟 你当年怎么说
Ken Griffey Jr. enters the league, and what do you say?
"他永远比不上他父亲"
"He will never be as good as his father."
结果他超越了他的父亲
And he's better than his father.
-那他的冠军戒指呢 -你错了
- Where are the rings? - You are so wrong!
历史战绩证明我是对的
The historical record has proven that I am right.
你知道吗 时间会证明一切
You know what? Time will tell.
你永远都不承认你错了
You will never admit that you are wrong about anything.
我没错
I'm not wrong.
我们已经很久没这样斗嘴了
Come on, it's been a while since we've done this.
抱一个
Come here, man.
当年的时光很美好
This was a fun few days, man.
-我很想你 -我也想你
- I really missed you. - I missed you too, man.
-要来片薄荷糖清新口气吗 -不 我不要薄荷糖
- You want a breath mint? - No, I don't want a breath mint.
-别这样 -要来片薄荷糖吗
- Stop it. - You want a breath mint?
我想要薄荷糖 我嘴里有股恶心的味道
I would love a breath mint. I got a gross taste in my mouth.
介意我坐下吗
Hey, mind if I sit?
请便
No.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
-希望他没事 -我们也希望
- I hope he's okay. - Yeah, me too.
我不知道现在...我们在医院里 而且...
I don't know if that... We're in a hospital and...
-你懂我意思吗 -懂
- You know? - Yes.
我朋友可能快死了
My friend is possibly dying.
但我觉得我该把我对你的感觉告诉你
But it feels like a time I need to tell you how I feel about you,
还有我很激动你丈夫死了
and I am so pumped that your husband's dead.
-这不好 -不好
- No. - No.
不过我真的很高兴见到你 谢丽尔
But I'm really happy to see you, Cheryl.
你破产了 还离婚了
You are broke and divorced
-整个生活一团糟 -对
- and just a fucking mess, really. - Yeah.
但我也很高兴见到你
But it's fun to see you, too.
好的 那我就知足了
Good. All right. I'll take that.
其实我在想
I actually think that...
不敢相信我会这么说 我愿意再见你
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would see you again.
-真的吗 -真的
- For real? - Yeah.
-像是约会 -没到那种程度
- Like a little date. - No, definitely didn't say that.
-共进晚餐 -程度再小点
- Like a dinner. - Smaller than that.
-共进午餐 -就一起吃点点心吧
- Like a lunch. - How about a snack?
就算是一点我也接受
I'll take what I can get.
霍吉 我知道你在耍我
Hoagie, I know you're fucking with me.
我没有 我肝上长了颗跟我右边蛋蛋那么大的肿瘤
I'm not. I've got a tumor on my liver the size of my right nut.
老天
Jesus.
没错
Yeah.
我知道你在耍他
I know you're fucking with him,
但你的计划是什么
but what are you doing? What's the plan?
-告诉我们怎么回事 -奇力 没有计划
- Tell us what's going on. - Chilli, there's no plan.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没有计划 奇力
There's no plan, Chilli.
别跟我使眼色了
Stop winking at me.
我觉得是真的 这东西上有显示
Think it's real. This looks like it's doing something.
这个东西上面有真实的读数在跳动
Something real is happening on this thing right here.
你知道多久了
How long have you known this?
三个星期
For three weeks.
三个星期
Three weeks.
右边的蛋蛋 太精确了 你在胡说
Right nut. Too specific, I call bullshit.
你骗我的 对吗 你骗我
That's a lie. Right? It's a lie.
我没骗你
I'm not lying.
不过我的确在一件事上说了谎
Although I did lie about one thing.
这一季结束杰瑞不会退出
Jerry's not quitting at the end of the season.
什么 我特么为什么要退出
What? Why the fuck would I quit?
我知道 只是...我这么说
Yeah, I just... I said that
是为了让大家聚在一起 再玩儿最后一轮
to get everyone together, you know, for one last round.
霍吉 告诉我你在开玩笑
Hoagie, tell me you are fucking joking about this.
我没有
Uh, no.
下季游戏开始的时候 我很有可能已经不在了
There is a decent chance I will not be around for next season.
该死的
Damn.
我说 要是你还在 那你也会
And, I mean, plus, even if you were, you'd be,
动作迟缓
you know. Really slow.
像瓮中之鳖
A total sitting duck.
随身带着点滴袋 抓你太容易了
Carrying like an IV bag around, that's easy.
我有个叔叔做了化疗
I had an uncle that went through chemo,
化疗之后 他玩游戏烂透了
and afterwards, he was terrible at games.
不过我觉得正常 要是他变厉害了就怪了
But I guess that makes sense. It would be weird if he got better.
这样大家都去做化疗了
Then everybody would be getting chemo.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我爱...我爱这个游戏 知道吗
I love... I love this game. You know?
我不知道为什么 这个游戏激发出了我们最好的一面
I don't know what it is. It just brings out the best in us.
除了今天
Except today.
今天 我说不好
Today, I don't know.
我毁了你的婚礼 杰瑞 我很抱歉
I really fucked up your wedding, Jerry, and I am super sorry.
杰瑞
Jerry?
-他挂断了吗 -杰瑞
- Has he hung up? - Jerry?
你没有毁掉我的婚礼 霍吉
You didn't fuck up my wedding, Hoagie. Come on.
-对吗 -没有
- Right? - No.
你也许毁了一个小片段
You might have ruined a moment.
是我搞砸了 你该跟我一起站在台上
I screwed it up. You should've been up there with me.
你们都是
All you boys should've.
是我的错
That's my fault.
我总以为你们
I always thought that you guys
彼此间的感情比我的更好
were just much closer to each other than to me...
什么
What?
如果我们看起来更亲近
I mean, if it seems like we were closer,
那只是因为我们的身体更贴近
it's only because we're physically closer
因为你总是逃跑
because you always ran away.
成功逃跑 我是说
Successfully. You know, I mean,
这是有原因的 你也许是地球上
not for nothing, you might actually be
玩儿这个游戏最厉害的人
the very best person at this game on the planet.
是吧
He might be, right?
对 你真的很擅长抓人游戏
Yeah, you're really good at tag.
没错 但是你有点没抓到真谛
Yes, but you've kind of missed the point.
这个游戏不在于彼此远离
I mean, it's not about trying to get away from each other.
而是提供一个
It's actually about having
可以彼此陪伴的理由 你懂吗
a reason to be around each other. You know?
嗯
Yeah.
本·富兰克林说得最好 对吗
I mean, Ben Franklin said it best. Am I right?
"我们不是因为老了而停止玩耍
"We don't stop playing 'cause we grow old...
我们是因为停止玩耍而变老"
We grow old because we stop playing."
好几年前我就想说了
I've been wanting to say for
这句名言不是本杰明·富兰克林说的
电影精选列表