- Two weeks? - Yeah.
完事后我就溜
I'm going zip-lining after this.
在婚礼之前有足够的时间
Okay. There's gonna be plenty of time to get him
抓到他
before the ceremony.
有彩排晚宴
There's a rehearsal dinner.
有午餐会 摄影时间
There's a luncheon, photo shoot.
别担心 我们能抓到他的
Just don't worry. We're gonna get him.
非常正式的计划 谁想跟我来点大♥麻♥ 赛博尔
Very official plan. Who wants to smoke some weed with me? Sable!
我要来一口
I'll take a toke.
什么
What?
我最近在体验抽大♥麻♥
Yeah, I've been, uh, you know, experimenting with pot recently.
主要是医用的 不过也行
Mostly medicinal, but hey.
我这辈子一直想和你嗨一次 霍根
I've wanted to get high with you my entire life, Hogan.
-说真的 -来吧
- Honestly. - Let's do it.
-这简直是最棒的礼物了 -好吧
- This is the best gift of all time. - Okay.
这简直和我想象中的一模一样
This is exactly how I imagined it, by the way.
霍吉的妈妈
Hoagie's mom.
我给我的披萨卷男孩们准备了披萨卷
I've got pizza rolls for my pizza roll boys.
披萨卷
Ooh. Pizza rolls.
我闻到了大♥麻♥味吗
Is that marijuana I smell?
没有 什么
No. What?
是我的大♥麻♥ 我真的很抱歉
It's my pot. I'm really sorry.
我在抽大♥麻♥ 习惯了
I was smoking pot. It's an old habit.
原来是你的大♥麻♥
Oh, so it's your weedie.
我觉得我二手嗨了
I think I'm getting a contact high.
好吧
Okay.
好好给我来一口 偷偷的[皮带以下]
Hits me deep. Below the belt, you know.
我楼上就有皮带
I've got a belt upstairs.
我专门用来对付淘气的小男孩
I use it on naughty little boys.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
希望你没有伤害那些男孩
I hope you don't hurt those boys.
我也不想的
I don't mean to.
见到你真好
It was really nice speaking with you.
谢谢你的披萨卷
Thank you for the pizza rolls.
妈妈 别和奇力调情了
Mom, stop flirting with Chilli.
琳达 你最近见过杰瑞吗
Linda, have you seen Jerry lately?
你还和他妈妈打网球吗
I mean, do you still play tennis with his mom?
我们得在婚礼前找到他
Because we need to find him before the wedding,
却完全不知道从哪里找起
and we've got no clues.
我都很久没和她说过话了 也没在俱乐部见过她
I don't even talk to her. I never see her at the club.
但是我真为杰瑞高兴 苏珊是个很好的姑娘
But I'm thrilled for Jerry. Susan is such a nice girl.
我们只是需要一些信息
We just need the information.
是的 我们得找到他
Yeah, we need to find him. Yeah.
你们找过矶鹬渡酒吧的那些人吗
Have you taken the guys over to the Sandpiper?
卢天天念叨着你们和杰瑞还有过去的日子
Lou does nothing but talk about you and the old days and Jerry.
我觉得他很孤单
You know, I think he's lonely.
这没什么用 但是...
Okay, that's not helpful. But it...
天啊
Oh, my God!
卢对这个镇上的所有事了如指掌
Lou knows everything going on in this town.
伙计们 我们去矶鹬渡
Guys, we're going to the Sandpiper.
我不想去矶鹬渡 我在这里就很好
I don't wanna go to the Sandpiper. I'm having a great time here.
我很想念这个地下室 没有啤酒了
I miss this basement. We don't have any more beer.
我们去矶鹬渡吧
Let's go to the Sandpiper.
卢
Lou!
先生们 还有女士们
Gentlemen! And ladies.
你们好吗 我们新出了夏日特饮
How are you guys? Hey, we have new summer stouts on draft.
卢 我们根本不在乎夏日特饮
Lou, we don't give a shit about summer stouts.
我们在找杰瑞
We're just looking for Jerry.
我可不想扫兴 安娜
Ooh, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, Anna,
但严格上来说 你还是不准来这里的
but you are technically still banned from here.
-什么 还不接待吗 -什么
- What? Still? - What?
那是一美元玛格丽塔之夜 卢
It was dollar margarita night, Lou.
规矩不是我定的
Hey, I don't make the rules.
操 卢
Fuck you, Lou.
你知道关于杰瑞的什么事
You know something about Jerry.
我在你眼睛里看得出来 你这个小人
I can see it in your eyes, you rat fuck.
我不知道杰瑞在哪里
I don't know where Jerry is.
操 告诉我们
Fuck you. Tell us.
抱歉 卢 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Lou. I'm so sorry.
你好吗 你妈妈还好吗
How are you? How's your mom?
-非常好 -太棒了
- Fantastic. - Oh, that's good.
-非常健康 -替我向她问好
- Fit as a fiddle. - Tell her I said hi.
当然了 她会很高兴的
I will, for sure. She'll love hearing that.
操你 我不想再待在这个酒吧里了
And fuck you. I don't wanna be in this bar anyway.
-好吧 -我们在外面等着
- Okay, okay. - We're gonna wait outside.
等着跟你们会合
Look forward to catching up with y'all. Whoo!
只要你抓我一次 我就把关于杰瑞的一切
Listen, I'll tell you everything you need to know about Jerry
都告诉你们 我就这一个要求 知无不言
if you tag me just one time. It is all I ask. I will spill.
我为什么不能抓你
Why can't I tag you?
因为我不在这个游戏里
Because I'm not officially in the game.
怎么样 卢
What's the good word, Lou?
我们不是因为老了而停止玩耍
We don't stop playing 'cause we grow old.
我们是因为停止玩耍而变老
We grow old because we stop playing.
你不在这个游戏里
You are not part of this game.
本杰明·富兰克林
Benjamin Franklin.
-卢 -怎么了
- Lou. - Yeah?
杰瑞在哪里
Where's Jerry?
恐怕我帮不了你们 伙计们
I'm afraid I can't help you out with that, boys.
-真的 -是这样的
- Really? - Yeah, you see,
杰瑞和我达成了一个小协议
Jerry and I struck a little deal.
我不得说出他在哪里
I say nothing about his whereabouts,
然后明年我就能加入抓人游戏了
and then I get to play tag next year.
-杰瑞和你达成协议了 -没错
- Jerry made that deal with you? - Oh, yeah.
我可是攻不破的 伙计们
And I am unbreakable, boys.
无法攻破这个铁幕
Cannot penetrate this Iron Curtain.
我这保险箱可严实了
The vault is closed.
卢 真可惜
Well, Lou, that is a real shame
因为我本来想把你介绍给丽贝卡
because I was gonna introduce you to Rebecca,
她本来想在《华尔街日报》上
who is writing an article
写一篇关于抓人游戏的文章
about tag for The Wall Street Journal.
是不是很棒
How cool is that?
-太棒了 -是不是很厉害
- So cool. - Isn't that exciting?
卢能不能出现在你的文章里
Is there any way that Lou could be in your article?
当然了
Oh, yeah.
对吧 这个切入点不错吧
Right? It's an interesting angle, right?
那估计也得有故事才能报道吧
Probably has to be a story for that to happen, right?
什么叫得有故事
What do you mean, there has to be a story?
就是没有杰瑞 就没有故事
Well, I mean, no Jerry, no story.
你们的故事需要杰瑞吗
You need Jerry for the story?
你能想象在这里裱上这篇报道吗
Could you imagine that thing printed out here, framed?
-挂在墙上 有这家伙的照片吗 -没错
- Hanging on the wall? With this guy? - Yeah.
肯定会在各地发♥售♥ 所有人都能看到
Which will get published everywhere. Everyone will see.
-全国 -你不想在文章里露脸吗
- Nationally. - Don't you wanna be in the article?
当然了 哥们 我很想在文章里露脸
Yeah, dude. I would love to be in an article.
看来我们没法攻破这家伙的嘴了
Well, we're not gonna break Fort Knox here.
操 伙计
Fuck, man. All right.
我本来很想搞出一篇报道的
I was really excited about that story.
见到你真好 伙计
Good to see you, buddy.
-祝你好运 -听着 听着
- Good luck, man. - Look, look, look.
我妈妈和他妈妈聊过
My mom talked to his mom,
她说晚宴彩排将在鹿溪乡村俱乐部进行
and she said that the rehearsal is at the Deer Creek Country Club.
-鹿溪 -就在这里
- Deer Creek. - There it is.
我的名字是卢易斯·希伯特 希望的希...
Anyways, the name is Louis Seibert. That's S-E-I-B...
-我会记住的 谢谢 -她记忆力很好
- Oh, I'll remember that. Thank you. - She's got a great memory.
大卢 谢谢你 伙计
Big Lou, thank you, buddy.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah, you bet.
你好 罗林斯女士
Oh, hello, Ms. Rollins?
我是鹿溪乡村俱乐部的玛格丽特
This is Margaret from the Deer Creek Country Club.
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你
I'm just calling to let you know
你临时取消彩排的话
we won't be able to refund your deposit
我们是没办法退预付款的
电影精选列表