不 我说他
No. Him.
-你在干什么 -霍吉 你想干什么
- What are you doing? - Hoagie, what do you want?
你抓到我了 到我了 好吗
You tagged me. I'm it, okay?
你现在还坐在这里 仿佛我没有告诉你
You're sitting there like I didn't just tell you
我们得赶紧出发了
we gotta deal with this right now.
因为今年我们真的可以抓到杰瑞
Because we got a real shot at Jerry this year.
你每年都那么说
You say that every year.
-但是今年不一样 -你也每年都这么说
- Yeah, but this year's different. - You say that every year.
-但今年真的不一样 -你去年就这么说
- But this year's really different. - You said that last year.
我知道 你说得对
I know, you're right.
但今年真的不一样
But this year's actually different
因为我们知道他在何时会在何处
because we know exactly where he's going to be and when.
"苏珊和杰瑞的婚礼
"The wedding celebration of Susan and Jerry.
"周六 5月31日"
"Saturday, May 31st."
他就是瓮中之鳖
He's a sitting duck!
我们必须联合起来 我们现在就去找杰瑞
We gotta join forces. We get Jerry now,
不然我们就得死
or we die.
-什么 -到死都抓不到他 你明白我的意思
- What? - Eventually. You know what I mean.
拜托 鲍勃
Come on, Bob.
你要变老 还是要继续玩呢
You gonna grow old, or you gonna keep playing?
继续玩
Keep playing.
这才是正确答案 很高兴认识你
That is the right answer. Nice to meet you.
抱歉 我要走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
不...
No. Uh...
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
真不敢相信他要结婚了 他都没告诉我们
I can't believe he's getting married, and he didn't even tell us.
我知道 我一开始也很生气 很受伤
I know. I was mad at first, too, and then hurt.
但是 他刚意识到自己成为了一个靶子
But, you know, he just realized he'd be a sitting target.
这就算是他 也太疯狂了
That's insane, even for him.
你们谁能告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Will one of you please tell me what's going on here?
不做记录吗
Are we off the record?
不做 当然不做
No, definitely not.
太好了
Awesome. Okay.
我们这群朋友三十年来一直在玩
Our group of friends has been playing
同一场抓人游戏
the same game of tag for 30 years.
什么
What?
每年的五月 我们都会玩抓人游戏
For the entire month of May, every year, we play tag.
就像我们小时候一样
Just like when we were kids.
但是我们现在不是在操场上了
But we're not on a playground,
我们住在不同的城市
and we all live in different cities.
所以你根本不知道谁会在什么时候窜出来
So you don't ever know when someone's gonna pop up.
你可能会在超♥市♥购物
You could be shopping at the mall,
然后你的朋友突然从车里窜出来
and then your buddy jumps out of the trunk
然后抓到你了 就轮到你了
and, boom, tags you. You're it.
最疯狂的事是
Here's the craziest part.
我们的哥们 杰瑞 从来没被抓到过
Our buddy, Jerry, never been tagged.
什么叫他从来没被抓到过
What do you mean he's never been tagged?
你们从来没碰到过他吗
You never put your hand on his body?
在五月从来没碰到过 都三十年了
Not during the month of May. For like, 30 years.
你为什么不直接去他家抓他呢
Why don't you just go over to his house and tag him?
-没那么简单 -什么
- It's not that easy. - Why not?
因为
Because...
首先 因为他也太快了
Well, for starters, because he's so freaking fast.
根本抓不到他
You just can't catch him.
如果你真的想办法抓到他了
Yeah, and if you do manage to catch him,
他就会暴怒 变得跟野兽一样
then he goes feral and turns into some kind of crazy wild animal.
如果你想办法困住这头野兽
And if you manage to trap the wild animal,
他还是能想办法逃脱
he still finds a way.
当时发生了什么
What just happened there?
直至今天我还是不知道 完全不知道
To this day, I have no idea. No idea.
他是最棒的玩家 没错
He's the best that ever played. Yeah.
他现在想要带着他的完美记录退出
And now, he wants to retire with a perfect record,
让我们看上去都像蠢蛋一样 蠢蛋
make us all look like fools. Fools!
他很兴奋
He gets very excited.
来了
There he is.
等等 你不能走
Wait. You're not leaving.
克洛斯比小姐 我很抱歉
Look, Ms. Crosby, I apologize.
我会让我办公室的人联♥系♥你
Uh, I will have someone from my office reach out to you.
等我回来 我们就重新确定采访日期
We will reschedule this as soon as I'm back in town.
不行
Uh, nope.
-不行 -不 计划有变
- Nope? - No. Change of plan.
我要跟你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
这可是个好故事
This is a story.
什么 不
What? No.
没错 这是有史以来最牛的游戏
Yes. This is the coolest game ever.
我觉得她的切入点可不是这个
I don't think that's gonna be her angle.
我不知道我的切入点是什么
I don't know what my angle is,
但我觉得在这个世界上 一群成年人
but I do find it very interesting that we live in a world
每年会抽出一个月玩孩童的游戏
where grown men take an entire month
是一件很有意思的事
out of every year to play a child's game.
的确很有意思 你没说错 我们走吧
It's very interesting. You're right. Let's go.
我不知道她觉得有趣是不是一件好事
I don't think she means interesting in a good way.
-上车 鲍勃 -好吧 操 我来
- Get in, Bob. - Fine! Fuck it, I'm going.
好了 给你弄好了 爸爸
All right, it's all ready for you, Dad.
谢谢 谢谢
Hey! Thank you. Thank you.
老实说 自从我妻子死后
I'll be honest with you. Ever since my wife died,
你一直是我最坚强的后盾
you've really been the rock holding me down.
所以 谢谢你
So thank you.
谢谢你 真的
Well, I appreciate that. I really do.
但是你的妻子没死
But your wife is not dead.
对我来说是死了
Well, she's dead to me.
什么
What?
-没错 -没错
- That's right. - That's right.
听我说
Listen to me.
"活在过去等于死在当下"
"To live in the past is to die in the present."
这是谁说的
Now, who said that?
-你说得 -比尔·贝利奇克说的
- You did. - Bill Belichick said that!
上帝爱他 没错 先生
God love him. Yes, sir.
好吧 我再去多搞点大♥麻♥
All right, I'm gonna get us more weed.
上帝保佑你 儿子
God bless you, son.
天啊 抽得真快
Damn, that was fast!
-你好 -你好 安娜
- Hey! - Hey, Anna.
-奇力 你好吗 -很好 很高兴见到你
- Hey, Chilli. How are you? - Good, nice to see you.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我...我刚经过
I was... I was walking by
就想着我来跟你和罗杰打个招呼
and thought I'd pop in and say hi to you and Roger.
我们很好 霍吉怎么样
Yeah, we're doing great. Where's Hoagie?
-他... -你懂的
- Oh, um... He's, um... - You know...
-该死 -霍根在图书馆
- Oh, shit! - Hogan's in, uh, the library.
这...爸爸 几月了
Is it... Dad, what month is it?
五月
May.
别想过我这关
Mmm-mmm. You're not getting by me.
安娜 你没事吧
Anna, are you okay?
他跑了 他跑了
He's loose! He's loose!
操
Fuck it.
霍根 亲爱的 他来了
Hogan, honey, he's coming.
他往东楼梯井跑了
He's heading down the east stairwell.
-霍根 -奇力
- Hey. Hogan! - Hey, Chilli!
好久不见 霍吉 最近好吗
I haven't seen you in a while, man. How's everything?
-很好 你呢 -很好
- Pretty good. Yeah, what about you? - Good, yeah.
一切都很好 伙计
Everything's good, man.
工作什么的 我刚离了婚
Work. I mean, I'm going through that divorce.
-你确定吗 -但是一切都很好 没事
- You sure? - But, everything's fine. It's fine.
顺便说一下 别把你老婆扯进来
Hey, also, side note. Stop bringing your wife into this, man.
太扯了 她太激♥情♥了 不适合这个游戏
That's bullshit. She's way too intense for the game.
你就是嫉妒 因为她太厉害了
You're just jealous 'cause she's such a badass.
她是我的秘密武器 很有用 因为你被困住了
She's my secret weapon. Kind of worked 'cause you're trapped.
-我被困住了吗 -是的
- Am I trapped? - Yeah.
是吗
I am?
该死 奇力
Damn you, Chilli!
电影精选列表