Shit!
糟糕透顶 真是胡扯
This is terrible. This is pure bullshit.
我们不该来这里
We should not be here.
这变得太极端了
This is getting way too extreme.
你给我振作起来 赛博尔
I need you to buck up, Sable.
-是啊 -我们保持专注
- Yeah. - Come on, let's stay focused.
是啊 我们都从高尔夫球车里甩出来了
Yeah, we bucked up out of the goddamn golf cart.
你闻到了吗 闻到了吗
You smell that? Do you smell it?
是杰瑞 我闻到他了
It's Jerry. I smell him.
是树叶和草而已
It's leaves and grass.
还有蜈蚣
And centipedes.
都是树林里常有的东西
Just typical woods stuff.
他就在附近
He's close.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我感觉到有东西
I can feel something.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
-天啊 -见鬼
- Jesus! Oh, my God! - Oh, shit.
-天啊 -太疯狂了
- Oh my, God! - Wow, that's crazy.
我们的朋友是个变♥态♥ 太恐怖了
Our friend is a psychopath, and this is scary.
他抓到我了 我输了
He got me. I'm down.
后面就靠你了 过来
This is on you now. Come here.
我碰你下
Let me tag you.
来
Come on!
好
All right.
我看到他了
I can see him.
三点钟方向 50码外
He's at three o'clock. 50 yards out.
-三点钟 知道了 -三点钟
- Three o'clock. Got it. - Three o'clock.
赛博尔
Sable!
那边的三点钟
That three o'clock.
-你没说是哪个时区 -没有时区
- You didn't say which time zone, man! - There's no time zones.
开始你为什么不指一下 下次直接指一下
Why didn't you just point the first time? Next time, just point.
是那边 快去
It's that way. Go!
-好 -快去
- Okay. - Go, go, go.
加油 赛博尔 加油
Go, Sable, go!
我看到你了
I see you.
没错 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, motherfucker.
轮到你了
You're it!
这感觉不对
Oh, I don't like that.
睡吧
Sleep.
赛博尔
Sable?
赛博尔
Sable?
出什么事了
What happened?
你吸了氯仿
Well, you got chloroformed.
氯仿 什么
Chloroformed? What?
鲍勃开走了我们的车 现在我们在打的快车上
Bob took our car, and now we're in a Lyft.
现在我们要去矶鹬渡
We're going to the Sandpiper.
我不想玩了
I don't wanna be it anymore.
我不想玩了 霍吉 靠你了 伙计
I don't wanna be it. Hoagie, it's on you, bud.
搞什么
Now, what the fuck?
慢着 我蒙了 刚才发生了什么
Wait. I'm confused. What just happened in there?
杰瑞早起来找了场务人员
Well, Jerry woke up early, got some grounds crew
去树林里
to go out in the woods,
设了诱捕陷阱和摇木陷阱
build some snares and a swinging log trap,
还让人穿着一样的衣服作为诱饵
and, uh, wear matching outfits to act as decoys.
疯子
Maniac.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 我还好 我很好
Yes, yes. I am. I am... I'm good.
我很惊讶
I am amazed that you're
这样之后你还能保持乐观
able to stay so optimistic after all that.
毕竟有些人说我是这个游戏的灵魂
Well, some have said I am the heart and soul of the game.
那是你自己说的
No, you've said that.
我就听你一个人那么说过
You're the only person I've heard say that.
严格来说 我符合"有些人"的定义范围
Well, technically "Just me" fits the legal definition of "Some,"
所以 就认了吧
so suck a dick.
看来这个游戏真的让你们兄弟情深啊
Well, it seems like the game has really kept you guys connected.
-没错 -除了杰瑞
- Exactly. - Well, except Jerry.
什么 别这么说
What? Don't say that.
除了玩游戏的时候 你们经常见他吗
How often do you see Jerry outside of tag?
不是很经常 不过...
Hmm... Well, not super frequently, but...
你觉得那算是一种亲密的友谊吗
I mean, would you consider that a close friendship?
这个问题很有难度啊
Well, that's kind of a dicky question.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只想说 卡拉翰最好在这里
All I'm saying is, Callahan better fucking be here.
怎么了 什么
What's up? What?
快看谁出现了
Look who decided to show up.
怎么了 北♥京♥那边的生意伙伴给我打电♥话♥了
What? I had a business call with Beijing.
我也没办法 抱歉
Couldn't be helped. I'm sorry.
北♥京♥那边来的电♥话♥
Business call with Beijing?
现在那里是周六上午8点
It would have been 8:00 a.m. Saturday out there.
周六上午8点你会给人打公务电♥话♥吗
You doing business calls at 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning?
你为什么对北♥京♥的时区这么了解
Why do you know so much about Beijing time zones?
2008年北♥京♥奥♥运♥会 迈克尔·菲尔普斯
2008 Olympics. Michael Phelps, baby.
好吧 总之 我想到了一个主意
Fair enough. Okay, anyway, I have an idea.
-有人想听吗 -好
- Anybody want to hear it? - Yes.
-什么 -杰瑞的健身房♥
- What is it? - Jerry's gym.
那里肯定有人知道他在哪里
Someone there's gotta know where he is.
-我喜欢 好主意 -好极了
- I like this. That's a good idea. - Great!
-上车 系好安全带 -出发
- Up top! Buckle up, gang! - Yes! Giddy up!
-对了 交给你了 -怎么了
- You're it, by the way. - What's wrong?
-我的膝盖 -你的膝盖怎么了
- My fucking knee. - What's wrong with your knee?
我被一根木头撞了
I got hit by a log.
被木头撞了 不是吧
You got hit by a log, what?
我们追他的时候我被木头撞了 真的很疼
We were chasing him. I got hit by a fucking log. It really hurts.
我要进去了 该死 气死我了 你们走吧
I'm gonna go in. Fuck, I'm pissed off about this, but go.
需要我叫儿科医生来吗
You want me to call the pediatrician?
我是成年人 我不需要儿科医生
I'm an adult. I don't need a pediatrician.
你不来吗
You're not coming?
我会拖你们后腿的 你们去吧
I think I'm gonna slow you down. Why don't you guys go?
健身房♥后我们再碰面
After the gym, let's meet up.
好吧
All right, fine.
相信我 我也想去 但是我...
Trust me, I wanna go, but I just...
要找人代替吗 我来
Y'all need a sub? Huh? I'm in!
不用了 伙计 谢谢
We're super good, man. Thanks!
不用了
We're good.
轮到你吃瘪了 贱♥人♥
Who's banned now, bitch?
我没事 伙计们 悠着点
I'm okay. All right, guys. Take it easy!
你的膝盖好得真快
Oh, that knee healed up fast.
你别管 卢
Stay out of this, Lou.
你这个心机婊
Oh, you saucy devil.
欢迎光临花岗岩健身房♥ 硬起来 保持住
Hey, there, welcome to Granite Fitness. Get hard, stay hard.
先说一声
Just so you guys know,
我们五分钟后就打烊了
we're going to be closing in five short minutes,
不过有什么需要我帮忙吗
but is there anything I can help you with?
是的 戴夫 你确实有事可以帮我们
Yes, Dave, in fact, there is something you could help us with.
你想赚五百块吗
How would you like to earn $500?
好 但事先说好
Okay, just so you guys know,
我不会为你们口的
I'm not sucking your guys' dicks, all right?
我也不会让你们给我口
And I'm not letting you suck my dick either.
没人说让谁给谁口
No one is talking about anyone sucking anyone's anything.
确定吗 这家伙可在用眼神强♥奸♥我
You sure about that? 'Cause this guy's eyeing me hard.
什么
What?
你就是给人那种感觉
I'm just saying, man, you've got that vibe.
-有吗 -快停下
- Yeah? - Stop it.
赛博尔 说真的 冷静
Hey, Sable, seriously. Chill.
-停下 -停下
- Just stop it. - Stop it.
太色情了 你简直就是在
It's too sexual. You're undressing me,
用你的眼睛把我脱♥光♥
literally, right now with your eyes.
戴夫 五百块 我们只想知道杰瑞在哪里
Dave. 500 bucks, and all we want is to know where Jerry is.
杰瑞啊 好吧 见鬼
Jerry. Yes, okay, shit.
他是说过
He did mention that some
会有人过来找他
电影精选列表