people were gonna swing by looking for him.
他留言了 想起来了
He left a message. Um, oh, yeah.
你们去死吧
Go fuck yourselves.
好吧 一千块 好吗 这钱多容易赚
Okay, look. $1,000. All right? Easy money.
杰瑞不会知道你出♥卖♥♥♥他的
Jerry won't even know that you sold him out.
我有个更好的主意 你们何不
I got a better idea. Why don't you go back
回你们住的小酒店
to the little Best Western that you're staying in
脱♥光♥了给彼此打飞机
and jerk each other off in the nude?
你为什么一直把对话往性的方向引
Why do you keep taking this conversation into a sexual direction?
戴夫 一千五 别傻了
Listen, Dave. $1,500. Don't be an idiot.
休想 你们这群吃鸡♥巴♥的基佬
Not a chance, you dick-sucking homophobes.
-喂 -什么
- Hey! - What?
戴夫
Dave?
你知道我们会怎么做吗
Do you know what we're gonna do?
怎么做
What?
我们会给你上水刑
We're gonna waterboard you.
别逞英雄了 戴夫
Don't be a hero, Dave.
杰瑞根本不在乎你
Jerry doesn't give a shit about you.
告诉我们他在哪里
So tell us where he is.
打死我都不会说的
I'm never gonna tell you.
最后一次机会 戴夫
Last chance, Dave.
你们不会为个游戏
You're not gonna go through
对我这样的 别想给我打飞机
with this for some game, so quit jerking me off!
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
没人想给你打飞机 小子
No one's jerking you off, kid,
因为杰瑞让我们走投无路了
'cause Jerry has pushed us to the fucking edge.
如果你不告诉我们我们想知道的
If you don't tell us what we need to know,
那你就跟我们一起走投无路
you're going over the edge with us.
你准备为这件破事死了吗
You ready to die for this shit?
我宁愿死也不想被你们这群基佬口
I'd rather die than get sucked off by you homophobes.
我们不会口你 我们要给你上水刑
We're not gonna suck you off. We're gonna waterboard you.
我只是在坚定自己的立场而已
I'm just taking a principled stand right now.
好吧 那就来吧 行了吧
Okay. Well, guess what. Now, this is gonna happen. All right?
准备好了吗 希望你屏住呼吸 小子
Are you ready? I hope you can hold your breath, son!
动手
Do it!
我马上就倒水了
'Cause this is going right down!
-对 -没错 你个混♥蛋♥
- Yeah! - Yeah! You son of a bitch!
来了
Here it comes!
倒了 倒了 要倒了
It's coming! It's coming! It's coming!
知道吗 我们不该这样
Yeah. You know, we should not.
我觉得这样太过了
I feel like it would be way too much.
抱歉 很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
太失控了
Phew. That got out of hand.
现在我心跳很快
My heart is beating really fast right now.
我们开玩笑的 只是吓唬你
We were just kidding. We were just bluffing.
-不 我们没吓唬你 -安娜 住手
- No, we weren't fucking bluffing! - Anna, Anna, Anna!
-天啊 不 不要 -亲爱的
- Oh, my God, no. Just, no. - Sweetheart.
这是战争犯罪 对吧 我们不是那种人
It's a war crime, right? It's not really who we are.
对 抱歉
Yes, sorry.
我们这里有个变♥态♥啊
We got a kinky cat over here.
-好 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 戴夫
- Okay. - Fuck you, Dave.
天啊 我爱你的激♥情♥
God, I love your passion.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我会告诉你们杰瑞在哪里
I will tell you where Jerry's gonna be
给我两千块美元 现金
for $2,000. Cash. American.
-好 -没问题
- Okay, fine. - No problem.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say that in the first place?
为什么让我们这么费劲
Why did you take us down this whole road?
我觉得还有协商的空间
Well, it looked like there was room to negotiate,
我都准备好协商了
and I was all prepared to do that.
但后来你们说要折磨我
But then we went down the whole torture track,
那我就只能固执下去了
and I just dug my heels in, philosophically.
我刚好是个吃软不吃硬的人
I happen to be an objector.
-我们也是啊 -不是吧
- We are too, obviously. - Not really.
我们只是在吓唬你
It was a bluff.
我说 你还是不要把这段写到报道里了吧
You know what? You should probably not write this down,
如果真的写上去了
and if it does come up,
记得提一句我们没有真的要给他上水刑
just mention that we didn't actually waterboard him.
没有水刑
No waterboarding.
只是不停地说给对方口
Just a lot of talk about sucking each other's dicks.
没错
Yeah.
好了 来 给你
Okay, look, you know what? Here.
我给你2000块 再另加500
I'm gonna give you $2,000, and I'm gonna give you an extra $500.
你整天身上都带这么多钱吗
You just carry around that kind of cash all day?
你刚才说杰瑞在哪里来着
You were mentioning something about Jerry, I think.
对了 杰瑞在互助小组
Yeah, uh, Jerry is in AA.
-慢着 什么 -就是匿名戒酒互助小组
- Wait, what? - Yeah. Alcoholics Anonymous.
我知道AA的意思
I know what it stands for.
等等 你们知道这事儿吗
Wait, did you guys know anything about this?
他每天早上都会去布伦瑞克的一个教堂
He goes there every morning at a church on Brunswick.
回想起来 可以预想到他会酗酒
Looking back, I can kind of see it.
治疗的第一步是正视自己有问题
I mean, the first step is recognizing you have a problem.
我很高兴他正在接受帮助
I'm just glad he's getting the help he needs.
抱歉 你刚才说那个教堂在布伦瑞克
Sorry, did you say that church is on Brunswick?
-对 -好
- Yes. - Okay!
-走吧 -谢谢你
- Let's go! - Thank you!
很抱歉
So sorry.
我告诉过你这次的采访
I told you this wasn't gonna
不会仅仅是个普普通通的企业介绍访谈 对吧
be just another boring corporate profile, right?
没错 很不一样
Right. This is definitely different.
我知道我不是故事的中心人物了
And I know I'm no longer the center of the story,
我没意见 我不在意放弃...
which is fine with me. I don't mind giving up the...
鲍勃 我请你喝一杯吧
Bob, can I buy you a drink?
你特么能相信吗 等一下
Can you fucking believe this? Hold on one second.
-不如... -等一下 等等
- Maybe... - One second, one second.
你们好啊 瞧瞧啊
Hi! Hi! Wow! Look at this.
-你还好吗 -很好
- How you doing? - Good.
挺好的 我们在叙旧
Pretty good. Yeah, we're just catching up.
不错 膝盖怎么样了
That's so nice. How's that knee?
-还疼着呢 -我信
- It actually does hurt. - Yeah.
不过休息一会儿
But resting and talking
跟老友叙叙旧舒缓了不少
to an old friend has actually really helped.
多谢关心
Thank you for asking.
你跟北♥京♥的生意谈得怎么样
Hey, how was the business call with Beijing?
-很好 -是吗
- Super good. - It was?
-对 大买♥♥卖♥♥ -那很棒
- Yeah, I got a lot done. - Great.
怎么 你以为北♥京♥来的电♥话♥是我假装的
Oh, what, you think I faked my business call to Beijing
就像你假装弄伤了膝盖一样吗
like you faked hurting your knee?
知道吗 兄弟 我受够了 鲍勃
You know what, dude? I'm sick of this shit, Bob.
-轮到你了 怎么样 -不行 过
- You're it. How about that? - No! Pass.
-不能过 而且你不能反过头来抓我 -轮到你了 我过了
- You can't pass. And you can't tag back. - You're it. I pass.
-老天爷 -这是第一条基本规则
- Oh, my God. - It's like literally the first rule.
-轮到你了 到你了 到你了 -你不能反过头来抓我
- You're it! You're it! You're it! - You cannot tag me back!
-我会重写那该死的规则 -闭嘴
- I'll rewrite the fucking rule book! - Shut up!
你们俩怎么像小孩一样
Why're you acting like children?
-是他先开始的 -是你
- 'Cause he started it. - You started it.
明明是你先开始的
You literally started it.
-不 是你 -你是说"我膝盖疼"
- No, you started it! - "Oh, my knee hurts."
你觉得他们在说什么
What do you think they're talking about?
你不写下来吧
Are we off the record?
好 不写
Yeah, sure, sure.
我不知道
No idea.
知道吗 我就不该来
You know what? I shouldn't have come.
杰瑞总是知道你们的想法
Jerry always gets in your head.
是杰瑞让你这么说的吗
Did Jerry tell you to say that?
你是在配合他的演出吗
You part of the whole Truman Show of it all?
我是说 杰瑞邀请我参加他的彩排晚宴
I mean, Jerry invited me to the rehearsal dinner
是因为他觉得可以让你们分心 果然如此
because he thought it would distract you guys, which it did.
不过我想见你们 所以我来了
But, um, I wanted to see you. So I came.
好吧
Sure.
我的天
电影精选列表