since you canceled the rehearsal on such short notice.
-什么 天啊 -我觉得你们弄错
- What? Oh, my God. - I think you have a mistake here.
我们没有取消晚宴
Uh, we didn't cancel the reception.
恐怕我们不小心
I'm afraid we have unfortunately
在那个时间段安排了其他预约
booked something else in that time slot now.
-笄礼 -笄礼
- A quinceañera. - A quinceañera.
-什么 -笄礼是什么东西
- A what? - The fuck's a quinceañera?
女性成年礼
A celebration of womanhood.
这是一种女性成年礼
It's a celebration of womanhood.
-简直是胡扯 -天啊
- This is bullshit. - Oh, my God!
我们马上来俱乐部
We're coming to the club right now.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你们好 伙计们
Hello, boys.
谁啊
Who is it?
是我
I am.
卡拉翰从左侧接近
Callahan approaches from the left.
启动无接触协议
Engage no-contact protocol.
手不能碰到我的身体
No hand shall touch my body.
记住 鲍勃用手扇了霍吉 现在轮到霍吉了
Mental note. Bob slapped Hoagie with his hand. Hoagie is now it.
奇力
Chilli.
他像个小娘们一样扑向我
He dives at me in a pussy-like fashion.
糟糕的计划 糟糕的执行力
Poor planning. Poor execution.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
我冲向门想逃跑
I head for the door to escape.
赛博尔堵上了门
Sable blocks it.
表演时间到
It's showtime.
霍吉抓了赛博尔 现在可以碰他了
Hoagie has tagged Sable. He is now fair game.
我打他下盘
I speedbag him.
杰瑞 你没事吧
Jerry! You okay?
不能再好了
Oh, I've never been better.
欢迎回家 伙计们
Welcome home, boys!
这位和你一起的是谁
Hey, who's this with you?
这是丽贝卡 她是一名记者
Oh, this is Rebecca. She's a reporter.
很有名的
Very famous.
他们有没有跟你说过我三十年来没被抓到过
Did they, uh, mention that I haven't been tagged in 30 years
因为他们玩得太烂了
'cause they suck at this game?
印象深刻
Extensively.
从来没被抓到过 就这么一说
Never been tagged. Just saying.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe you would rather
你宁愿不邀请你最好的朋友参加婚礼
not invite your closest friends to your wedding
也不想被抓到
than risk getting tagged.
鲍勃 你看你还是来了 我知道你们会来
Hey, Bob, look, you're here, ain't you? Right? I knew you'd come.
亲爱的 泊车需要钥匙
Cookie, the valet needs the keys.
宝贝 过来 亲爱的 过来
Hi, baby. Come here, honey. Come here.
我们没有邀请你们
We didn't invite you.
-抱歉 -伙计们
- Yeah. Sorry. - Uh, guys.
这是苏珊 我的未婚妻
This is Susan, my soon-to-be-bride.
-很高兴认识你 苏珊 -你好
- Hi. Nice to meet you, Susan. - Hey.
-你们好 -她会解释的
- Hi. - She'll explain why.
只是...我知道这听起来很疯狂
It's just... I know it sounds really crazy.
只不过 我妈妈她们都是在五月举办婚礼的
It's just, everyone on my mother's side have had May weddings,
我不希望我的婚礼毁在...
and I don't want my wedding ruined over...
我发誓 我不想成为那种女人
I swear, I don't wanna be that woman,
但是我觉得在这种情况下
but I do feel like that woman
"那种女人"的想法也是可以理解的
is kind of understandable in this situation.
不用找理由了 宝贝 不需要的
Don't make excuses, baby. You don't have to. Come on.
我已经打碎了一扇窗户了
Look, I already broke a fucking window.
我们要怎么办 伙计们
What are we gonna do here, guys?
-修订条约 -修订条约
- Amendment. - Amendment.
修订条约 好吧 进来
Amendment. All right. Get in here.
休战 休战 贱♥人♥们
Truce. Truce, bitches.
排练时不准抓人 午餐会不准抓人
No tag at the rehearsal. No tag at the luncheon.
晚宴不准抓人
No tag at the dinner.
婚礼中不许提到抓人
And do not even mention tag at the ceremony.
婚礼
Ceremony.
-我们知道了 -谢谢
- We got it. - Thank you.
不行 我才不签
No way, I'm not signing this.
那我撤回对你的邀请 怎么样
You're officially re-not invited. How's that?
那好吧
Okay, then fine.
我要毁掉你该死的婚礼
I'll crash your fucking wedding,
然后在你想亲吻新娘的时候抓住你
and I'll tag you as you try to kiss your bride.
苏珊 你看起来人真的很好
Look, Susan. You seem like a lovely person,
我相信肯定不会有事的
and I'm sure this will all be fine.
只要正式签署
We just need to formalize it,
我们一直都是这么做...
something we've been doing a long time and, uh...
签字
Sign it.
搞什么...
What the...
"不准提到抓人"
"No mention of tag is..."
-太荒谬了 -太不合理了
- Ridiculous. - It's unreasonable.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
给
Here.
好了 伙计们
All right, boys.
-好了 -见到你真好 鲍勃
- All right. - So good to see you, Bob.
你知道吗 别在休战时碰我
You know what? Don't touch me when we're on a truce.
非常冒犯
It's very patronizing.
彼此彼此
Yeah, it's a little weird for me, too.
我真的很高兴见到你们
Well, it was really nice meeting everyone,
我很期待这周末能更了解你们
and I look forward to getting to know you guys better this weekend
然后...
and just...
我不知道 我只是一直梦想着这一刻...
I don't know. I've just dreamt about this day my whole life, so...
-恭喜 苏珊 为你高兴 -一定会很棒
- Congrats, Susan. We're happy for you. - It's gonna be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你们真的很开心 伙计们
It's really good to see you, boys.
干杯
Cheers.
六杯龙舌兰 谢谢
Six tequilas, please.
-敬杰瑞 -等等
- To Jerry. - Wait.
伙计们 怎么样
So, boys, how did it go?
-不大好 -太糟糕了
- Not good. - So bad.
太糟糕了
So, so bad.
你们刚签字放弃了抓到他的机会吗
Did you guys just sign away your chance to tag him?
是的 但我们还是可以抓到他的
Yeah, but we're still okay
因为不占用婚礼时间是很合理的
because non-wedding times are fair game.
我们只需要找到合适的机会
We just gotta find the right window.
-发生了什么 -他把我们完爆了
- What happened? - He kicked our ass.
-严格来说他把我屁♥股♥揍爆了 -揍了
- Well, technically, he punched my ass. - Punched your ass.
-不停地 -很狠
- Repeatedly. - Hard.
根据规则 这完全不合法
Well, according to the bylaws, that is highly illegal.
但是他没有揍我的屁♥眼♥
Except he didn't hit my asshole,
-所以是合法的 -合法的
- so it's legal. - It's legal.
你们在说什么
Okay, what are you talking about?
给
Here.
第...
Page...
这里
Yes! Right there.
不得揍屁♥眼♥
No asshole punching.
你们为什么要玩一个
Why would you play a game
会经常被揍屁♥股♥的游戏
where you're constantly punched in the ass?
问得好 丽贝卡
Fair question, Rebecca.
我来回答
Beep. I'll take this.
抓人不仅仅是游戏 而是一种生活方式
Tag is more than a game. It's a way of life.
不 伙计
No, buddy.
没错 你答对了
That's exactly right. You nailed it.
嘲讽脸
Facial disgracial.
卢 谢谢
Okay, Lou, thank you.
接下来就交给我们吧
We'll take it from here. Uh...
但他说得没错
But he's exactly right.
这不仅仅只是一个游戏
It's so much more than a game.
说我是勒瓦尔·布尔顿 说我是勒瓦尔·布尔顿
Say I'm LeVar Burton. Say I'm LeVar Burton.
赛博尔破处的时候我在场
I was there when Sable lost his virginity.
该死 霍吉 我差点都完事了
God damn it, Hoagie! I was almost finished!
过来
电影精选列表