and go out there and play golf. It's amazing. Do something fun.
-好吗 再见 伙计们 -再见
- Okay? Okay. Bye, guys. - See you.
我喜欢她 她的性格很好
I like her. She has a beautiful personality.
非常有活力 能量十足 氛围很好
Very effervescent. Good energy. Good vibes.
不要相信她说的话
Ah, don't believe a word she fucking says.
她是杰瑞雇来的 她是个演员
She's a hired hand. She's an actress.
-什么 -看这个混♥蛋♥
- What? - I mean, look at this son of a bitch.
这是肯德基爷爷本人
This is Colonel Sanders in the flesh.
好像是她叔叔
That's, like, her uncle.
-这是《楚门的世界》 都是假的 -你能停一下吗
- It's the fucking Truman Show. - Will you stop?
这一切都是杰瑞安排的 我敢肯定
The whole thing. Jerry set it up. I guarantee it.
这里的每个人都是被雇来的
Every single person here has been hired.
你得冷静点
You have gotta calm down.
你好 很高兴见到你 我是他妻子
Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm his wife.
杰瑞 那是谢丽尔·迪金斯吗
Jerry, is that Cheryl Deakins?
没错 你好
Oh, yeah. Good. Hey!
-你邀请了她吗 -当然
- You invited her? - Yeah, of course.
什么
What?
怎么了 我们都是老朋友
What? We're all old friends.
说得通
Makes sense.
我才不相信
I'm not buying this.
那是...
Is that, uh...
谢丽尔·迪金斯
Cheryl Deakins.
鲍勃 你知道她要来吗
You know she was coming, Bob?
-不知道 -我也不知道
- I did not. - I didn't either.
她很漂亮
She looks good.
-是啊 她一直很漂亮 -没错
- Great. She always does. - Yeah.
谢丽尔·迪金斯是谁
Uh, who is Cheryl Deakins?
她是像小野样子一类的人物吗
Is she like the Yoko or something?
我不知道你指的是谁
I don't get that reference,
但她的存在给我们这个团队带来了压力
but she's someone whose presence causes strain on our group.
我们从小学的时候就认识她了
We've known her since grade school.
她是奇力和卡拉翰喜欢的第一个女孩
She was the first girl that Chilli and Callahan had a crush on.
我们小的时候 谢丽尔喜欢奇力
When we were kids, Cheryl was into Chilli,
卡拉翰很伤心
much to Callahan's chagrin.
但小孩子的爱情无法预测
But young love is unpredictable.
同年晚些时候 她决定喜欢卡拉翰
Later that same year, she decided she was into Callahan,
奇力很伤心
much to Chilli's chagrin.
但她的心里一直有奇力
But she always had a place in her heart for Chilli.
这样持续了几十年
And this went on for decades.
突然之间 她嫁给了一个整牙医生
And all of a sudden, she just married an orthodontist.
妞儿都被他们抢了
They get all the chicks.
什么
What?
你多久没见到她了
How long has it been since you've seen her?
十年左右 你呢
About 10 years for me. How about you?
一样吧
Same, I guess.
-很久了 -是啊
- Been a while. - Sure has.
你这个偷偷摸摸的骗子
You sneaky trickster.
她看起来很漂亮 想想看
She looks amazing, and you know it. Think about this.
要是谢丽尔最后能跟我们的小伙子在一起呢
What if Cheryl ended up getting back together with our boy?
-奇力 -卡拉翰
- Chilli? - Callahan?
当然
Obviously.
-等等 什么 -废话
- Wait. What? - Duh.
-你说奇力吗 -你支持卡拉翰吗
- Did you say Chilli? - You're Team Callahan?
-没错 -我们已经结婚这么久了
- Yeah! - We've been married all this time,
你认为她最后应该跟卡拉翰在一起吗
and you think she should end up with Callahan?
当然 等等 你认为是奇力吗
Of course. Wait, you think Chilli?
等等 你了解他们俩吗
Wait, do you know those guys at all?
你现在是谁
Who are you right now?
-什么 -你吓到我了
- What? - You're freaking me out.
我感觉我都不了解你了
I feel like I don't even know you.
你好像是个外国人
You're like this foreign person.
你想让我变成外国人吗
Do you want me to be a foreign person?
什么
What?
这里吗 现在吗
Here? Right now?
因为...
Because, um...
我找不到去图书馆的路了
I just got lost on the way to bibliothèque,
我不知道我的其他法国朋友在哪里
and I don't know where all my other French friends are.
这是仙黛尔吗
Chantelle is here?
仙黛尔在此...
Chantelle is here with...
天啊
Oh, my God!
亲爱的 快五点了
Honey, it's almost 5:00.
专心点 别忘了游戏
Keep your head in the game.
你太厉害了
You're so good.
快点 我们去洗手间五分钟
Come on, we'll go to the bathroom for five minutes.
好吧
All right.
-太疯狂了 -嗯
- It's crazy. - Huh.
-你该去跟她聊聊 -不 该去的是你
- Hey, you should go talk with her. - No, you should go.
你们都不该去
Neither of you should.
-谢谢 -不客气 一个都不该去
- Thanks. - You're welcome. Neither one.
闭嘴 赛博尔
Shut up, Sable.
不 老实说 该去的是你 鲍勃
No, honestly, it should be you, Bob.
不 我觉得她真的想跟你聊聊
No, I think she really wants to talk to you
因为我觉得女孩子真的喜欢
'cause I think girls really like, you know,
给自己的烟枪取名的忧郁小生
depressed guys that still have a name for their bong.
取个好听的
Get a good one.
会顺利的
This is gonna go great.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 好建议
All right, good advice.
祝你好运
Good luck.
代我向她问好
Tell her I said hi.
谢丽尔·迪金斯
Cheryl Deakins.
奇力·奇利亚诺
Chilli Cilliano.
你怎么知道是我
How'd you know it was me?
那淡淡的大♥麻♥味和老香料须后水味到哪里我都知道
I'd know that faint smell of sativa and Old Spice anywhere.
没错 我必须抽一点
Yeah. I had to get a little stoned.
这种事我不能清醒着参加 太糟糕了
I can't be sober at these things. They're awful.
这是个错误的选择 兄弟
That was the wrong choice, man.
什么
What?
你们谁也不该去
Neither of you should have gone,
但如果非要有人去
but if one of you should have went,
该去的是你
then it should have been you.
你喝了多少酒
How many wines have you had?
八爪鱼有几条腿
How many legs does an octopus have?
八条
Well, eight.
看来你一直拒绝时尚潮流
I see that you've been rejecting fashion trends
理发 可能还有卫生 我尊重你
and haircuts and maybe hygiene. I respect that.
我觉得尊重是
Well, I think respect is the
一段友谊重新开始的关键
key to the beginning of rebuilding a friendship.
-是有话这么说吧 -当然 谁说的
- Is that a saying? Maybe? - Yeah, sure. Who said that?
不知道 跟我说说你丈夫吧
I don't know. I wanna hear about this husband of yours.
什么情况 他还那么有魅力 明事理 有钱吗
What's the story? Is he still charming, sensible, rich?
不 他死了
No. Dead.
我老婆也是
Yeah, same with me.
对我来说也是 我离婚了
Dead to me. Divorced.
不 我是说真的 他确实死了
No, I mean he's "Dead" dead. He actually died.
他死了吗
He's dead?
真的吗
For real?
对 他...
Yeah, he, um...
他死于一场车祸 当时我们已经分居了
He died in a car crash. We were separated already.
你们已经分居了
Oh, you already separated.
-对 -他死了 不在了
- Yeah. - And now he's dead. He's gone.
-他不在了 -真的
- He's gone. - Officially.
你应该更伤心一点
Act a little more upset about it.
不过 你怎么样 你妻子怎么样
I know, but, anyway, how are you? How's your life?
好极了 我生意没了 离婚了 一心在玩抓人游戏
Great. I lost my business. Divorced. Playing tag competitively.
算是跌到谷底了
Pretty much rock bottom.
-你想让我饥渴吗 -当然了
- Are you trying to make me horny? - Fuck yes, I am.
-那你成功了 -是吗
- 'Cause it's happening. - It is?
当然
Oh, yeah.
你尝过这里的炸玉米球了吗
电影精选列表