a few years that quote is not Benjamin Franklin.
是德国人类学家卡尔·格罗斯说的
That is German anthropologist, Karl Groos.
你为什么要破坏气氛
Why are you ruining the moment?
-我根本不想知道 -他都住院了
- I just don't even want to know. - He's in the hospital.
我只是觉得时机正好
It felt like the right moment.
一点都不好
It's not the right moment, so...
-时机正好 -不好
- It is the right moment. - It isn't.
那么 杰瑞
So, Jerry, uh...
现在是晚上11:55
11:55.
过来 让我抓到你
Get in here, and let me tag you.
你们很想要抓到我吧
You know, I've been so attached, I suppose,
这么多年来我保持了完美的记录
to my perfect record all these years,
每次都赢过你们这几个笨蛋
dominating you fools.
也许我应该让你抓到我 也许我不应该
Maybe I should. Maybe I shouldn't.
仔细想想 杰瑞在抓人游戏上还是个雏儿
If you think about it, Jerry is a tag virgin.
或者可以叫我冠军
Or champion.
我们来给你开♥苞♥
Just let us deflower you.
我们会很温柔的
We'll be gentle.
不行
I can't.
别这样
Come on.
我做不到
I can't do it.
那么我就抓不到任何人 这游戏就跟我一起宣告结束了
Then I'm not gonna tag anybody, and the game ends with me.
太悲伤了吧
That's dark.
或者你可以让我抓到你
Or you just let me tag you.
好吧 管他的
All right, fuck it.
-轮到你了 -我的天
- It! - Oh, my God!
你输了 输了
Loser! Loser!
你太烂了
You suck!
太棒了
Awesome.
-棒呆 -你烂得很明显
- Yes! - You officially suck.
轮到你了
Oh, you're so it!
该死的 行吧
Goddamn! All right!
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我们也爱你
Love you too, man.
五月还剩最后五分钟
You know we got five minutes left of May.
我不会成为最后一个被抓的 贱♥人♥们
I ain't gonna be last it. Bitches!
鲍勃 你要去哪里 鲍勃
Look, Bob! Where are you gonna go, Bob?
不
No!
口头修订条约 这个女人应该参加游戏
Verbal amendment? That women should be playing.
-同意修订条约 -对 同意修订条约
- Amendment. - Yeah, amendment.
你大错特错了
Oh, you just made a big mistake.
-轮到你了 小贱♥人♥ -轮到你了
- You're it, bitch! - You're it now!
-你完蛋了 -你太激动了
- You're going down! - You're too intense!
你玩儿蛋去吧
You're gonna suck my tiny ginger balls.
真恶心
Oh! Gross!
你才恶心
You're gross!
快点 该死的 不
Come on! Shit! No.
-轮到你了 -不 我不能参与到故事里
- You're it. - No, I can't get involved in the story.
我们修订条约了
We made an amendment!
来吧 就找点乐子
Come on, it's a little bit fun,
好吧 你还有三分钟
right? You have about three minutes.
赛博尔 你还有道德吗 兄弟
Sable! Come on. Where are your ethics, buddy?
来 伸手
Come on. Just reach out.
-别这样 -你可以的
- No! - You got it.
该死的 等一下
Oh, shit, hang on a second.
你还好吗
You okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
轮到你了
You're it!
抓到你了 兄弟
Tag, brother!
轮到你了
You're it!
-轮到我了 -是你吗
- I'm it? - You're it?
现在轮到你了
Now you're it.
被你抓住了 怎么可能
You got me. No way!
这打扮不错吧 是不是很火♥辣♥
Not bad, huh? Pretty hot?
轮到你了
You're it!
混♥蛋♥ 轮到你了
Hey, fucker. You're it!
轮到你了 耶
You're it! Yeah!
一群人玩抓人游戏23年 藏身于灌木丛 车中...
轮到你了
You're it, baby!
曾经有个孩子
Once, there was a kid who
遭遇了一场事故无法去上学
Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
等他终于回来的时候
But when he finally came back
他的黑发变白了
His hair turned from black into bright white
他说那是因为
He said that it was from when the cars
被车撞得太厉害
Had smashed him so hard
曾经有个女孩
Once, there was this girl who
不愿意跟别的女孩去更衣室换衣服
Wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room
但当她们终于逼她去的时候
But when they finally made her
她们看见她全身布满了红印
They saw red marks all over her body
她无法做出解释
She couldn't quite explain it
红印一直都在
They'd always just been there
-轮到你了 -混♥蛋♥
- You're it. - Fucker!
电影精选列表