上帝啊 奇力
Jesus, Chilli!
那是垃圾桶
That's trash!
操
Fuck me!
你好 马丁
Oh, hey, Martin!
你好 抱歉
Oh. Hi. Sorry.
不好意思 马丁太太 让一让
Excuse me, Mrs. Martin. Coming through.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
上帝啊 我很抱歉 很抱歉
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry. So sorry. Wow. Okay.
去吧 安迪
Get him, Andy!
很好 安迪 很好
Good, Andy, good!
奇力 奇力 奇力
Chilli, Chilli, Chilli...
奇力 不不不
Chilli! No, no, no!
操
Oh, fuck!
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, buddy?
很好 很好
Oh, just great. Great.
你今天抓不到我 伙计 我输不了
You ain't getting me today, man. I'm not losing.
只是有个问题 奇力
There's only one problem, Chilli.
是吗 什么问题
Oh, yeah? What's that?
抓的人不是我
I'm not it.
什么叫不是你
The fuck you mean, you're not it?
是我 混♥蛋♥
I am, motherfucker!
-抓到了 起来 -该死
- It! Come on. Get up. - Goddamn!
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
你刚刚摔得可真惨 天啊
You took a pretty big hit there. My God.
我还以为我逃脱了呢
Yeah, I thought I got away.
-设下陷阱 拿住他 -天啊
- Set him up. Knock him down. - Oh, my God!
-好主意 -好吧 公平公正
- Good idea. - All right, fair and square.
-轮到我了 对吧 -是的
- I'm it, right? - Yes.
现在轮到你了
And now you're it.
-不 -你的
- Whoa. Nope. - Yeah.
不 我不要
Nope. I'm not taking it.
不 我不要 不
No, I'm not. No!
-不 -我们不 不
- No. - We're not... No!
伙计们 我们年纪也大了...
Guys, we're too old for...
不 别打我 天啊
No, don't start hitting. God.
不 轮到你了 我不知道是谁了
No, no, you're it. I don't know who is it.
-轮到你 轮到你 -伙计们
- You're it. You're it. - Guys, guys!
-这太荒谬了 -混♥蛋♥ 你打我要害
- This is ridiculous. - Son of a bitch! You sack punched me!
-你也打我了 -你这个混♥蛋♥打我要害
- Well, you punched me! - You sack punched him?
你疯了 现在轮到你了
Yeah, you went crazy, and now you're it.
-抱歉 -轮到我了
- Sorry. - Okay, I'm it.
休战 休战 休战
Truce, truce, truce.
好的
Deal.
反正重点不是我们
This isn't about us anyway.
今年我们要抓到杰瑞
This is the year we get Jerry.
-我们抓不到杰瑞的 -他也这么说
- Oh, we're not gonna get Jerry. - He said the same thing.
不 我也这么说 我们有个计划 好吗
No, no. I said the same thing. We got a plan, all right?
伙计们 我们走
Guys! Guys, let's go.
她太激♥情♥了 她太过火了
She's so intense, man. She takes it too far.
要不是我 你们天天只会醉生梦死
You know what? If it wasn't for me, you guys would be day drunk,
跟12岁的小孩玩迷你高尔夫
playing mini-golf with 12-year-olds.
走吧 我知道赛博尔在哪里 上车 女士们
Let's go. I know where Sable is. Get in the car, ladies.
我们直接去机场 你去打个包 带上...
Yeah, we're going right to the airport, so grab a bag, grab a...
-牙刷什么的 -我不需要 走吧
- A toothbrush or whatever. - I'm good. Let's go.
真的吗
Really?
-真恶心 -他很有雄心壮志 很好
- That's gross. - Well, he's gung-ho. That's good.
丽贝卡 我们现在要去找赛博尔
Hey, Rebecca, we're gonna go get Sable now.
赛博尔是谁
Who is Sable?
我知道你认为她不会背叛我
I know you think she's not cheating on me.
那她知道我
But what about the possibility of
在她没有普拉提课的日子
her knowing that I'm following her to Pilates class,
跟踪她假装去上普拉提课
and on the days when it's not Pilates class,
其实不知道坐在谁的屌♥上的概率有多大
that's when she has all the free time to ride random dick.
坐屌♥
Okay, riding dicks.
凯文 你非常关注其他屌♥
Kevin, you're really focused on other dicks.
但是你的呢 你呢
But what about yours? What about you?
如果你不关注其他屌♥
If you don't focus on the other dicks,
这些屌♥就会插在你想插的地方
those dicks will plug up the places you wanna go.
那不如从心理上把这些屌♥
What about mentally going into each of those holes
从它们插的洞里拔♥出♥来♥
and unplugging every one of those dicks.
拔♥出♥来♥ 拔♥出♥来♥ 拔♥出♥来♥
Pulling out, pulling out, pulling out.
然后你的思维就清晰了 没有屌♥了
And then you have a clear mind. Dickless.
我焦虑我原来的焦虑
Well, I'm paranoid that my original paranoia
会引发我的焦虑
might turn on my paranoia.
你好像有一些基本的信任问题
It sounds like there are some fundamental trust issues.
你无法信任任何人
You can't trust anybody.
我觉得没有人想要抓你
I don't think anyone's out to get you.
我觉得没有人会跟踪你
I don't think anyone is following you.
停
Ow! Stop!
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我受不了了 我听不下去了
I can't take it. I can't listen to this.
你要我闭嘴吗
Are you shushing me?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你好吗
How are you?
-医生 -你在这啊
- Doctor! - You're there.
我是霍根 很高兴认识你
Hi, Hogan. Nice to meet you.
鲍勃·卡拉翰 你好吗
Bob Callahan. How do you do?
-抱歉 这是个糟糕的主意 -你们是谁
- Sorry, this is a terrible idea. - Who are you?
我们是赛博尔的朋友
We're friends of Sable's.
我们觉得躲在这里很好玩
We thought it'd be really funny to hide in there,
然后我们不小心听到了些什么
but then we overheard way too much.
伙计 你真的是经历了很多糟心事
Yeah, buddy, you're clearly going through a lot of shit.
过来 伙计
All right, get here, man.
以及 轮到你了 所以...
And, um, also, you're it, so...
我不在乎 我想你 你好吧 很高兴看到你
I don't care. I miss you. How are you, buddy? Good to see you.
-我很好 -嗯
- I'm good. - Yup.
-现在轮到你了 -我知道 轮到我了
- Now you're it. - I know. I know. I'm it.
不管怎么样 我们是来接你的 走吧
Anyway, yeah, we came to get you, so come on.
-赛博尔 走吧 -走吧
- Sable. Come on. - Come on.
我的咨♥询♥还剩40分钟
I got 40 minutes left in the session.
-那又怎了 这很重要 -没错
- So what? This is important. - Yeah.
打包好行李 我们回家去
Pack your bags. We're going home.
我的包不在这里
I don't have my bags here.
-我们知道 -当然了
- Yeah, we know. - Obviously.
-上帝啊 -我知道 只是...
- For fuck's sake. - I know that. It's just...
我们去你家拿你的东西
We will go by your house and get your stuff.
你们如果本来就要去我家的话
You should've just went to my house in the first place
一开始就应该去我家
if we were gonna go to my house anyway.
-听起来的确更好 -真的 走吧
- This seemed like a better idea. - It was a whole bit! Let's go.
走吧 路上再说
Yeah, come on, we'll figure it out.
这个小时的钱还是要付
Okay, you'll still owe me for this hour.
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doctor.
你们根本不关心我的心理健康
You guys aren't taking my mental health seriously.
看看这些小混♥蛋♥
Look at those little assholes.
-冷静点 -回来真是太可怕了
- Calm down. - It's awful to be back.
一定会很有意思的
It's gonna be fun.
第三次约会磁带
还是这个味道
Ah! It still smells the same.
开始吧
Uh... Here we go.
好
All right!
好吧
Okay, yeah.
还在这里
Oh, yeah, it's still there.
伙计们 回到战斗室了
Guys, we're back in the war room.
你们都懂这是什么意思
You know what that means.
不 我不知道是什么意思
No, I don't know what that means.
意思是我们要开战了 赛博尔 先说清楚
It means we're going to war, Sable. Now, just to be clear,
我们不会在婚礼当场抓杰瑞
we're not gonna tag Jerry at the actual wedding ceremony
因为 那样我们真是太混♥蛋♥了
because, frankly, that would make us giant assholes.
我很抱歉 我以为那才是我们的终点
I'm sorry. I thought that was the whole point of this.
我为了这个才请了两周的不带薪假
I took two weeks unpaid vacation for that exact reason.
-两周 -没错
电影精选列表