Smartass!
我们不要吵架好吗
Come on, let's not fight, okay?
我不是在吵架 米奇 我只是不同意你的看法
I'm not fighting, Mikey, I'm just not agreeing with you.
不要
Don't...
特拉维斯
Travis?
天哪 特拉维斯 妈的
Oh my God, Travis, shit!
特拉维斯 你没事吧
Are you, Travis, are you okay?
那群人蛮粗鲁
Rough crowd.
天哪 脸上真难看
Jesus, nice face period, mate.
我叫救护车了
I'll call an ambulance.
不 不 不 不用 真的不用
No, no, no, no, no.
我很好
I'm fine.
好吧 来吧
Okay, come on.
我带你回家 好不好
I'm gonna, I'm gonna take you home, okay?
你什么
You what?
我要 米奇 我要带他回家
I'm gonna, Mikey, I'm gonna take him home.
你还好吗
Okay?
桑尼
Sunny.
噢
Oh.
你知道你不必那么做的
You know you don't have to do that.
你不了解我
Well, you don't know me.
我在试着了解
I'm trying to.
不是很难
It's not that hard.
有些人说真正有挑战性的事情
Some people would say the real challenge
是让我放弃
is getting me to back off.
那些人是笨蛋
Some people are fuckwads
尤其是那些留着小胡子 讲着流行语的人
and especially ones with tiny beards and catchphrases.
你有什么喝的吗
Do you have anything to drink?
嗯
Yeah.
罐装饮料
Just cans.
我有时会手抖
You know, I get the shakes sometimes,
会打碎瓶子
break bottles
还把一颗牙弄破了
and chipped a tooth.
那么
Well,
这是
here is
敬你的梦想
to following your dreams.
敬了解你的局限
To knowing your limitations.
嘿 你今晚在台上说的是真心的吗
Hey, did you mean what you said tonight on stage?
啊噢
Uh-oh.
别
No.
治疗那个吗
About needing therapy?
不 是想对一个女孩说点什么
No, about wanting to say something to a girl
但不知道该怎么办那事儿
and not knowing how.
我会处理好的
Yeah, I'll get over it.
不必
Don't.
你为什么 为什么要那样做
Why did you,why'd you do that?
为什么不行
Why not?
米奇吗
Mikey?
是的
Yep.
那
So,
你现在打算怎么办
what're you gonna do now?
我不太确定
I'm not exactly sure.
我得和他谈谈
I'm gonna have to talk to him.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
这是什么
What's this?
这是信任
It's trust.
这一定是你最好的主意了
This is gotta be the best idea you ever had.
准备左转
Left turn coming up.
三 二 一 转
In three, two, one, turn.
你现在要出名了
So you're gonna be like famous now.
上电视
On TV?
感觉你就像个性标志了
You're gonna be like a poon tang magnet.
不
No.
只是一场比赛
It's just a contest.
还有两场热身赛
And there's two more heats.
如果你赢了
Which if you win.
那我就成了
Then I'm in the showcase.
会电视转播的
That, that's televised.
那很刺♥激♥ 对吧
And that's exciting, right?
对你来说
For you?
是的
Yeah.
我对电视没感觉
I don't get TV.
对我来说这只是一台昂贵的收音机
To me it's just an expensive fucking radio.
但说真的
But seriously though,
我闻到你身上的味道就无法集中精力开车
I can't focus on driving when I smell on you like....
成熟的桃子味 还有
ripe peaches and, and...
新鲜的性♥爱♥
fresh sex.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 有人应该把这口味做成早餐麦片来卖♥♥
Oh, someone should market that as a breakfast cereal.
比如 强力脆片或者
Like, Snatch Krispies or...
妹妹泡芙
Pussy Puffs!
伙计 你是个坏人 你知道的吧
Dude, you're a bad person,you know that, right?
你忘了转弯
And, you just missed our turn.
那又怎么样
So what?
我无法控制
I'm not in control.
你也无法控制
You're not in control.
没有人在控制
No one is.
这是一种幻觉
It's an illusion.
你必须学会适应它
You have to learn to go with it.
但就像我常说的
But like I always say,
相信宇宙
trust in the universe
然后好事就会发生
and then the good things will happen.
不过我从来没这么说过
For the record, I never say that.
我瞎 但我不傻
I'm blind, I'm not stupid.
我不相信有幸福的结局
I don't believe in happy endings.
你犯了人生中最大的错误
You're making the biggest mistake of your life.
真是典型
This is so you.
那是什么意思
What does that supposed to mean?
哦 看看这只流浪狗真可爱 我能养它吗
Oh look, a stray dog is so cute, can I keep it?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么敢
How fucking dare you.
不 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么敢
No, how fucking dare you!
贝拉 你想让我做点什么吗
Bella, you want me to do something?
嘿 滚开 老头子
Hey, butt out, old man!
我不是开玩笑
I'm not joking.
没事 马里奥 我很好
Fine, Mario, I'm fine.
这里不适合
This is not the place, okay.
我们可以搞定这个...
We can finish this--
不 我们完了
No, we're finished!
过几天见 到时候你就会意识到
I'll see you in a few days when you realise
你♥他♥妈♥犯了个大错误
what a massive fucking mistake you've made.
这是真实的生活
This is real life,
不是什么可爱的童话故事
not some cutesy fairytale.
你吻一只青蛙 早上它还是一只青蛙
You kiss a frog, in the morning it's still gonna be a frog.
嘿
Hey.
你要邀请我们进去吗
You gonna invite us in?
我们带她去兜兜风吧
Why don't we take her for a spin?
就这样
Like this?
是的 她应该可以的
Yeah, I mean, she should run fine.
我们走吧
Let's go.
好
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你照顾她 好吗
You look after her, okay?
不是我开车
I'm not driving.
不是车
Not the car.
别当混♥蛋♥
Don't be an asshole.
她不需要另一个混♥蛋♥
She don't need another asshole.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
小特 你要不要说唱
Trav, are you gonna rap or what?
上啊 小特
电影精选列表