Dressing rooms.
真华丽
Glamorous.
所以我才愿意干这个
That's why I'm in it.
说真你为什么要干这行
Yeah, why are you in it?
说真的
For real.
如果我们要问真正的问题...
If we're doing for real questions...
噢
Oh.
脑瘫导致
Cerebral Palsy.
这个病不会传染的
It's not contagious,
只是儿童神经系统的一些问题
just neurological childhood stuff.
人总会遇到不测之事 这就是我的不测之事
Shit happens and this is the shit that happened to me.
好吧
Okay.
我这么做是因为米奇有一个宏伟的计划
I'm doing it because Mikey has this whole grand master plan
想让我发展到可以去做早间广播
of me breaking into breakfast radio, so...
被安排了
Swept along.
有点
A little bit.
你们两个怎么样
And you two?
像兔子一样
Like rabbits.
但这不是你的梦想
But it's not the dream?
像兔子还是去做早间广播
Fucking like rabbits or working in breakfast radio?
任何一个
Either.
钱赚得很多
The money's good.
做广播 但是
In radio but...
但是什么
But what?
你知道那种你内心知道自己所想
Do you know what it is to want something in your bones
但却很不现实的感觉吗
even if it doesn't make sense?
也许吧
Maybe.
来吧
Come on.
如果你给我看你的 我就给你看我的
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
看啊
Behold!
我的梦想
The dream.
我最爱的徒弟
My favourite apprentice.
这是谁啊
Who's this, huh?
终于醒悟过来了
Finally come to your senses
把那个长胡子的小芬诺乔赶走了
and get rid of that little beardy finochio?
-不 马里奥 -我只是
- No, Mario. - I'm just--
-这是 -嗯
- This is-- - Yeah.
-特拉维斯 -我只是
- Travis. - I'm just--
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
没错
Yeah.
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your legs?
呃
Uh.
你的牙怎么了
What happened to your teeth?
你需要修理什么东西吗
You need something fixed?
不 我只是带他到处看看
Nah, I just, I came to show him around.
我有一辆车要修
You know, I actually,I do have a car.
是吗
You do?
是的
Yeah.
是85年的日产天际线
It's a '85 Nissan Skyline.
哦 讽刺啊
Oh, ironically hip.
车很烂
It's a shit box.
哦 别这么说
Oh, don't say that.
带她来
Bring her in.
呃
Uh.
我没有驾照 而且车坏得有点厉害
I kinda don't have a licence and it's a little banged up.
事情很复杂
Long story.
简化它
Shorten it.
我有可能是试图开车撞
I may have allegedly intended to run
几个孩子结果不小心撞到了旗杆上
some kids over and kinda crashed into a flag pole.
你把旗子撞倒了
You brought down the flag?
你这可是造♥反♥啊
You are a rebel.
我现在出名了吗
Am I famous now?
不 我只是...
No, it's just I go to--
你知道的
You know,
我讨厌
I hate
那些后进生小杂种
those little remedial learning shits, man.
撒旦之子
Spawn of Satan.
哇
Wow.
你还真是有点疯狂 你说呢
You're really a pinata full of crazy, aren't you?
稍微认识一点 惊人过往就一件件涌出啊
Just crack you open and out it pours.
来吧
Come on.
现在让我看看你的
Now you show me yours.
以后我也想要一个那样的工作室
One day I want a workshop just like that.
你的梦想是什么
What's your dream?
我没有梦想
I don't dream.
胡说 每个人都有梦想
Bullshit, everyone has a dream.
你为什么不带她去工作室
Why don't you bring her in?
马里奥和我会把它修得跟新车一样 无偿哦
Mario and I will do her up like new, pro bono.
马里奥看起来是个很酷的人
Mario seems like a really cool guy.
是的 非常酷
Yeah, beyond.
我长大后想成为他一样的人
I wanna be that guy when I grow up.
不过我的牙要全
Only with teeth.
所以就不考虑广播和兔子的事儿了
So that's a pass on the radio and rabbits?
好吧 舒适的生活也许不错 你知道的
Well, cushy life might be nice, you know?
但我也不想被人记得
But I don't always wanna be defined
我不会祝酒的一面
by my inability to make toast.
别忘了收听
Don't forget to tune in
早间米奇秀
for "Mikey In the Morning."
工作日上午7点
7 A.M. weekdays!
谁说男人
Who says that men
从不帮着做家务
never help around the house?
当我女朋友用吸尘器清扫的时候...
When my girlfriend's vacuuming--
是他吗
Is that him?
就是他
That's him.
这没用吗
Is that not helping?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
他有句流行语
He has a catchphrase.
真的吗
Really?
土吗
Is that lame?
你说呢
You tell me.
你觉得他不好笑吗
You don't think he's funny?
呃 不
Uh, no.
好吧
Okay.
坦白说 我完全可以选择
Frankly, I could live without
住在一个没有油污的房♥子里
all the grease tracked into the house.
我在工作室洗过澡了
Yeah, I shower at the workshop.
我相信马里奥会喜欢的
Oh, I'm sure Mario would love that.
他一百岁了
He is a hundred years old.
他还是个男人
He's still a man.
天哪 听听 我听起来像个妈妈
Oh God, listen to me, I sound like mom.
马里奥是我研究的一部分
Mario's is part of my study
我必须为了我的机械工程想出一个
and I have to come up with a major project
大项目来
for Mechanics anyhow.
我不需要做脱口秀啊
I don't have to do this comedy thing.
-你需要 -是的 你需要
- Yeah you do! - Yeah you do!
亲爱的 你可以在电台工作的
Darling, you could have a career in radio.
这是一大笔额外津贴
It's perks a plenty, premium money.
干些什么呢
For what?
我每天只要坐在工作室里几个小时
I sit in a studio a couple hours a day
就能让人♥大♥笑
and I make people laugh.
最坏的情况是什么
What's the worst that could happen?
你给我买♥♥栋房♥子
You buy me a house.
不然你觉得我是怎么付得起这个地方的
Yeah, how do you think I've afforded this place?
好吧 我会做的 直到有人看中我
Fine, I'll do it until they see me.
这样就对了
That's my girl.
但一旦他们意识到我很差劲
But as soon as they realise I suck,
你们两个就别再烦我了
you'll both quit hassling me
我可以继续做我的机械工
and I can just get on with my mechanic stuff.
当然可以
Sure.
宝贝 你真的有机会的
Babe, you'd got a real shot here.
难道我不能选择我自己的目标吗
电影精选列表