片名:为了桑尼加油
这是关于我最好的朋友的故事
This is the story of my best friend.
就是他
That's him.
不是现在
Not now.
这才是现在的他
That's him now.
他有些毛病
He has issues.
滚
Fuck off!
不擅长处理亲密关系
Intimacy issues.
没人在家
Nobody's home!
不擅长管理自己的愤怒
And anger issues.
等等
And other stuff.
如果你有残疾
When you have a disability,
你每时每刻都在被人围观
you're on display at all hours.
特拉维斯是个独行侠
Travis is a solo act.
他一个人住
He lives alone
一个人工作
and he works alone.
没有人想要孤独一辈子
And nobody dreams of being alone forever.
你是弯的 你这只牛角狗
You're bent, you horn dog!
好一部残疾专座
Nice spasmobile!
嘿 现在我们知道他为什么那样走路了
Hey, now we know why he walks like that.
是的
Yeah.
他的小♥弟♥弟♥也有问题
He's got a permanent boner.
我觉得他可能拉裤子了
I think he shat himself!
妈的
Oh shit!
该死
Shit!
哦 妈的 快跑
Oh shit, run!
跑啊
Run!
现在谁在拉裤子啊
Who's shitting themself now?
不
No!
他要来了
Oh, he's coming!
你这个疯子
You crazy fuck!
他妈的
Oh, shit.
去你的 失败者
Up yours, loser!
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
特拉维斯
Travis.
小杂种
Little shit!
听着
Listen,
你要明白的是
what you have to understand
这所大学里的孩子都是痞子
is that the kids in this college are assholes.
但这并不意味着你可以
But that doesn't mean you can just go
上去就找他们麻烦
and run the little shitbags over.
我被开除了吗
Am I fired?
特拉维斯 你管理不好情绪
Travis, you have problem with your anger.
你需要找个人谈谈
Now you need to go and talk to somebody.
你得答应我
You have to promise me.
我没问题
I don't have a problem.
这个世道这么乱来不是我的责任
It's not my fault the world's fucked.
答应我
Promise me.
不准动 混♥蛋♥
Freeze, asshole!
那是我
That's me...
初遇特拉维斯
meeting Travis.
啊
Ah!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
把手放在头上
Put your hands on your head!
坐在沙发上别动
Get on the couch and don't move!
什么沙发
What couch?
那个沙发
That couch!
我没看到沙发 什么也看不见
I can't see any couch, I can't see anything.
我瞎了
I'm blind!
他妈的
Oh, shit.
好吧
Okay.
这里
Here, just...
坐这儿
Sit there.
我叫救护车
I'm calling an ambulance.
要我给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
噢
Oh.
来杯啤酒就好了
A beer would be nice.
我在给你叫救护车
I'm calling you an ambulance.
为了什么
What for?
你说你看不见
You said you can't see.
我本来就是个瞎子
I was blind already.
那你算个屁的窃贼
What kind of burglar are you?
我不是窃贼 我以为你才是窃贼
I'm not a burglar, I thought you were a burglar.
我不是窃贼 我住在这里
I'm not a burglar,I live here.
哦 好吧 那就放心了
Oh, well, that's a relief then.
没有窃贼
No one's a burglar.
我明白了 你瞎了
I get it now, you're a little blind and...
走进了错误的公♥寓♥
you just stumbled into the wrong apartment.
不要紧
No harm done.
你说得倒容易
Easy for you to say.
你又没有被煎锅打过头
You didn't get hit over the head with a frying pan.
其实是棒球棒
It was a freaking baseball bat.
噢 怪不得我的头好痛
Oh, no wonder my freaking head hurts.
我需要一些药
I need some medication.
你能 在我的包里找找吗
Could you, in my bag there?
是这个吗
Is this it?
是的 看起来没错了
Yeah, that looks like it.
要给你拿杯水吗
Can I get you a glass of water?
啤酒更好
Beer would be better.
呃
Uh...
我还以为你要的是阿司匹林
I was thinking like asprin.
阿司匹林不能吸啊
No, you can't smoke asprin.
你疯了吗
Are you freaking crazy?
呃
Well,
是不能的吧
I don't think you can, can you?
你能不能告诉我这是什么个情况
You mind just telling me what's going on?
你应该收到了这个玩意儿吧
You should've received one of these, didn't you?
是盲文
It's Braille.
上面说什么
What's it say?
这是一套政♥府♥补贴的公♥寓♥
This is a subsidised apartment.
所以呢
So?
有两间卧室
It has two bedrooms.
所以呢?
So?
你只能睡一间
Well, you can only sleep in one.
不 不是
No, no.
没门
Nuh-uh, not happening.
有文件的
It's official.
要么我搬进来 要么你付额外房♥间的租金
Either I move in or you pay rent on the extra room.
-大约130350 -噢 天啊
-Like 130, 350. - Oh, God.
我支付不起
I can't afford that.
好吧 那就这么定了
Well it's settled then.
兄弟 我们会玩得很开心的
Oh man, we're gonna have a great time.
不会
No, we're not!
我们会的 相信我
Yeah, sure we will, trust me.
我是一个完美的室友
I make the perfect roommate
因为我的视力只有10%
because I got like 10 percent vision,
所以你裸体在房♥里走来走去都可以
so you can like walk around with your hairy boys hanging out
我永远都不会知道
and I'll never know.
我不会 因为你不能留下来
No, I won't because you are not staying.
出去
Out!
你现在指的是门吗
Are you pointing at a door right now?
不是
No.
我是个瞎子
I'm blind.
并且无家可归
And homeless
还可能有脑震荡
with a possible concussion.
你的残疾是什么
What's your disability?
你是个没心没肺的混♥蛋♥吗
Are you a heartless dick?
噢 噢 好吧
Oh, oh, okay!
行吧 你可以留下来
Okay, you can stay!
我们先把事情讲清楚 好吗
Just till we get this sorted, okay?
我们需要设定一些分界线
电影精选列表