Yeah, I'd just be better
我有掺和的话可能会好一些
if Sunny didn't know I was doing this.
为什么
Mmm, why?
信任问题
Trust issues?
有点吧
Some.
你打算偷偷摸摸来解决这个问题
And you're gonna fix that by sneaking around
背着她来吗
and doing shit behind her back?
有时她不知道什么对她来说是最好的
Sometimes she doesn't know what's best for her.
所以你要我表现得像偶然相遇
So I'm just supposed to casually bump into her
然后提供一些建议
and offer some advice?
不 我要给你一份工作
No, you take a job.
我保证你和她上同一班
I'll make sure you're on the same shift as her.
谁会雇佣一个没有经验的痉挛患者来当酒保
Who's gonna hire an inexperienced spastic
何况他还有情绪管理问题
with anger issues to pick up glasses?
我 我是老板
Me, I own the joint.
费利西蒂 帮我个忙
Hey, Felicity, do me a solid.
我觉得你好像成为重要人物了耶
Oh, see, to me that sounds like you mean a shit,
不是吗
doesn't it?
有点
Kinda.
是啊 我感觉你是雇他来做你自己该做的事
Yeah, it sounds like you just asked her to do your shit.
哦 她来了
Oh, here she comes.
我希望她没有
I hope she doesn't.
费利西蒂 这是
Felicity, this is...
特拉维斯
Travis.
和戈多
And Gordo.
安排他和桑尼上同一班
Yeah, put him on the she same shift as Sunny.
他来帮她提升脱口秀水平
He's gonna help her get ready for the radio scouts.
你什么时候能开始
When can you start?
永远不能
Never.
我来这里只是因为这个胖子
I'm only here because this fat freak
把我的公♥寓♥弄得乱七八糟
is cluttering my apartment.
除非你能赚额外的钱来付另一个房♥间的租金
Only till you earn extra to pay rent on the other room.
房♥租是
Which is?
133.5澳元一周
133.50.
加上税 付他一共200澳元
Yeah, plus tax,that's 200 even.
加上给魔法助手本人提供的酒水
Plus drink for the magical helper.
不限数量
Bottomless.
你看如何
Deal?
欢迎收听米奇早间秀
You're with Mikey in the morning,
保持真实
keeping it real.
让我们来打几个电♥话♥
Okay, let's take some calls.
今天我想听听你们做过的最奇怪的工作
Today I wanna hear about the weirdest job you've ever had.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys!
我是这个节目的超级粉丝
Such a big fan of the show.
我的故事最有意思了
I have the best story.
我不敢相信...
I can't believe...
内♥裤♥
Pants!
我的上帝啊
For the love of God!
几点了
What time is it?
是时候喝免费啤酒了 兄弟 来吧
Time for free beers, bro, come on!
免费给你而已
Free for you.
会有多难
How hard can it be?
你只要收收杯子 和一个漂亮的女孩说话
You just pick up some glasses and talk to a pretty girl.
你怎么知道她很漂亮
How do you know she's pretty?
第一 她没那么有趣
Well, one, she's not that funny
第二
and two,
她男朋友是个高级混♥蛋♥
her boyfriend's a celebrity dickhead.
哦 这太糟了
Oh, this is gonna suck.
等到你赚到钱
It's just until you get the money.
你就可以把我赶走了
Then you can kick me out and
抱怨你的生活等等
grouch your way through life and such.
嗯
Mmmmm.
但是接下来 你会怎么样
But then what, what's gonna happen to you?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我就像只猫
I'm like a cat.
我总是脚踏实地
I always land on my feet.
那可不是嘛
Yeah, clearly.
别紧张
Yeah, be cool.
嘿
Hey!
没想到会在这里见到你
Didn't expect to see you here.
-你好 -嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
这是个愚蠢的主意
This is a stupid idea.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
来吧
Come on.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 伙计
Cheers, mate.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 前几天晚上这个人怎么样
Hey, what about this guy the other night?
很有趣吧
Pretty funny, huh?
是的 你和我不一样
Yeah, you were, unlike me.
不 你很好了
Nah, you were fine.
那家伙真是个笨蛋
That guy was a real douche.
呃 是的 男人都很可悲
Ugh, yeah, men are sad.
但你不会 你很特别
Not you, though, you're special.
我的意思是 可爱得很特别
I mean, lovely special.
不
Not...
我只是... 我不说话了
I'm just, I'm gonna stop talking.
你该去做♥鸡♥尾酒了 伙计
Hey, you should be mixing cocktails, mate.
你会很自然的
You'd be a natural.
嗯
Yeah.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand with--
不 我可以的
No, I got it.
第一天很不错啊
First day is going well.
很难选一个我最喜欢的时刻
It's hard to pick my favourite moment
但我想最佳应该要数
but I think I'm gonna have to go with
用肉汁倒我的素食妹妹一身都是
covering my vegan sister in beef gravy.
我不知道我为什么要接受这个愚蠢的工作
I don't know why I took this stupid job.
你当然知道
Sure you do.
他接受了这个工作就是为了可以和你说话
He took this stupid job so he could talk to you.
哇 厉害
Wow, player.
不 不是那样的
No, not like that.
我只是想看看你是否需要帮助
I just wanted to see if you needed any help.
来对付起哄的人
With heckling.
是米奇让你这么做的吗
Did Mikey put you up to this?
他为什么会呢
Why would he?
他希望我还是能稳扎稳打地发展下去
He thinks I need to be better at staying on track.
但是我总是会被各种事情打扰
I tend to get swept along a little bit.
但对你来说似乎不是问题
Doesn't seem like an issue for you though.
没人打扰得到我
Never been swept.
那么
So,
我们要怎么安排
how would this work?
你来当我的私人愤怒导师
You being my personal rage guru?
不知道
No idea, really.
哇 听起来真是个深思熟虑的计划
Wow, that sounds like a really well thought out plan.
好吧 行吧
Okay, you know what, fine.
我们来吧
Let's do it.
你看 我又被意料之外"打扰"了吧
See, that's me just getting swept along.
好吧 我就让你们去干自己的事了
Well, I'll leave you kids to it.
我得去上班了
I gotta get to work.
你去工作
You work?
当然啊
Sure do.
我是做音乐生意的
I'm in the music business.
嗯
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
舞台
Stage, obviously.
麦架
Mic stand.
控制室角落
Control nook.
更衣室
电影精选列表