I was a spiky asshole while I was with her
在我失去她之后
and after I lost her,
你知道的
you got it,
我还是个混♥蛋♥
I was a spiky asshole.
坠入爱河很复杂
Falling in love is a lot of things
但没有灵丹妙药
but there's no magic bullet.
没有人能改变你是谁
No one can change who you are.
也许
Maybe,
也许我走路永远都很滑稽
maybe I'll always walk funny.
也许我会一直说好笑的话
Maybe I'll always talk funny.
也许我永远动不动就生气
Maybe my ass will always be spiky.
也许她碰我的时候我的手总会颤抖
Maybe my hands will always shake when she touches me.
也许我总是绕着圈子溜冰
Maybe I'll always skate in circles
像螳螂在裂缝上跳舞
and dance like a praying mantis on crack.
也许我永远都是最错误的人
Maybe I'll always be the wrongest guy
但如果她不在乎
but if she's okay with that
如果她无论如何都可以爱我
and can love me anyway,
她肯定也有问题
there's gotta be something wrong with her too.
对吧
Right?
管他呢
Screw it.
我有点毛病
There's something wrong with me
你也有问题
and there's something wrong with you.
还有你
And you.
当然你也有问题
And definitely something wrong with you.
我们都有问题
There's something wrong with all of us.
我们都是感情上的残疾人
We're all a bunch of emotional cripples.
情感麻痹患者
Emotional spastics.
但如果有人有勇气爱我们
But if someone has the courage to love us anyways,
那我们还有什么该死的借口拒绝
then what fucking excuse have we got?
所以
So,
这是我的建议
here's my tip,
不管你头上套了什么纸袋
whatever bag you have over your head,
现在就丢掉它
lose it now.
别再隐瞒你是谁了
Stop hiding who you are.
找到爱自己的勇气
And find the courage to love yourself.
致多余的螺母 动辄生气的笨蛋等等
Spare nut, spiky ass and all.
那就是我的朋友
So that's my friend
那就是他的故事
and that was his story.
好极了
Good job!
-桑尼 -桑尼 个人照!
- Sunny! - Sunny, just you!
-再来一张 -好
- Yeah, one more! - Aye.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
听着 我只是想说对不起
Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想我感受到了
Yeah, I think I got that.
而且
And...
我只想说
I just wanted to say...
什么鬼
What the fuck?
是的
Yeah.
记得我说过我不相信幸福的结局吗
Remember I said I don't believe in happy endings?
但我相信幸福的开始
But I do believe in happy beginnings.
下次你觉得
Next time you feel
你过得很艰难
like you're doing it tough,
只要记住你的生活是个笑话
just remember your life is a joke.
你最好开始笑吧
So you better start laughing.
反正大家都在笑
You can bet your ass everybody else is.
电影精选列表