Come on, Trav.
每天都这样
This is everyday.
噢
Oh!
女王
Queen!
给你 兄弟
Here you go, bro.
你只是在兜圈子
You're just going in circles!
-耶 -耶
- Yay! - Yeah!
对
Yes!
你看起来像只螳螂
You look like a praying mantis on crack!
天哪 马里奥 真漂亮
Oh my God, Mario,it's beautiful.
我们把挡风玻璃打开
Let's put the windshield on.
让我们完成这个
Let's finish this.
嘿
Hey.
马里奥
Mario.
老头子 现在午睡有点早 不是吗
Old man, it's a little early for a siesta, isn't it?
马里奥
Mario?
马里奥
Mario.
我心永恒
Il mio cuore.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
抱歉 贝拉
Sorry, Bella.
不需要抱歉
No don't need to be.
我只是个没用的老头
I'm just a useless old man
不能照顾你
who can't look after you.
又这样了
Oh, come on, people.
嘿 特拉维斯 你能回电吗
Hey, Travis, can you call me?
我有件事要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
其实 不用打电♥话♥
Actually, don't call.
我应该当面告诉你
I should tell you in person.
嘿
Hey.
噢
Oh.
是你
You.
是的
Yep.
你以为我不知道怎么回事吗
You think I don't know what's going on?
你觉得我会在乎你知道什么吗
You think I care what you know?
你应该
You should.
她是你工作学校的学生
She's a student at the school where you work.
噢
Oh,
所以你确实在乎
so you do care.
我不是来这里玩游戏的
You know, I didn't come here to play games.
桑尼需要告诉我一些事情
Sunny needs to tell me something.
你觉得会发生什么
What did you think was gonna happen?
她最终会和你在一起
That she'd end up with you?
噢
Oh.
生活向我们展示
Life tries to show us
我们需要看到的
what we need to see
但从来没有完全弄清楚
but it's never completely clear.
很难客观地看待自己
It's hard to look at yourself objectively.
你看到的取决于你愿意相信什么
And what you see depends on what you're willing to believe.
好吧
All right.
好了好了
All right, all right,all right, all right.
下一个选手将在最后一晚的
This next guy is competing for a slot in the closing night
"搞笑点"节目上竞争名额
of the "Bring the Funny" showcase.
希望大家对下一位选手拿出你们最大的热情
I want you to go absolutely nuts for our next contestant.
掌声有请那个有趣的男人
Give it up for a very funny guy,
神秘的纸袋男
Mysterious Bag Man.
没错
Yes!
我有个女朋友 但没继续下去
You know, I had this girlfriend, it didn't work out.
她离开了我
She left me.
她说 我永远不知道你在想什么
She said, I can never tell what you're thinking.
我说 你想要什么
I'm like, what do you want?
这是我唯一能画的表情
This is the only expression I can draw.
我吻她 她却抱怨我的剪纸
I'd kiss her and she'd complain about paper cuts.
当我们做♥爱♥的时候
When we made love,
她说这就像是在吃一顿麦当劳
she said it was like humping a Happy Meal.
一直以来事情总是围绕
The whole time it's all about
她想要 她需要的转
what she wants, what she needs.
日夜敲着我的门
Banging on my door day and night.
最后 我不得不让她离开
Eventually, I had to let her out.
回来 伙计 快点
Come back out here, dude, come on!
非常好 现在
Very good, now...
你刚刚赢了最后一轮
So you just won your way through to the final round,
一个重要的时刻 感觉如何
a shot at the big time, how's it feel?
感觉怎么样
How's it feel?
有点肮脏
Kinda dirty.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
伙计们 再一次为这个家伙鼓掌
Guys, give it up for this guy one more time.
神秘的纸袋男
Mysterious Bag Man.
嗯
Huh?
感谢你的到来
Thanks for coming out!
谢谢你帮了我 桑尼
嘿
Hey.
被抓到了
Busted.
你在这里干什么
What're you doing here?
我只是想找些纸然后
I was just looking for some paper and...
我
I...
谁说你可以看了
Who said you could look at that?
特拉维斯 这是你吗
Travis, is this you?
我说了 那是私人物品
I said, that's private.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just...
我只是想...
I wanted to pop--
你知道
You know,
你不能
you just...
你不能在人们的生活中乱闯
you just can't barge in and out of people's lives
什么都按你的心情来
whenever you feel like it!
但事情可不是这样 特拉维斯
Wow, okay, that's not what's happening here, Travis.
我试着给你打电♥话♥的
I tried to call you.
我有件事要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你凭什么觉得我他妈在乎
What makes you think I fucking care?
我不知道是什么让你变成这样
I don't know what happened to make you like this
但不是我 好吗
but it wasn't me, okay?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
滚出去
Get out!
特拉维斯
Travis.
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk.
现在
Now!
你告诉过我你要找个人谈谈
Now you told me that you were gonna talk to somebody
你的问题
about your issues.
我一直都在
I've been talking
-和很多人见面交谈 -我们都知道
- to a lot of people. - Well, we both know
但我不是这个意思
that this is not what I meant.
你觉得我会给你多少次机会
How many second chances do you think I'm gonna give you?
严格来说只有一次
Technically just one.
在那之后是第三和第四次
After that would be a third and fourth and--
你被指控在下班后让学生在厕所里
You have been accused of getting students drunk
喝酒喝到醉
in the toilets after hours.
学生 就一个
Student, just one.
我本来是想慢慢收拾的
I thought I'd start slow and work my way up.
还试图开车撞一个学生
Of trying to run over a student?
和学生发生性关系
Of making sexual advances with a student?
开车那个是他们闹事先的 性那个是她先吻的我
They started it and she kissed me.
女孩的姐姐告诉我
The girl's sister told me
她一直在你公♥寓♥过夜
that she's been spending nights in your apartment.
是真的吗
Is that true?
好吧 不再是了
Well, not anymore.
大家现在都开心了吧
So everybody happy now?
戈多 我们能谈谈吗
Gordo, can we talk?
嘿 特拉夫 好久不见了 伙计
Hey, Trav, long time no see, man!
呃 好像从来没见过你
Oh, well, ever.
-是的 哈 -真的 但是...
- Yeah, ha. - Really but--
你能不能别弹了
Yo, can you stop playing that,
电影精选列表