You said that already.
不 关于你小时候的事
No, about what happened to you as a kid.
这是件可怕的事
It was a terrible thing.
我会没事的
I'll be all right from here.
不知道什么时候能再见到你
Wondered when I'd see you again.
我一直住在米奇家
Yeah, I've been staying at Mikey's.
结果怎么样
And how's that working out?
如果对方想让你假装是别人
Well, it's no party being in a relationship
那这关系就不叫恋爱
with someone that wants you to be somebody else.
我会把它加到名单上
I'll add that to the list.
名单
The list?
我要说对不起的事
Things I need to say sorry for.
这真的不是你的错
It's really not your fault.
你确定
Are you sure?
我想我一开始就
I think I was the number one cheerleader
过于全力支持你和米奇一起
for team Mikey from the get-go.
就像你之前说的
Well, as you said the other day,
我不是你的责任
I'm not your responsibility.
我说了很多不对的话
I said a lot of shit that wasn't right.
我也是
Yeah, so did I.
我没警告过你那个人
I didn't warn you about that man
因为我认为他对我做的是我的错
because I thought what he did to me was my fault.
因为我是个坏人
Because I was a bad person.
我从没想过它会发生在像你这样的好人身上
I never thought it could happen to someone good, like you.
你不是坏人
You're not a bad person.
马里奥死后
When Mario died,
我让特拉维斯看到你和米奇在一起
I let Travis see you with Mikey.
他看了一眼就走开了
He took one look and bailed.
我不该这么做的
It was a shitty thing to do.
特拉维斯本可以信任我 他本可以和我聊聊的
Travis could've trusted me, he could've spoken to me.
你觉得你还能解释一下吗
Do you think you could explain it?
也许你还能...
Maybe you could still--
什么
What?
拖延不可避免的事儿吗
Just delay the inevitable?
又...
Flic...
我不能和一个
I can't be in a relationship
不信任我的人在一起
with someone that doesn't trust me.
我觉得我受够了
I think I'm done.
戈多
Gordo!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你这是开玩笑吗
Is this your idea of a joke?
本来是为了道歉送你的
It was supposed to be a gift to say I'm sorry.
谁会在盲人的门阶上留下惊喜礼物
Who leaves a surprise gift on the doorstep of a blind man?
我想我搞砸了
Dude, I think I messed up.
你"想"
You think?
我穿着一个奇怪的尤克里里做鞋子
I'm wearing a freaking ukulele for a shoe.
不 不是那个
No, not that.
这很严重
This is serious.
这是怎么一回事
What is it?
马里奥
Mario.
他死了 那才是她想告诉我的
He's dead, that's what she wanted to tell me
我看到她抱着米奇 我以为...
and I saw her hugging Mikey and just assumed.
我一定是世界上最笨的人
I gotta be the dumbest person on the planet.
不
No.
但你确实是个混♥蛋♥
But you are a spiky asshole.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
-有人吗 -滚开
- Hello? - Fuck off!
哦 我显然来对地方了
Oh, I've obviously come to the right place.
我相信这些是你的
Look, I believe these are yours.
我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
你可能需要
You might.
我不会的
I won't.
-你需要 -我不需要
- You might. - I won't.
你需要
You might.
有人能告诉我这里发生了什么事吗
Can somebody tell me what's going on here?
那个主持人偷走了他所有的材料
The MC stole all his material.
米奇
Mikey!
那该死的公鸡
Oh that fucking cock.
好吧 你可以这么说
Well, you may say that.
我无法评论
I couldn't possibly comment.
那么 他现在是赢家了吗
So what, is he the winner now?
不 但是评委们同意让你的朋友
No, but the judges have agreed to give your friend here
作为一个外卡选手进入决赛
a spot in the showcase as a wildcard.
太好了
Awesome.
你真棒
Ah, you are the man.
我要走了
I best be off.
稍后在剧院见
See you at the theatre later.
很抱歉通知时间太短了
Sorry about the short notice
但是在幕后拉关系比我想象的要更花时间
but pulling strings takes a bit longer than I thought.
太好了
Yes!
你听到了吗 兄弟
You hear that, bro?
那家伙给你破了个例
That dude got you a wildcard.
你又能比赛了
You're back in the game!
我不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
但你在乎她 不是吗
But you care about her, don't you?
嘿 笨蛋
Hey, numbnuts!
你想和她谈谈吗
You want to talk to her?
这可能是你最后的机会了
This could be your last shot.
为了纳尼亚
For Narnia!
票
Tickets?
我们没有票 斯科特
We don't have any tickets, Scott.
那我不能让你进去
Oh, then I can't admit you.
哦 不 他是来参加节目的 斯科特
Oh, no, he's in the show, Scott.
真的吗
Really?
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以让我们进去吗
So you gonna let us in?
不
No.
但你刚刚说...
But you just said.
你可以走到剧场后门然后上舞台
You can go to the stage door then onto the stage
但你不能进观众席
but you cannot go into the auditorium.
剧场后门在哪儿
Where's the stage door?
回到大厅 在旁边
Back down the concourse,around the side,
在后面 下楼梯
around the back,down the stairs.
我们不能从这里过去吗 斯科特
Can't we just go through here, Scott?
你有票吗
Do you have a ticket?
哦 斯科特
Oh, Scott.
小特
Trav?
小特
Trav?
来吧 快点
Come on, come on.
加把劲儿
Come on.
票
Tickets.
签到
Sign in.
不能带伴儿
There's no plus ones.
你的朋友不能到后台来
Your friend can't come backstage.
哦 他是残疾人 我是他的看护
Oh, he's disabled,I'm his carer.
你是个瞎子
You're blind.
他和普通人同样享有权利雇佣他人
He's an equal opportunity employer.
你打算说什么
What're you gonna say?
我完全没想好
I have absolutely no clue.
舞♥女♥准备
Cue the dancing girls.
哦 舞♥女♥
Oh, dancing girls.
你是谁
Who are you?
哦 他是外卡选手
Oh, he's the wildcard.
评委亲自过来告诉他
The judge personally came over to let him know
他在今晚的节目中有一席之地
he had a slot on tonight's show.
他遭遇了一些不合理的事情
Some unconscionable shit happen.
说到底 他被搞砸了
And bottom line, he was freaking sabotaged.
我听说过
Yeah, I heard about that.
我在推特上看到了
I saw it on Twitter.
那太没品了
电影精选列表