在星星上漫步,亲吻月亮,把垃圾变成玫瑰。
Walk on the stars, kiss the moon, turn the garbage into roses.
万圣节快乐。
Happy Halloween.
-你是个诗人。
- You're a poet.
-你真漂亮。
- You're beautiful.
那你一开始是怎么开始从事舞蹈这一行的?
So how'd you get started in this dancing business in the first place?
-当我还小的时候,我总是在街上,在大厅里跑来跑去。
- When I was little I was always running, in the streets, down the hall.
我无法保持安静。
I couldn't keep still.
我想如果我能跑得足够快,我就能像飞机或魔法鸟一样起飞。
I thought if I could run fast enough I could take off like an airplane or a magic bird.
-你为什么要离开?
- Why'd you want to take off?
-嗯,天空似乎总是一个更好的地方。
- Mmm, the sky always seemed like a better place to be.
它又大又清澈。
It was big and clear.
没有任何一堵墙可以把我关起来。
There weren't any walls to keep me in.
总之,在我八岁的时候,我妈终于把我送进了舞蹈班。
Anyway, when I was eight my mother finally put me in a dance class.
她觉得我可以在那里跑。
She thought I could run it off there.
-从那以后你就一直在努力摆脱困境,是吗?
- And you've been trying to get off the ground ever since, huh?
- 20年了。
- For 20 years.
你以为我现在已经学会了吗。
You think I would've learned by now.
-来,我来帮你。
- Here, let me help you.
阿蒂对这扇门总是有同样的麻烦。
Arty always had the same trouble with this door.
通常晚上这个时候,我都会自言自语。
Look, usually about this time of night, I end up talking to myself.
我宁愿和你谈谈。
I'd rather talk to you.
你介意我进来喝几分钟小麦胚芽什么的吗?
Do you mind if I come in for a few minutes wheat germ or something?
-我想我还是睡会儿吧。
- I think I just better get some sleep.
-好吧,最好睡一觉。
- Right, better get some sleep.
你知道你不是三楼唯一一个自言自语的人。
- You know you aren't the only one on the third floor who talks to themselves.
没有开玩笑。
No kidding.
-我有时也自言自语。
- I talk to myself too sometimes.
你也是吗?
You too, huh?
-有时候,让自己坚持下去。
- Sometimes, to keep myself going.
好吧,如果今晚真的发生了,敲一下那堵墙,我就过来听一会儿,好吗?
Yeah well if it happens tonight just give a knock on that wall and I'll come over and listen for awhile, okay?
朋友是干什么用的?
What are friends for?
-好的,晚安。
- Okay, night.
-别让臭虫咬。
- Don't let the bed bugs bite.
-你说什么?
- Pardon me?
-别让臭虫咬。
- Don't let the bed bugs bite.
-我不会的。
- Oh, I won't.
你真贴心。
You're very sweet.
的夜晚。
Night.
——夜。
- Night.
甜,
Sweet,
她说我很可爱。
she said I was sweet.
嘿,马蒂。
Hey Marty.
你怎么样,滑头?
How you doing slick?
那小子说也许我能在这里找到你。
Punk said maybe I'd find you here.
怎么了,你今天上学太多了吗?
What's the matter, school too much for you today, huh?
-别挡我的路,伙计。
- Get your face out of my way, man.
-嘿,我正想问你星期六晚上愿不愿意和我一起去看一场盛大的演出?
- Hey, I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to see a big show with me Saturday night?
他们在跳舞,还有,因为你去找佩德罗的男人,差点把我拒之门外。
They got dancing and- - t. c. Almost stayed me out 'cause you went to Pedro's man.
我不得不整晚睡在巷子里。
I had to sleep in the alley all night.
-天啊,我很抱歉。
- Gee, I'm sorry about that.
-你也不是新闻记者。
- You ain't no news guy either.
-是吗?
- Oh yeah?
-是的,我昨天买♥♥了一份报纸。
- Yeah, I got me a paper yesterday.
哪儿也没有。
Wasn't in it nowhere.
你在这儿干嘛烦我,基佬?
So what are you doing up here bothering me, huh faggot?
-好吧,我想也许我可以给你看一样东西,然后…-别动,别动
- Oh well, I thought maybe I could show you one thing before i- - hold it, hold it right there.
别动,不然我开枪打烂你的手。
Hold it or I shoot your hands off.
没有人动。
Nobody move.
把那些罐头放下。
Drop those cans.
你是谁?
Who are you?
-我叫弗里德兰德,我正在做一个关于这些年轻艺术家的小报道。
- The name is friedlander and I'm doing a little story on these young artists over here.
-你在说什么艺术家?
- What are you talking about artists?
-别开枪,好吗。
- Don't shoot, okay.
我去拿我的记者证。
I'm just gonna go for my press card.
这里,照片不太好。
Here, the photo ain't so good.
我得了流感之类的。
I had some kind of flu or something.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
-你是弗里德兰德?
- So you're friedlander?
我听说过你,那又怎样?
I heard of you, so what?
-你看这些孩子,他们参加了一个项目,ps149。
- Well, you see these kids here, they're involved in a program, ps149.
这是一幅壁画。
It's a mural painting kind of thing.
-这些孩子在火车上写垃圾。
- These kids are writing crap on a train.
你要给我什么壁画?
What are you giving me murals?
-不,不,你看,他们刚开始热身,你就决定过来调查了。
- No, no you see, they were just getting warmed up when you decided to come over and investigate.
一切都是无辜的。
It's all very innocent.
好了,孩子们,现在开始为警官画壁画。
Okay, kids, start the mural now for the officer.
好了,孩子们,来吧。
All right, kids, come on.
为了警官,现在就开始画壁画,马蒂。
For the officer, start the mural now, Marty.
-来吧,你听到他说的了,开始画壁画。
- Come on, you heard the guy, start the mural.
-等一下。
- Wait a minute.
-嘿,你不想妨碍市长赞助的公共项目吧?
- Hey, you don't want to be obstructing a public project sponsored by the mayor, would ya?
我能给你看点别的吗?
Can I show you something else?
听着,我正在跟进这个孩子的报道,他们叫他辣手奥利维拉。
Here look, I'm doing a follow-up story on this kid here, hot sticks olivera they call him.
这是我对他做的第一篇报道。
Here's the first story I did on him.
就在今天的报纸上。
It's in today's paper right here.
-你叫奥利维拉?
- Your name olivera?
-如果是呢?
- Yeah, what if it is?
-反正我也要去吃午饭。
- I'm just going to lunch anyway.
我要感谢你的合作。
- I want to thank you for your cooperation.
-要我说那是狗屁项目,一堆钉子喷火车。
- A bullshit program if you ask me, a bunch of spicks spraying a train.
-让我看看。
- Let me see that.
这就是我,这就是我。
That's me, that's me right there.
-对,就是你。
- Yeah that's you right there.
那你说呢,你想周六五点半在操场见我吗?
So what do you say, you want to meet me 5:30 in the playground Saturday, huh?
如果你错过了这场演出,你会后悔的。
You're gonna be sorry if you miss this show.
里面有一个活生生的梦幻女郎。
They got a real live dream lady in it.
她是个舞者。
She's a dancer.
她的脚和你的手一样长。
She's got feet like you got hands.
他们的魔力。
They're magic.
好吧,周六五点半在操场,好吗?
All right, 5:30 Saturday in the playground, right?
好的,周六5:30。
Yeah right, Saturday 5:30.
-好吧,回头见,滑头。
- All right, I'll see ya, slick.
-这里面怎么没我的照片?
- How come I ain't got my picture in this?
-你继续练习,你会在头版上看到你的脸。
- You keep practicing, you'll see your face on the front page.
-好吧,再见,新闻男。
- Okay, see ya news guy.
-再见,马蒂。
- See ya, Marty.
-你落后了,莎拉。
- You're behind, Sarah.
戴安娜,我要你过去跟在莎拉和马克后面。
Diana, I want you to get over there behind Sarah and Mark her.
——为什么?
- Why?
-这还是我的公♥司♥吗?
- Is this still my company?
——是的。-这就是原因。
- Yes. - That's why.
从跑步区拿出来。比尔,请放音乐。
And take it from the running section. Bill, music please.
这是我编排的吗?
Is that the way I choreographed it?
——没有。
- No.
-对不起,我没听见你说什么。
- I'm sorry, I didn't hear you.
——没有。
- No.
-我决定把这个角色交给戴安娜。
- I've decided to give the part to Diana.
-你不能。
- You can't.
- 48小时后开业
- We open in 48 hours.
明天早上我们要搬进林肯中心,我等不及了。
Tomorrow morning we move into Lincoln center and I can't wait anymore.
-我能行。
- I can do it.
-我好几个星期没见你这么做了。
- I haven't seen you do it in weeks.
-我能行。
- I can do it.
-听我说,莎拉
- Just listen to me, Sarah.
你就听着。
You just listen.
除非我明天看到你跳舞,就像我知道的那样,戴安娜会接手。
Unless I see you dance tomorrow like I know you can Diana takes over.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
你呢?
Do you?
——是的。
- Yes.
-大家好,明天早上10点林肯中心。
- All right everybody, Lincoln center tomorrow morning at 10.
电影精选列表