我明白你的意思。
Yeah I know what you mean.
-谢谢你的邀请。
- Thanks for the dance.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-这就是我第一次设计这个的时候的想法。
- Now that's what I had in mind when I first choreographed this.
看来我们的领舞又回来了。
We now seem to have our lead dancer back with us.
她仍有几分钟没有做好,但到明天,我想我们可以相信她会完美地完成整个舞蹈。
There are still a few moments she refuses to get right but by tomorrow I think we can trust her to do the whole dance perfectly.
各位,今天干得不错。
That was good work today, everyone.
明天我们要热身,在战斗区踱步然后八点的时候舞台交给你们。
Now tomorrow we'll warm up, pace through the battle section and then at eight o'clock the stage is yours.
你们都是很棒的舞者。
You are all wonderful dancers.
今晚请善待自己,好好休息,谢谢你们。
Now be kind to yourselves tonight, rest well and thank you.
-莎拉,嘿,莎拉,等等?
- Sarah, hey Sarah, wait up?
从昨天开始你怎么了?
Hey, what happened to you since yesterday?
你是怎么想到这些的?
How did you come up with all that?
-有人跟我说过蜉蝣。
- Somebody told me about mayflies.
他们只有24小时,但从中午到6点,他们的表演很棒。
They've only got 24 hours, but they put on a great show between noon and six.
-蜉蝣是什么?
- What are mayflies?
-改天我会告诉你的。
- I'll tell you sometime.
-听着,你还是得去见福斯特,问问那些x光片的事。
- Look, you still gonna have to see foster and find out about those x-rays.
也许他错了,也许你没事。
Maybe he was wrong, maybe you're fine.
-我很好。
- I am fine.
我不需要看x光片。
I don't have to see any x-rays.
-那疼痛怎么办?
- And what about the pain?
-怎么了?我可以移♥动♥,我可以跳舞。
- What about it? I can move, I can dance.
我刚刚证明了它。
I just proved it.
-拜托,你不能明天晚上不知道就进去。
- Come on, you can't go in not knowing tomorrow night.
总有一天你会知道真♥相♥的。
You've got to know the truth sometime.
无论你决定做什么,我都会和你在一起。
I'll be with you no matter what you decide to do.
快点,你得快点。
Come on, you have to hurry.
这很重要,女士。
It's important, lady.
-好吧,好吧,我去
- Okay, okay, I'll go.
我可以借你的旱冰鞋吗?
Can I borrow your roller skates?
-你想要个伴吗?
- You want some company?
你不愿意把你的旱冰鞋借给我吗?
- You won't lend me your roller skates?
-我晚点打给你,你告诉我消息。
- I'll call you later, you give me the news.
再见。
Ciao.
-嗨。
- Hi.
-嗨。
- Hi.
想按♥摩♥一下吗?
Want a rub down?
我今晚要飞往慕尼黑。
I'm flying to Munich tonight.
-你要坐飞机吗?
- Are you taking a plane?
-我顺便来看你,抱着你会叫我不要去的一线希望。
- I dropped by on the off chance that you'd tell me not to go.
-你的花真有趣。
- Your flowers are funny.
-我想你。
- I miss you.
-是谁?
- Who is it?
-这里有人要小麦胚芽麦芽吗?
- Anybody in here order a wheat germ malt?
也许我晚些时候会过来看看?
Maybe I'll drop in later, huh?
-没关系。
- That's okay.
大卫正要走。
David was just leaving.
他得赶飞机。
He has to catch a plane.
-你要去哪里?
- Ah, where you off to?
——慕尼黑。
- Munich.
是啊,我听说每年的这个时候天气很好。
Yeah, well I hear it's very nice this time of year.
-多保重,好吗?
- Take care of yourself, huh?
你睡眠充足吗?
Are you getting enough sleep?
-我正在努力。
- I'm working on it.
-你是公主,知道吗?
- You are a Princess, you know?
你得习惯这个想法。
You got to get used to the idea.
-旅途愉快。
- Have a good trip.
——再见。
- Bye.
-是啊,别紧张。
- Yeah, take it easy.
别去酒吧。
Keep out of them beer halls.
-你看彩排了吗?
- Did you see the rehearsal?
-不,我刚到。
- No, I just got here.
我在写一篇报道。
I was working on a story.
——哦。
- Oh.
我换衣服的时候你坐在那边吧?
Why don't you sit over there while I get changed?
我马上出去。
I'll be right out.
-是的。
- Yeah.
看起来你赢了一场德比。
Looks like you won a derby.
-我知道,他们很有趣,不是吗?
- I know, they're funny, aren't they?
-是的。
- Yeah.
听着,我在53街找到了一家很棒的健康食品店,生菜应有尽有,只要10美元。
So look, I found this great little health food joint on 53rd street, all the lettuce you can eat, 10 bucks.
你想去吃点东西吗?我们可以谈谈这个故事。
You want to grab a bite? We can talk about the story.
因为我要交周日的论文。
'Cause I got hand it in for Sunday's paper.
-我们不能明天再做吗?
- Can't we do it tomorrow?
-是的,我想是的。
- Yeah, I guess so.
你要去哪里?
Where are you off to?
-我有些事情要处理。
- I have a few things to take care of.
-天啊,你可真难琢磨。
- Boy, you're a tough one to figure.
我的意思是,你不会免费提供很多关于你自己的信息,对吧?
I mean you don't exactly give out a lot of free information about yourself, do ya?
别人是怎么了解你的?
How does anybody get to know you?
-他们通常会选择更好的时机。
- They usually pick better moments.
你为什么不去采访克里斯托弗或芭芭拉?
Look, why don't you interview Christopher or Barbara?
她的人生故事很精彩。
She's got a terrific life story.
-我更想知道你的。
- Well, I'd rather find out about yours.
-你从来没有一个人出去过吗?
- Didn't you ever have to go anywhere by yourself?
-我不明白,我只想和你一起打车。
- I don't get it, all I want to do is take a ride in a taxi with ya.
-我已经告诉过你我有个约会。
- I already told you I have an appointment.
-和谁一起?
- Who with?
-我得走了。
- I have to go.
我们可以明天再谈这个故事。
We can talk about the story tomorrow.
再见。
Goodbye.
小心点,伙计。
Watch it buddy.
-是的,我在看。
- Yeah I'm watching.
——出租车吗?
- Taxi?
等一下。
Just a minute.
莎拉,莎拉·甘茨!
Sarah, Sarah gantz!
-她刚走,谁要她?
- She just left, who wants her?
-她刚走。
- She just left.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
福斯特医生,944。
Doctor foster, 944.
-你想上一层吗?也许我们可以帮你叫辆出租车。
- You want to go up to first? - Maybe we can find you a taxi.
-不用了,谢谢,我喜欢走路。
- No thanks, I like to walk.
你知道你身材这么好真是太幸运了。
You know you're lucky you're in such good shape.
你很强壮。
You're very strong.
手术后两到三周你应该就能起来走路了。
You should be up and walking two to three weeks after the operation.
刚开始会有点痛,但很快就会好。
There'll be some tenderness at first but you should heal quickly.
-我决定明天晚上去跳舞。
- I've decided I'm going to dance tomorrow night.
-莎拉,你不能。
- Sarah, you can't.
-我有足够的力量再跳一次舞,我知道我可以。
- I'm strong enough to dance one more time, I know I am.
-不可能。
- It's impossible.
手术前你必须休息。
You have to rest before the operation.
手术后我会休息。
- I'll rest after the operation.
-莎拉,你看过x光片了。
- Sarah, you saw the x-rays.
你的肌腱断裂了,你在内出血。
Your tendons have ruptured, you're bleeding inside.
你的腿承受不了表演的压力,相信我。
Your legs couldn't take the strain of a performance, believe me.
你连走路都不会,更别说跳舞了。
You wouldn't be able to walk, let alone dance.
-我要碰碰运气。
- I'll take my chances.
-莎拉,你太不讲理了。
- Sarah, you're not being reasonable.
-我不想讲道理。
- I don't want to be reasonable.
-我们在讨论的是一个严肃的行动。
- This is a serious operation we're talking about.
我不想让你表演,我想让你休息。
I don't want you to perform, I want you to rest.
-我的一生都可以休息了。
- I'll have my whole life to rest.
-莎拉,我的建议是你为这次行动保留体力。
- Sarah, my advice is that you save your strength for the operation.
你会需要它的。
You'll need it.
周一早上我在西奈山为你安排了一个房♥间。
I have a room for you at mount sinai on Monday morning.
——好的。
- Okay.
-回家再仔细考虑一下。
- Go home and think it over some more.
试着理解我说的话。
Try to understand what I said.
-别担心,我会去的。
- Don't worry, I'll be there.
电影精选列表