他说你不是搞新闻的,不可能。
He says you ain't no news guy, no way.
tc说你在找我麻烦,仅此而已。
T.c. Says you're after my ass and that's it.
-你还记得我第一次见到你吗?
- Look, do you remember the first time I saw you?
-是的,我在等他们取我的指纹
- Yeah, I was waiting for 'em to take my prints.
-没错,你一直在地板上玩棍子,所有的警♥察♥都站在旁边看着。
- That's right, you were playing your sticks on the floor the whole time and all the cops were standing around watching.
-是啊,那又怎样?
- Yeah, so what?
-所以那时我就有了一个想法,我想看到下一个吉恩·克鲁帕开始他的事业。
- So that's when I got the idea that I wanted to be around when the next gene krupa got his start.
-谁是吉恩·克鲁帕?
- Who's gene krupa?
-在你来之前,他是世界上最好的鼓手。
- The best drummer that ever lived until you got here.
-好吧,如果你是新闻记者,你最好给我写篇好文章。
- Yeah, well, if you're a news guy you better be writing me up good.
我不需要差劲的公♥关♥。
I don't need no lousy publicist.
-我不写糟糕的宣传文章。
- I don't write no lousy publicisity.
-这混♥蛋♥是谁?
- Who's this jerk off?
闭嘴。-我叫卢。
Shut up. - My name is Lou.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
-叫他朋克。
- Call him punk.
-是啊,叫我朋克。
- Yeah, call me punk.
你有烟吗,先生?
You got a smoke, mister?
-是啊,你抽烟?
- Yeah, you smoke?
-是的,我抽烟。
- Yeah, I smoke.
这关你什么事?
What's it to you?
-对,来两杯。
- Yeah, make that two.
-哦,这里有几个抽烟的。
- Oh we got a couple of smokers here.
-没错。-你抽烟多久了?
- That's right. - How long you been smoking?
大约10年?
About 10 years?
我已经戒了这么久了。
That's how long I've been trying to quit.
-这些臭家伙。
- These stink man.
你没有过滤嘴吗?
Ain't you got no filter tips?
-不,过滤嘴没用。
- No, filter tips don't help.
这些东西踢起来比打起来难。
These things are tougher to kick than smack.
-这家伙是个混♥蛋♥。你跟他谈什么?
- This guy's a jerk off. What are you talking to him for?
-闭嘴。
- Just shut up.
你觉得我是他们中的一员吗?
You think I'm one of those man?
给我看看标记。
Show me the marks.
-我没看到。
- I don't see any.
-因为他们不在那里。
- 'Cause they ain't there.
tc给你注射时没人发现。
When t.C. Shoots you up nobody spots it.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
我赌五块钱,我知道他在哪干的。
I got five bucks says I know where he does it.
-你上了,开始猜吧。
- You're on sucker, start guessing.
-在你舌头下面?
- Under your tongue?
在你的胯部?
In your crotch?
在脚趾间?
Between your toes?
我不知道,我放弃了。
I don't know, I give up.
-给他五块钱。
- Give him the five bucks.
-给我五块钱。
- Yeah, give me the five bucks.
迷路。
Get lost.
你看着呢,伙计,就在我头发下面。
You're looking at it, man, right under this hair in my head.
t.c.他有办法把针伸得很远,看不见。
T.c.'s got a way with the needle that's so far out, it's outta sight.
——抽油。
- Sucker.
-你觉得你知道很多,是吗?
- You think you know a lot, don't ya?
你什么都不知道,伙计。
Well you don't know shit about nothing, man.
这是正确的。
That's right.
-那你为什么不去第五大道给自己买♥♥条裙子,基佬?
- So why don't you go down to fifth Avenue and buy yourself a dress, faggot?
-没错,基佬。
- That's right, faggot.
来吧。
Come on.
-嘿,你好吗?
- Hey there, how you doing?
马蒂告诉我,我可能会在这里找到你。
Marty told me I might find you up here.
你不记得我了?
You don't remember me?
-这是每日新闻里那个有名的肥屁♥股♥基佬。
- This is that famous fat ass faggot from the daily news.
不是吗,伙计?
Ain't you pal?
-我能说什么呢?
- What can I say?
-他们知道你在写什么新闻。
- They know what the news you are writing.
-这不是秘密
- Oh, it's no secret.
-嘿,这很聪明。
- Hey that's very smart.
-不管怎样,我只是想和你聊几分钟。
- Well anyway, I just wanted to talk to ya for a few minutes.
马蒂说你是个聪明的人我觉得你会接受的。
Marty said that you're a bright guy and I figure you'd have an open mind about it.
-好吧,基佬先生,坐下。
- Okay, Mr. Faggot, sit down.
——确定。
- Sure.
-你想谈谈吗?
- You want to talk?
我在这里,你说话。
Here I am, you talk.
-我想说的是你弟弟马蒂是个金矿。
- Well all I wanted to say is that your little brother Marty's a gold mine.
我是说他是个天才。
I mean he's a genius.
总有一天他会用他的打鼓让你过上好日子。
And one of these days he could put you on easy street with his drumming.
-我弟弟打鼓让我过得很舒服?
- My little brother put me on easy street with his drumming?
-是的,如果你给他一个机会。
- Yeah if you give him a chance.
-还有什么要告诉我的吗?
- Got anything else to tell me?
-不,就这样。
- No, that's it.
-坐下。
- Sit down.
我们还在谈呢。
We're still talking.
-我忘了。
- I forgot.
-嘿,嘿,忘记是件坏事。
- Hey, hey, forgetting is a bad thing.
-是的。
- Yeah it is.
-是的。
- Yeah.
现在我要告诉你一件你不会忘记的事。
Now I'MMA tell you something you don't forget.
你不要到这里来,你不要告诉我该怎么做。
You don't come up here, you don't tell speak what to do.
明白了吗?
You got that?
-当然,我知道了。
- Sure, I got it.
-现在我要你说出来
- Now I want you to say it.
来吧。
Come on.
说它!
Say it!
你怎么到这里来,我不说该怎么做。
How you come up here and I don't say to speak what to do.
说出来。
Say it.
-恩里克,我觉得这个基佬不知道我有多认真。
- Enrique, I don't think this faggot knows how serious I am.
-也许这个基佬不知道这是个严肃的社区。
- Maybe this faggot don't know this is a serious neighborhood.
-也许这个基佬不知道现在是严肃的时候。
- Maybe this faggot don't know this is a serious time.
-你怎么找到这个地方的?
- How'd you find this place?
-在报纸上。
- In the paper.
-你马上就爱上它了?
- You fall in love with it right away?
-马上,我就忍♥不住了。
- Immediately, I couldn't resist it.
-嘿,看看这个小美人,54版的宾利。
- Hey, look at this little beauty, a 54 hooper Bentley.
哦,状态很好。
Ooh, excellent condition.
伙计,你再也见不到羊绒了,烤架,仪表板,还有轮辋,光滑。
Man, you don't see cashmere anymore, grill, dash, and rims, smooth.
看看这漆的清晰度。
And just look at the clarity of the lacquer.
兄弟,也许英国人不会做饭但他们肯定会画画。
Brother, maybe the limeys can't cook but they can sure paint.
我一直都这么说。
I've always said that.
-我知道你和奥维尔在这里会很开心的。
- I just know you and Orville are gonna be very happy here.
-你没看到我在59街的房♥子,我把它修好了。
- You didn't see my place on 59th street before I fixed it up.
-你从没邀请过我。
- You never invited me.
-现在我有了雅蒂·普莱斯的家具,浴室水槽里的水龙头坏了,我相信我在这里会很开心的。
- Well now I've got arty price's furniture and a broken faucet in the bathroom sink and I'm sure I'll be very happy here.
-回家吧。
- Come home.
-我回家了。
- I am home.
是谁?
Who is it?
克莱德·阿姆斯特朗,三楼排球队队长。
Clyde Armstrong, volleyball captain for the third floor.
-我不想玩,克莱德。
- I don't want to play, Clyde.
-那是谁?
- Who's that?
-是我有趣的隔壁邻居。
- It's my funny next door neighbor.
我会摆脱他的。
I'll get rid of him.
不要让你的门开着,因为乔治可能会有错误的想法。
Never leave your door open because George might get the wrong idea.
-你怎么了?
- What happened to you?
-我和我的裁缝有一点分歧,他赢了。
- I had a little disagreement with my tailor, he won.
嗨。
Hi there.
- - - - - -你好。
- Hello.
-这是我的隔壁邻居。
- This is my next door neighbor.
-卢,卢·弗里德兰德。
- Lou, Lou friedlander.
-大卫·菲尔莫,很高兴见到你。
- David Fillmore, good to meet you.
我喜欢你的工作。
I've enjoyed your work.
-不是吧?
- No kidding?
-你今天早上怎么不告诉我你是谁?
- Why didn't you tell me who you were this morning?
我以为你和乔治是一伙的。
I thought you and George were a team.
电影精选列表