那是下午4:35。
It was 4:35 pm.
在一个晴朗的十月下午,一位名叫myron Fisher的会计从布鲁克林大桥上跳了下去。
On a clear October afternoon when an accountant named myron Fisher jumped off the Brooklyn bridge.
这位32岁的爱斯基摩人刚刚从诺姆起飞,就跳入水中救了他。
The 32 year old eskimo just off the plane from nome dived in to save him.
爱斯基摩人的名字叫彗星。
The eskimo's name was comet.
没有姓。
No last name.
彗星,他一直在说彗星,对吧?
Comet, he just kept saying comet, right?
对
Right.
那天彗星到达肯尼迪机场后,径直走向水晶鞋去找朵拉。
When comet arrived at Kennedy that day he headed straight for the glass slipper to look for dora.
这就是她在诺姆的俱乐部里对她说的话,“如果你来纽约,你可以找到我做水晶鞋。”
That was all she told her back at the club in nome, "if you're ever in New York, you can find me as a glass slipper."
但是保镖告诉彗星,朵拉三个月前失踪了。
But the bouncer told comet that dora had disappeared three months ago.
永远不要相信红头发的人,彗星。
Never trust a redhead, comet.
彗星站在布鲁克林大桥上,拿出那张老照片,上面有朵拉给他们的口红之吻,她看了一百遍。
Comet stood on the Brooklyn bridge and pulled out the old photograph with the lipstick kiss that dora had given them and looked at for the 100th time.
就在那时,他看到迈伦·费希尔跳了下去。
That was when he saw myron fisherjump.
跳起来,冒险一试,轻声说再见?
Jump, take the plunge, whisper sayonara?
去他的,你还自言自语什么?
Screw it, what are you talking to yourself for?
你知道医生是怎么说的。
You know what the doctor said.
好了,闭嘴。
All right so shut up.
当彗星在他后面俯冲时,多拉的照片被风吹走了。
As comet dove in after him, dora's picture blew away with the wind.
麦克布莱德中士问彗星他为什么救了迈伦的命?
Sergeant McBride asked comet why he saved myron's life?
彗星说他不知道,他必须知道。
Comet said he didn't know, he just had to.
他只想拿回朵拉的照片。
And all he wanted to do was get back dora's picture.
谁说爱斯基摩人快要灭绝了?
What a mention, who said eskimos were a dying breed?
第二天,有人敲了彗星在西28街的旅馆房♥间的门。
The next day, there was a knock at the door of comet's hotel room on west 28th.
彗星打开了它。
Comet opened it.
朵拉站在那里,比他想象中的她还要漂亮。
Dora was standing there looking better than all the ways he had dreamed about her.
她在报纸上看到了他的消息。
She'd read about him in the paper.
几个小时后,科奈特和朵拉坐在38街的白玫瑰酒吧后面。
A few hours later, cornet and dora were sitting in the back of the white Rose bar on 38th street.
在他们身后的电♥话♥亭里,两个老家伙在抱怨这个城市,说它的心怎么已经没有了,说这里再也不会发生什么好事了。
In the booth behind 'em, two old guys were complaining about the city, about how the heart has gone out of it and how nothing good ever happens here anymore.
他们没有注意到那个爱斯基摩人微笑着看着桌子对面红头发女人的眼睛,伸手去拉他的手。
They didn't notice the eskimo smiling and looking into the redhead's eyes as she reached for his hand across the table.
你一个人在干什么?
What are you doing with yourself?
追寻爱斯基摩人的梦想。
Tracking down eskimo's, dreams.
你别自言自语了也许你该睡一会儿了。
You stop talking to yourself long enough maybe you could get some sleep.
不会有什么坏处,你甚至还能多活一年。
Wouldn't hurt, you might even live another year.
那你会怎么做?
Then what would you do?
我感觉地球在动
J' I feel the earth move j'
在我的脚下
j' under my feet j'
我感觉天要塌下来了
j' I feel the sky tumbling down j'
我感到我的心开始颤抖。
j' I feel my heart start to trembling j'
当你在J '附近时
j' whenever you're around j'
J ' oh baby J '
j' ooh baby j'
当我看到你的脸
j' when I see your face j'
我像五月一样甜美。
j' mellow as the month of may j'
J '哦,亲爱的J '
j' oh darling j'
我受不了了。
j' I can't stand it j'
当你那样看着我的时候
j' when you look at me that way j'
——塔拉。
- Tara.
-嗨。
- Hi.
现在是凌晨5点半。
It's 5:30 in the god damn morning.
你到底在做什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
-我在工作。
- I'm working.
我感觉到你的心开始颤抖。
J' I feel your heart start to trembling j'
当你在J '附近时
j' whenever you're around j'
-你太不可思议了,你知道吗?
- you're incredible, you know that?
你可以在半夜把我叫醒但你不能去帕特森家的晚宴。
You can wake me up in the middle of the god damn night but you can't go to the Patterson's dinner party.
你知道整个慕尼黑的交易都取决于那个派对吗?
You know the whole Munich deal depended on that party?
就一个晚上,这是我唯一的要求。
One night, that's all I asked for.
媒体说回去睡觉。
Press says come back to bed.
-等一会儿。
- In a little while.
-嗨。
- Hey.
什么事困扰着你?
What's bothering you?
-没什么事困扰我。
- Nothing's bothering me.
我知道我的情绪。
J' I know that my emotions j'
它们是我无法驯服的东西
j'are something I just can't tame j'
我只想要你的孩子
j' I just got to have your baby j'
-你什么时候才能长大,开始做你该做的事?
- When are you gonna grow up and start acting your age?
你温柔地呼唤我的名字
J'and you tenderly call my name j'
我知道我的情绪。
j' I know that my emotions j'
它们是我无法驯服的东西
j'are something I just can't tame j'
我只想要你的孩子
j' I just got to have your baby j'
J 'ah yeah J '
j'ah yeah j'
我感到大地在我脚下移♥动♥。
j' I feel the earth move under my feet j'
我感觉天要塌下来了
j' I feel the sky tumbling down j'
J '翻滚下来J '
j' tumbling down j'
我感到大地在我脚下移♥动♥。
j' I feel the earth move under my feet j'
我感觉天要塌下来了
j' I feel the sky tumbling down j'
-表现出你的年龄。
- act your age.
谁想要表现出他们的年龄?
Who wants to act their age?
我又热又冷
J' I get hot and cold j'
全是J,全是J
j' all over, all over j'
全是J,全是J
j' all over, all over j'
我感到大地在我脚下移♥动♥。
j' I feel the earth move under my feet j'
我感觉天要塌下来了
j' I feel the sky tumbling down j'
J '翻滚下来J '
j' tumbling down j'
我感到大地在我脚下移♥动♥。
j' I feel the earth move under my feet j'
我感觉天要塌下来了
j' I feel the sky tumbling down j'
J '翻滚下来J '
j' tumbling down j'
J '翻滚下来J '
j' tumbling down j'
J '翻滚下来J '
j' tumbling down j'
J '翻滚下来J '
j' tumbling down j'
J '翻滚下来J '
j' tumbling down j'
-也许他是对的。
- Maybe he's right.
也许我太老了,不适合做这个。
Maybe I am getting too old for this.
我得睡觉了。
I got to get some sleep.
-你好,怎么了?
- Hello, what's going on?
早上好,弗里德兰德先生。
Good morning, Mr. Friedlander.
我是你们部门的米尔德丽德。
This is Mildred from your service.
听着,我知道你告诉过我们不要给你打电♥话♥-现在是什么时候了?
Now look, I know you told us never to call you- - what the hell time is it?
现在是凌晨5点16分,哦,不,我付钱给你了吗,不要吵醒我。
It's 5:16 like in the dawn - oh no, did I pay you money not to wake me up.
弗里德兰德先生吗?
Mr. Friedlander?
-你想要更多的钱,说出你的价格。
- You want more money, name your price.
弗里德兰德先生,有个混♥蛋♥,太阳还没出来,而我。
Mr. Friedlander, there's a jeck guffy- - the sun is not up and I am.
这是为什么,米尔德丽德?
Why is this, Mildred?
16号♥线有个混♥蛋♥先生在喊紧急情况。
Look, I got a Mr. Jeck guffy on line 16 yelling emergency.
他说他是你老板。
He says he's your boss.
-没人是我老板,米尔德丽德。
- Nobody's my boss, Mildred.
我是我的老板。
I'm my boss.
别跟我扯,弗里德兰德先生。
Now don't start with me, Mr. Friedlander.
我在黑板上待了14个小时了。
I've been on this board for 14 hours.
爱丽丝没带我的晚餐来。
Alice never showed up with my dinner.
我有紧张性头痛。
I got a tension headache.
我饿死了…好的,接过来。
I'm starving... okay, put him through.
米尔德里德。
And Mildred.
怎么啦?
What?
-睡一觉,吃一片阿司匹林。
- Get some sleep, take an aspirin.
你会感觉好些的。
You'll feel better.
是的谢谢。
Yeah thanks.
这就是你没有的老板。
Here's that boss you don't have.
喂?
Hello?
-我要杀了你,guffy。
- I'm going to kill you, guffy.
跟哈丽特和孩子们说再见然后脱下你最好的西装。
Just say goodbye to Harriet and the kids and get out of your best suit.
卢,161街和百老汇街交口发生火灾。
Lou, there's a tenement fire on 161st and Broadway.
-那就把它扑灭。
- So put it out.
别这样,所有的男孩都有任务。
Come on, all the boys are on assignment.
斯皮菲尔德不接电♥话♥。
Spitfield's not answering his phone.
-那就给他写封信。
- So send him a letter.
卢。-你怎么了?
Lou. - What's the matter with you?
你想让我心脏病发作吗?
You want me to get a heart attack?
我从星期天开始就没睡过觉。
I haven't slept since Sunday.
卢,你得为我这么做。我求你了。
Lou, you got to do this for me. I'm begging you.
卢,我求过多少次了?
Lou, how many times have I begged?
电影精选列表