-不,我只是跟他开玩笑。
- No, I just kid around with him.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
——莎拉·甘茨。
- Sarah gantz.
-嗨,莎拉·甘茨。
- Hi Sarah gantz.
你抓得真到位。
That's a good grip you got there.
——谢谢。
- Thanks.
你不进来坐下吗?
Won't you come in and sit down?
-当然,不介意。
- Sure, don't mind if I do.
-这地方一团糟。
- The place is a mess.
-你应该看看我住的地方。
- You ought to see my place.
戴夫,那肯定是你的车吧?
So Dave, that must be your car down there, huh?
我知道它不属于这栋楼里的任何人。
I know it don't belong to anybody in this building.
这栋楼里最多的东西就是四楼的一双冰鞋。
The most we got in this building is a pair of ice skates on the fourth floor.
阿蒂·普莱斯有辆自行车,但我想他把它带走了。
And arty price had a bicycle but I think he took it with him.
-这辆车是我的。
- The car is mine.
-是啊,那辆车真好看。
- Oh yeah, well that's a great looking car.
是你赢了还是你是个理财天才?
Did you win it or are you a financial genius?
这样的话,你能给我一些建议吗?
In which case, could you give me a few tips?
-我父亲是个天才。
- My father was a genius.
我只是让它继续下去。
I just kept it going.
-我老爸会喜欢你的。
- Ah, my old man would've liked you.
他开了一家五金店,在18街和2街交口。
He had a hardware store, 18th and 2nd.
当轮到我帮忙的时候,他却花了一生的时间来找我。
Spent all of his life trying to find me when it was my turn to help out.
我总是在外面打球什么的。
I was always out playing ball or something.
那里现在有个停车场了。
They got a parking lot there now.
——真的吗?
- Really?
-那你♥爸♥爸呢?
- So what about your dad?
-他是个能歌♥善舞的人。
- He was a song and dance man.
在我出生前,他给我母亲唱了首歌♥,跳着舞走了。
He sang my mother a song and danced away before I was born.
-哦,那太糟糕了。
- Oh, that's too bad.
你有他的照片吗?
You got any pictures of him?
我对人们的长相很好奇。
I have this curiosity about the way people look.
-那是你的工作,不是吗?
- Well that's your job now, isn't it?
-我想就这样吧。
- I guess that's it.
-他留下了一张自己的照片在“男人和娃娃”。
- He left behind a picture of himself in "guys and dolls".
-我能看看吗?
- Oh, can I see it?
-我有几分钟时间。
- Yeah, I got a couple of minutes.
我打扰你们了吗?
Look, am I interrupting anything here?
-不,你没有,没关系。
- No you're not, no that's all right.
我去拿。
I'll get it.
就在这里。
It's right over here.
戴夫,你觉得这个地方怎么样?
- So Dave, how do you like the place?
-不一样。
- It's different.
-你说对了。
- Now you're talking.
我在这里住了八年,喜欢这里的每一分钟。
I lived here eight years, loved every minute of it.
——真的吗?
- Really?
-他来了。
- Here he is.
查理·甘茨,他唱的歌♥能让你跳舞。
Charlie gantz, he sings the songs that make you dance.
-这句话很好。
- That's a good line.
-他瞎编的
- He made it up.
-这位漂亮的小女孩是谁?
- And who's this beautiful little girl here?
-那就是我,跳舞的恶魔
- That's me, the dancing demon.
-我猜你已经看过了。
- I guess you've seen these already.
-不,我没有。
- No, I haven't.
——真的吗?
- Really?
-你老爸应该留下来的。
- Your old man should've stuck around.
你是个漂亮的小女孩。
You were some terrific looking little girl here.
-谢谢,我希望他也这么想。
- Thanks, I wish he'd seen it that way.
-我打赌。
- I'll bet.
——所以……
- So...
-是啊,好吧,我只是想看看是不是一切都好。
- Yeah, all right, just thought I'd check up see if everything's okay.
瞧,小心浴室里的水龙头。
Look, watch out for that faucet in the bathroom.
它发出很多奇怪的声音——你今天早上告诉我的。
It makes a lot of funny noises- - you told me that this morning.
-是吗?
- I did?
-嗯哼。
- Uh huh.
-你知道什么?
- What do you know?
旧的记忆一定消失了。
The old memory must be going.
-谢谢你过来很高兴见到你。
- Thanks for stopping by. It's been a pleasure meeting you.
——正确的。
- Right.
听着,我差点忘了这是给你的,以为能让气氛愉快些。
Look, I almost forgot these are for you, thought they'd brighten things up.
他们在回家的路上有点累了,看来他们需要在乡下待一个月,对吧?
They got a little tired on the way home, looks like they could use a month in the country, huh?
-我也可以。
- So could I.
-这是西德的咸牛肉三明治,就是我跟你说过的那家店。
- And this is a corned beef sandwich from Syd's, that's the place that I was telling you about.
咬一口这个,它就是微笑之城。
One bite of this and it's smile city.
-谢谢,你先拿着吧。
- Thanks, why don't you hold onto it.
我现在只能喝蛋白质饮料和小麦胚芽。
I'm only allowed protein drinks and wheat germ these days.
-听起来很好吃。
- Sounds delicious.
-这是坑。
- It's the pits.
-我打赌。
- I'll bet.
很高兴认识你,戴夫,继续努力。
Well, nice meeting you, Dave, keep up the good work.
-是大卫。
- It's David.
-哦,大卫,当然,这比大卫好多了。
- Oh David sure, that's much better than Dave.
再见,邻居。
See ya neighbor.
在时间。
In time.
很好,保持锋利。
Good, keep it sharp.
脚尖要多一点。
Point the feet more.
道恩,你搞反了。
Dawn, you got it backwards.
下一组。
Next group.
一,很好。
And one, good.
干得好,非常好。
Good work, that's very good.
好了,听着,我要开始排练了
Okay, listen, I want to start the rehearsal-
-你好。
- hi there.
那是放梯子的地方。
That's some place to keep a ladder.
-你在干什么?
- Look, what are you doing?
工作室不对外开放。
The studio's closed to the public.
-这位是卢·弗里德兰德,《每日新闻》的。
- This is Lou friedlander, he's from the daily news.
-是的,我在送货。
- Yeah right, I'm making deliveries.
有人需要今天的报纸吗?
Anybody here need today's paper?
- Lou friedlander,我是Christopher roar。
- Lou friedlander, this is Christopher roar.
-是的,嗨,克里斯。
- Oh yeah, hi Chris.
-他是我们公♥司♥的董事。
- He's the director of our company.
-哦,当然,听着,我只是碰巧在附近看到了你的招牌。
- Oh sure, well look, I just happened to be in the neighborhood and I saw your sign.
莎拉告诉我你周六晚上要在林肯中心演出。
Sarah here tells me that you're opening Saturday night at Lincoln center.
所以我想也许我该做周日关于莎拉的报道。
So I thought maybe I'd do my Sunday piece on Sarah.
你知道,我是一个超级舞蹈爱好者。
I'm a big dance aficionado, you see.
-听你这么说我很高兴。
- I'm glad to hear that.
-所以我想这会是周日报纸上的一个有趣的故事。
- So I thought it would make a real kind of interesting story for Sunday's paper.
-很好,但是我们现在正在排练。
- That's very nice but we're rehearsing right now.
-你干嘛不继续做你的事,我坐在这里做笔记,你假装我不存在。
- Oh, why don't you just go on with what you're doing and I'll sit over here, take a few notes, you pretend I'm not even here.
我叫卢。
My name is Lou.
-那就是我的座位。
- And that's where I sit.
-是啊,这很有道理,不是吗?
- Oh yeah well that makes sense, don't it?
-和我一起坐在这里怎么样?
- How 'bout sitting over here with me?
我需要票吗?
Do I need a ticket?
不,你和我在一起。
Nope, you're with me.
你是谁?
Who are you?
芭芭拉巴斯。
Barbara bass.
你好芭芭拉。
Hiya Barbara.
找把椅子,我们坐在这里看。
Grab a chair and we'll sit here and watch.
好吧。
Okay.
我是你的超级粉丝。
I'm a big fan of yours.
-别开玩笑了。-别开玩笑了。
- No kidding. - No kidding.
我今天早上读了你的爱斯基摩人故事,很棒。
I read your eskimo story this morning, it was fabulous.
-不是吧?-别开玩笑了。
- No kidding? - No kidding.
你们俩能在排练后互相认识一下吗?
Could the two of you please get acquainted after rehearsal?
抱歉,但我们今天确实有工作要做。
I'm sorry, but we do have work to do today.
谢谢你,你真好。
Thank you, you're very kind.
-哦,当然,去吧。
- Oh sure, go ahead.
我把基本规则都记下来了。
I got all the ground rules down now.
祝你好运。
Break a leg.
电影精选列表