-你为什么喜欢我?
- Why do you even like me?
-你在说什么?
- What are you talking about?
——为什么?
- Why?
-你知道为什么。
- You know why.
我一直叫你什么,什么?
What am I always calling you, what?
-我不知道。
- I don't know.
-你知道,说吧,说出来。
- Yeah you do, go on, say it.
-你的缪斯,对吧?
- Your muse, right?
——正确的。
- Right.
现在让我告诉你一件事。
Now let me tell you something.
一个人在这个世界上可以认识很多人,但他只有一个缪斯。
A guy can know a lot of people in this world but he's only got one muse.
有人看到天气变好了吗?
Someone see a little break in the weather there, huh?
这是更好的。
It's better.
下周四见,好吗?
I'll see you next Thursday, huh?
-谁他妈想当缪斯?
- Who wants to be a god damn muse?
你看电视吗?
Do you watch TV?
我有整栋楼最大的,有遥控器。
I got the biggest one in the whole building, it's got remote control.
要我给你看看吗?
You want I show it to you?
-你好邻居。
- Hello neighbor.
哦,嘿,乔治,如果我是你,我会马上给银行打电♥话♥。
Oh hey George, I'd call the bank on that right away if I were you.
这些天你再小心也不为过。
You can't be too careful these days.
-我最好照做,伙计。
- I just better do that man.
-你会喜欢这个社区的。
- You're gonna really love this neighborhood.
如果我是你,我就不会担心。
I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
-你妹妹好吗,罗密欧?
- How's your sister, Romeo?
你吃完了吗?
You finish eating yet?
-他真是个喜剧演员,对吧?
- He's a real comedian, huh?
听着,我们在拐角处开了一家很棒的小中餐馆,那是木芳餐厅,然后是悉尼熟食店,那里有世界上最好吃的咸牛肉。
Listen, so we got this great little Chinese restaurant right around the corner, that's moo fang's and then you got Syd's deli, which is the world's greatest corned beef.
咬一口就是微笑之城。
One bite of that and it's smile city.
-太好了。
- How nice.
我知道你很忙,所以我不想再占用你的时间了。
- Well, I can see you're very busy so I don't want to take up any more of your time.
顺便说一下,你在浴室里要非常小心,因为你的水龙头坏了。
The bathroom, by the way, you've got to be very careful in there because you've got a bum faucet.
和我的一样噪音很大,不太好用。
Makes a lot of noise just like mine, don't work too good.
不过乔治随时都应该来修的。
But George ought to be fixing that any day now.
-等他给银行打电♥话♥,对吧?
- As soon as he calls the bank, right?
-噢,银行,不,银行的事我是开玩笑的。
- Oh the bank, no I was kidding about the bank.
-我知道。
- I know.
如果你不介意的话,我去看看我的门能不能开。
Now if you don't mind, I'll just see if my door works.
哦,哦,门,耶,门。
Oh, oh the door, yeah the door.
-好了,听好了。
-All right listen up.
我们不要失去能量。
Let's not lose the energy.
也许这次我们的领舞会表演得很好。
And maybe our lead dancer will get it right for us this time.
请音乐。
Music please.
加油,保持精力。
Come on, keep that energy.
-道恩,你现在应该起床了。
- Dawn, you should be up by now.
-莎拉迟到了,我听她的。
- Sarah's late, I take my cue from her.
-莎拉她说得对,你在拖时间。
- Sarah's she's right, you're dragging.
来吧,保持平衡,莎拉。
Come on now, hold that balance, Sarah.
能量,能量,加油。
Energy, energy, come on.
好了,保持这个姿势,就这样。
Okay now hold that pose, that's it.
转,转,现在集中注意力。
Turn, turn, now keep your concentration.
转,转,转。
Turn, turn, turn.
转,转,转,转,转,转,转,转,转。
Turn, turn, turn, turn, turn, turn, turn, turn, turn.
莎拉,加油,你落后了。
Fonivard Sarah, now come on, you're behind.
好了,够了。
All right that's enough.
怎么了,莎拉?
What is it, Sarah?
-没什么,对不起。
- It's nothing, I'm sorry.
-听着,集中精神,好吗?
- Look, just concentrate, okay?
好吧,让我们从莎拉的jete中吸取教训,好好干。
All right, let's take it from Sarah's jete's and let's do it right.
和音乐。
And music.
Fonivard Fonivard。
Fonivard, fonivard.
好了,够了。
All right that's enough.
-你为什么停下来了?
- Why did you stop?
我永远不会这么做。
I'll never get it this way.
-你落后了五拍。
- You were five beats behind.
你听不见音乐吗?
Can't you hear the music?
-是的,我听得很清楚。
- Yes, I hear it very well.
我们再来一次。
Let's do it again.
-听着,我已经和你在一起两周了,莎拉。
- Look, I've had two weeks of this with you now, Sarah.
我已经厌倦了。
I'm getting tired of it.
这是你的舞蹈。你打算什么时候跳?
It's your dance. When are you going to dance it?
-现在,我从运动的开始讲起。
- Now, I'll take it from the beginning of the movement.
-现在你该回家睡觉了,因为你今天没有足够的精力去做任何事情。
- Now you'll go home and get some sleep because you don't have enough energy to do anything today.
-我有足够的精力。
- I have plenty of energy.
它需要改进。
It needs work.
来吧,我再来一次。
Let's do it, I'll do it again.
-你明天再做。
- You'll do it tomorrow.
好了,大家往前走。
All right, everybody fonivard.
听着,我们四天后就要开张了。
Now listen, we open in four days.
如果我们拿不到洛克菲勒·格兰特,我们就又回到了八年前的起点。
Now if we don't get the rockefeller Grant, we're back where we started eight years ago.
拜托,这就是我们努力的目的吗?
Now come on, is that what we worked for?
我希望明天能完美地跑步。
I want a perfect run through tomorrow.
好好休息,做梦去跳舞吧。
Rest well and dream about the dance.
彩排10点整,谢谢。
Rehearsal's at 10 sharp and thank you.
-对不起。
- I'm sorry.
-这还不够好。
- That's not good enough.
每个人都体面吗?
Is everyone decent?
——没有。
- No.
——棒极了。
- Terrific.
-你介意吗,罗杰?
- Do you mind, Roger?
-不,我一点也不介意,戴安娜。
- No, I don't mind at all, Diana.
怎么了,女士?
What's up, lady?
-是那个新来的钢琴师。
- It's that new piano player.
他不知道自己在做什么,他打得太快了。
He doesn't know what he's doing, he plays too fast.
你不觉得更快吗?
Didn't it sound faster to you?
——也许。
- Maybe.
你耍了什么花招,是吗?
You've pulled something, haven't you?
有帮助吗?
Is that helping any?
-谁知道呢?
- Who knows?
-听着,我认识这个医生。
- Listen, I know this doctor.
他叫福斯特。
His name is foster.
他和巨人一起工作。
He works with the giants.
我有钱,但我不能动摇,你迟到了两天。
I've got money but I can shake, you're two days late.
-我告诉过你我今天早上有自己的住处了吗?
- Did I tell you I got my own place this morning?
-真不错。
- Good for you.
听着,我要你去找福斯特医生检查一下。
Look, I want you to go see Dr. Foster and have everything checked out.
我是说,你又有什么损失呢?
I mean what have you got to lose?
-我没时间。
- I have no time.
照顾好你的膝盖和孩子,好吗?
Go take care of your knee and your kids, okay?
-你怎么这么漂亮又这么讨人厌?
- How can you be so pretty and such a pain in the ass?
-不断练习。
- Constant practice.
-回家躺下。
- Go home and lie down.
明天见。
I'll see you tomorrow.
-跟奥利维亚打个招呼。
- Say hi to Olivia.
-我会的。
- I will.
-嘿,马蒂。
- Hey Marty.
嘿,奥利维拉,过来一下。
Hey olivera, come here a second.
如果你不让我跟你说话,我要怎么写你?
How am I gonna write about ya if you don't let me talk to ya?
来吧。
Come on.
拜托,我下周四才有空。
Come on, I ain't got till next Thursday.
我想和你谈谈。
I want to talk to you.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你忘了我们有个约会,对吧?
You forgot we had a date, right?
-听着,伙计,你占用了我的时间。
- Look man, you're cutting into my stick time.
你没有眼睛吗?
Ain't you got eyes?
是啊,我想也许你可以休息几分钟。
Yeah, well I thought maybe you could take a few minutes off.
-我没有时间陪你,伙计。
- I ain't got no minutes for you man.
我哥哥昨晚在佩德罗家谈到了你。
My brother was talking about you at Pedro's last night.
-谁是佩德罗?
- Who's Pedro?
-酒吧,伙计,他的酒吧
- The bar, man, his bar.
电影精选列表