-我们要继续走,老家伙。
- We're gonna keep moving, old man.
从现在起这就是这里的法律。
That's the law around here from now on.
不能躺下。
No lying down.
没人能取代我,奥维尔,明白吗?
Nobody's gonna replace me Orville, you understand?
你不会一辈子拼命工作就为了被人取代。
You don't work your ass off your whole life to get replaced.
有志者事竟成,对吧?
Where there's a will, there's a way, right?
你知道是谁说的吗?
You know who said that?
这是我妈妈说的。
My mother said that.
当然,那是很久以前的事了。
Of course, that was a long time ago.
如果他们告诉你你不能再做长尾小鹦鹉了,你会怎么做?
What would you do if they told you you couldn't be a parakeet anymore?
他们想让你怎么做,变成大猩猩吗?
What do they expect you to do, turn into a gorilla?
没错,那我该怎么做?
Exactly, so what am I supposed to do?
他们以为我会加入海军吗?
What do they think, I'm gonna join the Navy?
你在看吗?
Are you watching?
开始吧。
Here we go.
多么美好的生活啊。
What a life.
也许海军也不会那么糟糕。
Maybe the Navy wouldn't be so bad.
-嘿,卢,arty之前来过,说你会帮他买♥♥单。
- Hey Lou, arty was in earlier, said you'd pick up his tab.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
没事,没事,他没事。
Yeah, yeah, he's covered.
-嘿,卢。
- Hey Lou.
-嗨。
- Hi.
你什么时候才能学会,卢?
When you gonna learn, Lou?
-可能永远不会。
- Probably never.
嘿,小酒窝,你好吗?
Hey dimples, how you doing?
-嘿,卢,我很好。
- Hey Lou, I'm doing okay.
要打包吗?
Want a doggy bag for later?
-不,我吃了。
- Oh no, I ate.
-是吗?
- Oh yeah?
-是的。
- Yeah.
-你在哪里吃的?
- Where'd you eat?
——住♥宅♥区。
- Uptown.
-你吃了什么?
- What'd ya have?
-我吃了一点沙拉。
- I had a little salad.
——沙拉?
- Salad?
嘿,你从哪弄来的新领带?
Hey, where'd you get the new tie?
-你知道,我刚明白。
- You know, I just got it.
独一无二的,是吧?
Unique, huh?
-是啊,真的很不错。
- Yeah, it's real nice.
我从来没见你系过新领带。
I've never seen you in a new tie before.
-我刚拿到
- Well I just got it.
-你从来不♥穿♥我去年圣诞节送你的那件。
- You never wear the one I got you last Christmas.
-我有那条领带,我还留着那条领带。
- I got that tie, I still got that tie.
这条领带不错,我得戴上。
It's a good tie, I got to wear it.
-嘿,如果你想的话我可以早点下班。
- Hey, I think I can get off early if you want.
我们可以做点特别的事。
We could do something special.
——正确的。
- Right.
弗兰妮。
Look franny.
——是吗?
- Yeah?
-还记得我告诉过你,如果我不是别的什么,我就永远对你坦诚相待吗?
- Remember I told you if I ain't nothing else, I'd always be straight with you?
-我记得你说过,卢。
- Yeah, I remember you said that Lou.
我记得。
I remember.
-我有消息了-嗨,卢
- Well, I got something- - hey Lou!
我真的很喜欢那个鼓手男孩,那是一个很好的作品。
I really liked the drummer boy, it was a good piece.
嘿,接下来有什么事?
Hey, what's up next, huh?
——舞者。
- Dancers.
——舞者?
- Dancers?
你是说像迪斯科的碟子?
You mean like the disco dishes?
-不像林肯中心
- No, like the Lincoln centers.
我不知道,卢。
I don't know, Lou.
纽约正奄奄一息而你却在写舞者。
New York is dying on its feet and you're writing about dancers.
我真的不知道。
I really don't know.
-你在写舞者吗?
- Oh, you writing about dancers?
-是的,这就是我想告诉你的。
- Yeah, that's what I want to tell you about.
我遇到了他们中的一个,这个舞者和-agm?
See I met one of them, this dancer and- -agm?
-是的,她是个女孩。
- Yeah, she's a girl.
她搬到了arty的老地方。
And she moved into arty's old place.
我要在周日做一篇关于她的报道,哇哦。
And I'm doing a Sunday piece on her and- - oh, wow.
-所以我才买♥♥了新领带。
- And that's why I got the new tie.
-你真的喜欢她吗?
- You really like her, huh?
——哦,
- Uh,
是的,我真的很喜欢她。
yeah I really like her.
-真有趣,我从没想过一个女人对你来说什么都不是。
- It's funny, I never thought a woman would mean nothing to you.
我是说,我只是在等着,希望有一天你累了,我可以搬进来照顾你。
I mean I was just waiting around hoping someday you'd get tired enough and I could move in and take care of you.
-是的。
- Yeah.
-她做了什么让你这么喜欢她?
- What'd she do to make you like her so much?
-她什么都没做
- She didn't do nothing.
——哦。
- Oh.
-弗兰妮,你是我的缪斯女神,你知道吗?
- Franny, you're my muse, you know that?
你永远是我的缪斯女神。
You'll always be my muse.
-我永远都是服务员。
- I'll always be a waitress.
你确定不需要打包带走吗?
Sure you don't want a doggy bag for later?
我们有美味的炖肉。
We got good pot roast.
-不,我得走了。
- No I better push off.
照顾好自己,小酒窝。
You take care of yourself, dimples.
-是的。
- Yeah.
-再见,弗兰妮。
- I'll see ya, franny.
-好的,再见。
- Yeah, see ya.
再见,卢。
See ya, Lou.
再见,弗兰妮。
See ya, franny.
嘿,闪亮的脚趾。
Hey twinkle toes.
这是卢。
It's Lou.
我想让你告诉我,你觉得一个男人送我的这条领带怎么样。
I want you to tell me what you think of this tie a guy gave me.
我不太擅长这种事。
I ain't too good at these things.
莎拉,你在里面吗?
Sarah, you in there?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
-没什么,只是抽筋。
- Nothing, it's just a cramp.
它不见了。
There it's gone.
-你确定?
- You sure?
-我很好。
- Yes, I'm fine.
-你从不停下来,是吗?
- You never stop, do ya?
你整天跳舞,整夜跳舞。
You dance all day, dance all night.
你就像只蜉蝣,你知道吗?
You're like a mayfly, you know that?
-蜉蝣?
- A mayfly?
-是的,他们在太阳升起的时候出生,他们在中午展开翅膀,他们在一天剩下的时间里竭尽所能,到午夜他们就成了记忆。
- Yeah, they're born when the sun comes up, they spread their wings by noon, they spend the rest of the day giving it everything they got and by midnight they're a memory.
他们把一生浓缩在几个小时里,所以当他们离开的时候,他们没有遗憾。
They pack a whole lifetime into a few hours so when they go out, they got no regrets.
但我想,当你像这样爱一样东西的时候,你就得一直坚持下去,直到你倒下。
But I guess when you love something the way you do you just got to keep going till you drop.
那一定是一种美妙的感觉。
It must be a wonderful feeling.
-是的。
- Yes it is.
-所以我想也许我可以和你一起呆几分钟。
- So thought maybe I could join you for a few minutes.
我想我们可以试着跳一两支慢舞。
You know, I thought we might try a slow dance or two.
-慢舞?
- A slow dance?
-是啊,你知道…
- Yeah, you know...
——好的。
- Okay.
-太好了,看看能不能弄到。
- Great, let's see if we can get it here.
-对不起。
- I'm sorry.
-别担心。
- Don't worry about it.
-如果我现在再多做一件事,
- If I put one more thing in my life right now,
我要倾覆了。
I'm going to capsize.
-我明白。
- I understand.
-我最好把赖特先生哄上♥床♥去。
- I'd better get Mr. Wright to bed.
——谁?
- Who?
-奥维尔,我的小鸟。
- Orville, my bird.
-哦,威尔伯呢?
- Oh, where's wilbur?
-只有奥维尔。
- There's only Orville.
我来纽约的时候,我妈妈把他给了我。
My mother gave him to me when I came to New York.
他会空手道。
He knows karate.
总有一天我会去热带,放他自♥由♥。
One day I'll get to the tropics and set him free.
他不应该被关在笼子里。
He shouldn't be in a cage.
电影精选列表