——谁?
- Who?
从舞蹈公♥司♥莎拉的公♥司♥来的。
From the dance company, Sarah's company.
我从新闻上看到你的电♥话♥号♥码。
I got your number from the news.
-是的,克里斯。
- Oh yeah, Chris.
你的森林怎么样?
How's your forest?
-我打电♥话♥是因为我觉得你今晚来这里很重要为了莎拉。
- I'm calling because I think it's important that you be here tonight for Sarah's sake.
-好吧,我可以写周日的东西。
- Yeah well, I can write the Sunday stuff fine.
我没必要去看演出。
I don't have to see the show.
她对你周日的事不感兴趣。
She's not interested in your Sunday stuff.
她想让你看她跳舞。
She wants you to see her dance.
-你怎么知道?
- How do you know?
因为她刚才在哭,因为你取消了你的票。
'Cause she was crying just now 'cause you canceled your tickets.
-别开玩笑了。
- No kidding.
听着,你得去侧翼看表演。
Look, you'll have to watch the performance in the wings.
你的票被卖♥♥光了,肯定有误会。
Your tickets were sold off, there was some misunderstanding.
喂?
Hello?
-不,鸡翅很好吃。
- No, the wings are great.
别担心。
Don't worry about that.
好吧,那我们八点见。
All right fine, then I'll see you at eight.
-等等,我得去接个孩子。
- Hey, wait a minute, I got to pick up a kid.
我要带一个孩子,五点半左右,我去接他们。
I'm taking a kid with me, about 5:30, I'll pick them up.
我八点钟到那儿。
I'll be there at eight.
别担心,我会去的。
Don't you worry about it, I'll be there.
这些已经够多了。
Enough with these already.
奥维尔,别让这件事影响到你。
Hey Orville, don't let it get you down.
她更喜欢我,仅此而已。
She likes me better, that's all.
你被关在笼子里。
You're in a cage.
我呢,我整天都在走动,我是一个更有趣的人,你明白我的意思吗?你当然不懂我的意思。
Me, I move around all day, I'm a more interesting kind of guy, you know what I mean? Of course you don't know what I mean.
现在你在和一只鸟说话。
Now you're talking to a bird.
棒极了。
Terrific.
我得刮胡子了。
I got to shave.
-他来了。
- He's coming.
我给他打了电♥话♥。
I called him.
-他在哪儿?
- Where is he?
-他会来的。
- He'll be here.
他们卖♥♥了他的座位,我告诉他他可以在旁边看。
They sold his seats, I told him he could watch from the wings.
——谢谢。
- Thanks.
-嘿,小混混,等一下。
- Hey punk, punk, wait up.
-你在这儿干嘛,打飞机?
- What are you doing here jerk off?
-你看到马蒂了吗?
- Listen, you seen Marty anywhere?
-不,他可能在什么地方喝得酩酊大醉,甚至可能忘了自己的名字。
- Nah, he's probably stoned out of his mind somewhere, probably even forgot his name.
-你知道他住哪儿吗?
- Well do you know where he lives?
你确定他没病还是怎么的?
You sure he ain't sick or something?
-关你什么事?
- What's it to you?
-我们本来要一起去看演出的,我知道他不会错过的。
- We were gonna go to a show together and I know he wouldn't pass it up.
他一小时前就该在这里见我了。
And he was supposed to meet me here over an hour ago.
-他不在他住的地方。
- Well, he ain't where he lives.
我查过了。
I checked it out.
他本该今早在旧货店里和我见面的。
He was supposed to meet me at the junk store this morning.
他想要新的棒子,但一直没露面。
He wanted new sticks but he never showed.
-你知道我该去哪里找他吗?
- You got any idea where I could look for him?
-不,但如果你见到他,别告诉他我在找他,好吗?
- No, but if you see him, don't tell him I was looking for him, okay?
——确定。
- Sure.
再见。
See ya.
-再见,卢。
- See ya, Lou.
——莎拉。
- Sarah.
莎拉,时间到了。
Sarah, it's time.
各就各位。
Take your position.
城市房♥间,史密斯菲尔德。
City room, Smithfield.
-是的,是弗里德兰德。
- Yeah, it's friedlander.
guffy在哪?
Where's guffy?
他在罐子里。
He's in the cans.
-听着,我在找我周四写的那个孩子。
- Look, I'm trying to track down that kid that I wrote about Thursday.
我还以为他给报社打电♥话♥了。
I thought he might've called the paper.
马蒂·奥利维拉。
Marty olivera.
是啊,是啊,我有东西给你。
Oh yeah, yeah, I got something for you.
这个护士打来电♥话♥。
This nurse called.
-史密斯菲尔德,我不想听护士的事。
- Smithfield, I don't want to hear about a nurse.
抱歉,朋友,他们只是想告诉你。
Sorry friedlander, they're just trying to tell ya.
这个护士说他们在医院找到了你要找的那个孩子。
This nurse said that they got the kid that you're looking for in a hospital.
-什么医院?
- What hospital?
我把它放在这里了。
I got it here somewhere.
卢,这个护士很想和你谈谈。
Hey Lou, this nurse really wanted to talk to you.
她一直问我要不要马上揍你?
She kept asking if I'd punch you right away?
-史密斯菲尔德医院是什么?
- What's the hospital, Smithfield?
好吧,好吧,我知道了。
Okay, okay, I got it.
在这里。
Here it is.
哥伦比亚长老会第五病房♥。
Columbia presbyterian ward five.
卢,我想告诉你的是这个护士。
Lou, all I was trying to tell you is that this nurse.
-对不起,你不能进来。
- I'm sorry, you can't come in here.
-不,看,我有特别通行证。
- No look, I've got a special pass.
我要见马蒂·奥利维拉。
I want to see Marty olivera.
-你是卢·弗里德兰德。
- You're Lou friedlander.
是我给你的报社打电♥话♥的。
I'm the one who called your paper.
我叫玛丽·布兰德。
My name is Mary brand.
-好吧,马蒂呢?
- Right, where's Marty?
-警♥察♥告诉了我整个故事。
- The cops gave me the whole story.
他们在巷子里发现了他。
They found him in an alley.
-你在说什么?
- What are you talking about?
-是服药过量
- It was an overdose.
他们以为一切都会好起来的。
They thought it was gonna be all right.
-你在告诉我什么?
- What are you telling me?
你说他死了是什么意思?
What do you mean, he's dead?
-我们都以为他会挺过来的
- Well, we all thought he was gonna pull through.
警♥察♥抓住了贩毒的人。
The cops caught the pusher.
原来是他哥哥。
Turns out it was his brother.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
听着,你要写那孩子是怎么死的吗?
Listen, you gonna write a story now about the way the kid died?
我把他的东西放在这里,没人来拿。
Well, I got his stuff here and nobody's come for it.
也许你想要,弗里德兰德先生,这是他的东西。
Maybe you want it Mr. Friedlander, here's his stuff.
-我帮你拿着。
- I'll hold onto these.
-那孩子的事我很抱歉。
- I'm sorry about the kid.
听着,他真的能用那些东西打鼓吗?
Listen, could he really play the drums with those things?
他从来没有鼓。
He never had any drums.
-他在哪儿?
- Where is he?
-他来了,别担心。
- He's coming, don't worry.
看在上帝的份上,集中注意力。-你没打给他吗?
Just keep your concentration for god's sake. - Didn't you call him?
你不是说给他打过电♥话♥吗。
I thought you said you called him.
你不是说你给他打过电♥话♥吗?
Didn't you say you called him?
-是的,我们打给他了。
- Yes, we called him.
他在来的路上了。
He's on his way.
他随时都会到。
He'll be here any minute.
-莎拉,坐好,准备入场。
- Sarah, take your place and get ready for your entrance.
他会来的。
He'll be here.
他会的。
He will.
-在这里,请在这里。
- Be here, please be here.
-别让它结束。
- Don't let it be over.
求你了,上帝,别让它结束。
Please god, don't let it be over.
-你不能上去。-我是卢·弗里德兰德。
- You can't go up there. - I'm Lou friedlander.
-对,那是你的名字,说吧。
- Oh yeah, that's your name, go ahead.
我没告诉过你这对她很重要吗?
Didn't I tell you this was important to her?
是啊,是啊,你告诉我的。
Yeah, yeah, you told me.
-怎么了?
- What's the matter?
不能像其他人一样打车吗?
Couldn't take a taxi like everybody else?
-你去哪儿了?
- Where were you?
-我有事。
- I got tied up.
-小男孩在哪儿?
- Where's the little boy?
-他来不了了。
- He couldn't make it.
-轮到你了。
- Your cue's coming up.
哦,上帝。
Oh god.
电影精选列表