如果你遇到什么麻烦,给我打电♥话♥。
If you run into any trouble, call me.
别为难这个警♥察♥,他只是想帮你。
Don't give this cop a hard time, he's only trying to help you out.
-你是什么时候出生的?
- When were you born?
他想让自己的名字上报纸。
He wants to get his name in the paper.
-这不是一个完美的世界。
- So it's not a perfect world.
-我让亨尼斯警官负责这个案子,卢。
- I got sergeant hennessy on the case, Lou.
-谢谢你,乔。
- Thanks Joe.
莱斯特,你照顾好自己。
Lester, you take care of yourself.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
别紧张。
Take it easy.
——谢谢。
- Thanks.
警官,你有没有告诉那边的警官我要一个普通的厨房♥,不要电炉?
Listen officer, did you tell the sergeant there I want a regular kitchen, no hot plates?
还有自来水,冷热水?
And running water too, hot and cold?
我每天都要洗漱,你知道吗?
I got to wash everyday, you know?
我是人,不是垃圾。
I'm a person, not a piece of garbage.
如果每次有人告诉我该怎么思考,我都能得到五分钱。
If I had a nickel for every time somebody told me how to think.
早上好,卢。
Good morning, Lou.
-你气色不错,拉里。
- You're looking good, Larry.
这是一套很棒的西装。
That's a great suit.
哦,弗里德兰德,我希望年底前能把我的煎锅还给我。
Oh friedlander, I'd appreciate the return of my frying pan before the end of the year.
-是啊。
- Oh yeah.
听着,有些东西粘在上面了但我找了个人在修,他说随时都能修好。
Look, there's some stuff stuck to the side of it but I got a guy working on it and he says it's gonna be ready anyday.
等准备好了,我就从你门缝里塞进去,好吗?
So as soon as it's ready, I'll slip it under your door, okay?
这是我的承诺。
That's a promise.
我不是女人,我是人。
I'm not a broad, I'm a person.
我不接受单身女性。
I don't take no single female persons.
你喜欢谁,动物表演吗?
Who do you take, animal acts?
不,这里没有动物行为。
No, no animal acts here.
-嘿,乔治。
- Hey George.
乔治,这是怎么回事?
George, what's going on here?
-什么也没发生,伙计
- There's nothing going on, man.
-你好。
- Hi there.
-你好。
- Hi yourself.
乔治,这是怎么回事?
George, what's going on here?
-她想租38号♥。
- She wants to rent 38.
我已经告诉她我在5a的最后一个女人身上遇到了麻烦。
I already told her I done had trouble with that last broad in 5a.
-你当然有麻烦了。
- Sure you had trouble.
你想玩得开心却只得到房♥租。
You wanted a good time and all you ever got was the rent.
-那是谎言,伙计
- That's a lie, man.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
-先生们,这很有趣,但我上班要迟到了。
- Gentleman, this is all very amusing but I am late for work.
这里有一套公♥寓♥,我现在就想看。
There's an apartment here and I want to see it now.
-你做什么工作?-她说她是个舞者。
- What kind of work do you do? - She said she's a dancer.
-我是个舞者,乔治。
- I am a dancer, George.
如果你担心推荐信,你可以给曼哈顿舞蹈团打电♥话♥。
If you're worried about references, you can call the Manhattan dance company.
我们周六晚上在林肯中心开幕。
We're opening at Lincoln center on Saturday night.
-林肯中心,还不错,乔治。
- Lincoln center, that ain't bad, George.
——嗯。
- Eh.
-听着,如果你不带我去你要去的监狱。
- Look, if you don't show me the place you go to jail.
住房♥歧视也涉及性别。
Discrimination in housing refers to sex too.
-看到我跟你说的了吗,性,动物,不要女人,就这样。
- See what I told you, sex, animals, no broads, that's it.
-嘿,乔治,乔治,这可能会有麻烦。
- Hey George, George, this could be trouble.
你最好带她去看看。
You better show her the place.
女士们现在可以投票了,这是一个全新的世界。
Dames get to vote now and everything, it's a whole new world.
-好吧,我带她去看臭公♥寓♥。
- Okay, I show the broad a stinking apartment.
在这里。
Here.
嘿,我打赌你不是纽约人,对吧?
Hey, I bet you're not from New York, are you?
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
我打赌你是从英国某地来的,对吧?
I bet you're from somewhere in england, right?
——加拿大。
- Canada.
-别开玩笑了。
- Oh no kidding.
我从未去过加拿大,但上周我遇到了一个爱斯基摩人。
I've never been to Canada but I met an eskimo last week.
不错的人,你认识爱斯基摩人吗?
Great guy, you know any eskimos?
-我有几个好朋友是爱斯基摩人。
- Some of my best friends are eskimos.
-那很好。
- Well that's good.
你应该和乔治相处得很好。
Well you should get along terrific with George here.
我知道他可能看起来不像,但他母亲那边有爱斯基摩人的血统。
I know he may not look it but he's part eskimo on his mother's side.
-我不是爱斯基摩人。
- I ain't no eskimo, man.
-不管怎样,我觉得你会喜欢38岁的。
- Well anyway, I think you're really gonna like 38.
那家伙把这地方管理得很好。
The guy kept the place real good.
他叫阿蒂,阿蒂·普莱斯。
Arty his name was, arty price.
他上周刚离开这个城市。
He just left town last week.
他要在坦帕开一家餐馆。
He's opening a restaurant down in tampa.
我受不了这座城市了。
Couldn't take the city anymore.
他每次乘地铁,脚底就起疹子。
Every time he rode on the subway, he got this rash on the bottoms of his feet.
-这里臭死了,伙计。
- It stinks up here, man.
你让那个荡♥妇♥给你做饭了吗?
Did you let that floozy cook for you now?
嘿,她不是荡♥妇♥。
Hey, she ain't no floozy.
那是我妹妹。
That's my sister.
-如果她是你妹妹-听着,如果你有任何问题或者需要帮助,尽管敲门
- If she's your sister, man, - So listen, you got any questions or you need any help, just give a knock.
我就在隔壁38室。
I'm right next door in 38.
我住3a,你住38,我住3a。
I'm in 3a, you're in 38, I'm in 3a.
我们在营火边见。
I'll see you around the campfire.
-等不及了。我们4点上乒乓球课,5点上工艺美术课,6点上排球课。
- Can't wait. - We got ping pong at four, arts and crafts at five, volleyball's at six.
所以不要迟到。
So don't be late.
或者即使你来晚了一点,也不是世界末日。
Or even if you're a little late, it's not the end of the world.
无论如何都要出现。
Show up anyway.
-这个房♥间不包括在公♥寓♥里。
- And this room don't come with the apartment.
你不能进去,我有唯一的钥匙。
You can't go in there, I got the only key.
如果你想进去,你不能进去。
And if you want to go in there, you can't.
这是,这是厕所,有时热水会发出噪音,有时很冷,这是客厅,你不能在墙上钉任何东西
And this is, this is the crapper and sometimes the hot water makes noise and sometimes it's cold and this is the living room and you can't put anything nails in the walls
你不能换纸,家具是随房♥子一起来的,你不能移♥动♥它。
and you can't change the paper and the furniture comes with the place and you can't move it.
-我买♥♥了。
- I'll take it.
-你会吗?
- You will?
-嘿,弗兰妮,你里面有着火的东西吗?
- Hey franny, you got something on fire in there?
-着火是什么意思?
- What do you mean on fire?
这就是烹饪。
It's just cooking.
我得从店里买♥♥一大堆东西。
I had to get a whole lot of stuff from the store.
你冰箱里没什么东西吗,路易?
You didn't have much in the fridge, Louie?
卢?
Lou?
-是啊,我这几天得去囤货。
- Yeah, I got to stock up one of these days.
-你得好好照顾自己了。
- You got to start taking care of yourself.
你知道格温·摩萨怎么了。
You know what happened to Gwen mosa.
——谁?
- Who?
格温,我休息日在酒吧工作的女孩。
Gwen, the girl who works the bar my day off.
-是啊,格温,格温怎么了?
- Oh yeah Gwen, what happened to Gwen?
-她每次端盘子的时候手肘就会抽筋。
- She was getting these cramps in her elbows every time she lifted a tray.
你知道医生怎么说吗?
You know what the doctor said?
他告诉她,人过了25岁,就会走下坡路。
He told her after you're 25, it's all downhill.
谁也说不准你会出什么事。
There's no telling what could happen to you.
你吃了我给你的零致幻剂吗,卢?
You been taking the zerotol I got you, Lou?
卢?
Lou?
——什么?
- What?
——什么都没有。
- Nothing.
-哦,弗兰妮,我不工作的时候在做什么?
- Oh franny, what am I doing when I'm not working?
你看见我去酒吧找舞♥女♥了吗?
You see me out at the copa looking for chorus girls?
怎么了,酒窝?
What's the matter, huh dimples?
-我们不再年轻了。
- We ain't getting any younger.
-弗兰妮,你试着为这一生制定长远的计划,第二天你就被卡车碾了。
- Franny, you try to make big long term plans in this life the next day you get run over by a truck.
相信我,我有轮胎印可以证明。
Believe me, I got the tire marks to prove it.
——确定。
- Sure.
我去给你拿早餐。
I'll get you your breakfast.
-你给她什么卡车和轮胎印?
- What are you giving her trucks and tire marks?
弗兰妮,需要帮忙吗?
Hey franny, need some help in there?
-不,不,没关系。
- No, no, it's okay.
-那是什么菜?
- What kind of cuisine is that?
-我以为我把炉子关了。
- I thought I turned off the stove.
它粘在锅上了。
It stuck to the pan.
-好吧,把它包起来,放进冰箱。
-All right, just wrap it up, put it in the fridge.
反正冷了味道会更好。
It'll taste better cold anyway.
电影精选列表