从来没有,不是真正的乞求。
Never, not real begging.
你应该有一颗宽广的心,对吧?
Now you're supposed to have a big heart, right?
让我喝点吧,卢,就这一次。
Now let me have some, Lou, just this once.
卢?
Lou?
卢,你还在吗?
Lou, are you still there?
-不,我走了。
- No, I went away.
卢,如果我能找到别人我会叫醒你吗?
Lou, would I be waking you up if I could find someone else?
我很抱歉把你吵醒。
I feel terrible waking you up.
我知道你工作很努力。
I know how hard you work.
你比任何人都努力。
You work harder than anybody.
但这里没人,卢。
But anybody's not here, Lou.
别跟我胡扯。
Don't give me that.
弗雷德在哪儿?
Where's Fred?
campbelman在哪?
Where's campbelman?
等一下。
Hold on a minute.
卢,还记得那次你花了整整一个月的工资给那个老酒鬼做肾脏手术吗?
Lou, remember the time you blew a whole months' salary paying for that old boozer's kidney operation?
还记得我是怎么去前台给你预支款的吗?
Now remember how I got to the front office to give you an advance?
我是抵押品。
I was the collateral.
现在你欠我的。
Now you owe me.
卢?-他们都飞到纽瓦克去打保龄球了?
Lou? - They all flew to Newark to go bowling or what?
来吧,弗雷德会负责去布朗克斯的。
Come on, Fred's covering the ride up to the Bronx.
坎贝尔曼在等市长醒来。
Campbelman's waiting for the mayor to wake up.
你得花半个小时,卢。
It'll take you half an hour Lou.
来吧,好吗?
Now come on, will ya?
帮我个忙。
Do me a favor.
-高菲,自从艾莉叫克莱我就不写正经新闻了
- Guffy, I ain't written straight news since Ali's name was Clay.
哦露。
Oh Lou.
-我有专栏。
- I got a column.
你付我钱就是为了这个,你就能得到这个。
That's what you pay me for, that's what you get.
卢,我会补偿你的,来吧。
Lou, I'll make it up to you, come on.
就这一次,看在旧时光的份上。
Just this once, for old time's sake.
-看在旧日时光的份上?
- Old time's sake?
看在旧日时光的份上,坚持住。
Hold on for old time's sake.
他在说旧事,我的健康正在衰退。
He's talking about old time's sake, I'm losing my health.
看在旧时光的份上,我活不了多久了。
I won't be around long enough for old time's sake.
咖啡。
Coffee.
下一场比赛有空位我就坐霍华德,明白吗?
The next free seats I get to any game I'm taking Howard, you got that?
别笑,你会求我的。
Don't laugh, you're gonna be begging me.
霍华德走了,你不走,我向你保证。
Howard goes, you don't, it's a promise.
我喜欢它。
I love it.
-看在你过去的份上。
- There's your old time's sake.
你永远学不会,是吗?
You never learn, do you?
说不太容易,你就又睡着了。
It would have been too easy to say no, you'd have been asleep again.
你在跟谁说话?
Who are you talking to?
这张纸上。
The paper.
回去睡觉吧。
Go back to sleep.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
对着火。
To a fire.
为什么?
Why?
-我不知道为什么。
- I don't know why.
-几点了,很晚了吗?
- What time is it, is it late?
-不,还早呢。
- No, it's early.
回去睡觉吧。
Go back to sleep.
闭上眼睛,再闭上眼睛。
Close your eyes, get some more shut eye.
-要我给你做点早餐吗?
- Want me to make you some breakfast?
-出于什么?
- Out of what?
弗兰妮,继续睡吧。
Franny, go back to sleep.
你再这么说,你会把自己吵醒的。
You keep talking like this you're gonna wake yourself up.
-我不累。
- I'm not tired.
你回来的时候我可以给你做点吃的。
I could make you something for when you come back.
我可以准备好,在炉子上热着。
I could have it ready, hot on the stove.
你不能一辈子只吃奶油夹心蛋糕和啤酒,路易。
You can't live your whole life on twinkies and beer, Louie.
-还用你说。
- You're telling me.
-我可以给你做点特别的。
- I could make you something special.
你知道我什么菜都做。
You know I cook in any cuisine.
我可以给你做点上等的比如本尼迪克特鸡蛋或荷兰酱。
I could make you something real classy like eggs Benedict or hollandaise sauce.
-弗兰妮,饶了我吧,我都快醒了。
- Franny, give me a break, I'm hardly awake.
-我知道你喜欢什么。
- I know what you'd like.
来一个加奶油芝士的百吉饼怎么样?
How about a bagel with cream cheese and on?
鲟鱼吗?
Sturgeon?
爱尔兰早餐?
An Irish breakfast?
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
-我饿死了。
- I'm starved.
-你要点什么?
- What'll you have?
-给我个惊喜。
- Surprise me.
昨晚我们玩得很开心。
We had a good time last night.
不是吗,卢?
Didn't we, Lou?
-是的,我们玩得很开心。
- Oh yeah, we had a great time.
几小时后见,就在那儿,小猪崽?
I'll see you in a couple hours all right there, poops?
-我会在这儿给你准备惊喜的。
- I'll be here and I'll have your surprise for you.
再见露。
Bye Lou.
-再见,酒窝。
- Bye bye dimples.
今天几号♥星期几?
What's today?
——周二。
- Tuesday.
——周二。
- Tuesday.
这个位子有人坐吗?
This seat taken?
老地方已经所剩无几了,是吧?
Not much left of the old place, is there?
-你想要什么?
- What do you want?
我已经告诉他们我不搬去酒店了。
I told them already I ain't moving to no hotel.
他们要我搬走,他们可以用垃圾把我扫走,我不在乎。
They want me to move, they can sweep me away with the garbage, I don't care.
我从波兰逃出来就是为了去应许之地。
I ran away from Poland so I could be in the promised land.
我的妻子得了癌症,烧了我的房♥子,如果他们把我和垃圾一起扫走,没有人会注意到。
My wife gets cancer, burn down my house, if they sweep me away with the garbage nobody will notice.
-你叫什么名字?
- What's your name?
——名字吗?
- Name?
埃德尔曼,莱斯特·埃德尔曼。
Edelman, Lester edelman.
-好吧,莱斯特,有些事我-你刚见过我。
- All right, Lester, there's a couple of things i- - you just met me.
你为什么叫我莱斯特?
Why are you calling me Lester?
-好了,别紧张,爱德曼先生。
- Okay, take it easy, Mr. Edelman.
我们有几件事要谈谈。
We got a few things we got to talk about here.
没人会把你扫走。
Nobody's gonna sweep you away.
你不是垃圾。
You're not a piece of garbage.
你是一个人。
You're a person.
你得开始往积极的方面想。
And you got to start thinking a little more positive.
你明白吗?
You understand?
-当然,积极思考。
- Sure, think positive.
如果每次有人告诉我怎么思考我都能得到五分钱我现在就在迈阿密呼吸新鲜空气而不是被这黑色毒气困住了。
If I had a nickel for every time someone told me how to think I'd be in Miami getting air in my lungs instead of this black poison gas.
-你会讨厌迈阿密的。
- You'd hate Miami.
相信我,你最后会和橙子说话的。
Believe me, you'd wind up talking to the oranges.
-去,去告诉印第安人。
- Go, go tell it to the Indians.
-快点,我们走,货车在等着呢。
- Come on, let's go, the Van's waiting.
-等一下。
- Hold it a minute.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
埃德尔曼先生不想去酒店。
Mr. Edelman here don't want to go to the hotel.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给51大队的亨尼西警官让他马上找个家庭护理助理过来他们今天就能给爱德曼先生找间公♥寓♥?
So why don't you call in to sergeant hennessey 51 and tell him to get a home care assistant up here right away and they can find Mr. Edelman an apartment today?
-你在开玩笑吗,伙计?
-Are you kidding me, man?
-好吧,打给他,告诉他我是卢·弗里德兰德。
- Okay, just call him, tell him it's Lou friedlander.
-卢·弗里德兰德?-那你知道什么?
- Lou friedlander? - Oh, so what do you know?
伟大的卢·弗里德兰德?
The great Lou friedlander?
——安静的莱斯特。
- Quiet Lester.
-我不知道你在写关于他的报道。
- I didn't know you were writing a story about the guy.
-你可以自己读读。
- You can read all about it yourself.
这取决于你。
It's up to you.
-我是21分局的乔·克里斯蒂。
- That's Joe Christy with an h at the 21st precinct.
我从警八年了。
I've been on the force for eight years.
我妻子的名字叫玛乔丽。
My wife's name is Marjorie.
-我知道了,谢谢,乔。
- Yeah I got it, thanks Joe.
-我们会照顾你的,爱德曼先生。
- We'll take care of you, Mr. Edelman.
-真是个大人物。
- Such a big shot.
-听着,莱斯特·埃德尔曼,我有些事要处理。
- Yeah listen, Lester edelman, I got a couple things I got to take care of.
这是我在报社的电♥话♥号♥码。
Here's my number at the paper.
电影精选列表