-考虑一下?
- Think it over?
-我会的。
- I will.
-我知道你会的
- I know you will.
现在去睡觉吧。
Now get some sleep.
-好的,晚安。
- Okay, goodnight.
——晚安。
- Goodnight.
-嘿,闪亮的脚趾,是我,卢。
- Hey twinkle toes, it's me, Lou.
开门,好吗?
Open up, okay?
我跟福斯特医生通了电♥话♥,我知道全部情况,我们可以谈谈。
Look I interviewed Dr. Foster on the phone, I know the whole story, we can talk about it.
嘿,你能听到我说话吗,闪亮的脚趾?
Hey, can you hear me in there, twinkle toes?
来吧。
Come on.
看在上帝的份上,把门打开。
Open the door for Christ sake.
现在如果你能关掉水龙头,你就能走到门口了。
Now if you can turn off the water, you can make it to the door.
所以走到门口。
So make it to the door.
快点,我在等你,快点。
Come on, I'm waiting for you, come on.
哦,太棒了。
Oh that's terrific.
她要失血过多而死,而你只是个98磅重的弱者。
She's bleeding to death and you're a 98 pound weakling.
-嘿,老兄,你对那扇门做了什么?
- Hey man, what'd you do to that door?
-把门拧上。
- Screw the door.
她在哪里?住在这儿的那位女士在哪儿?
Where is she? Where's the dame who lives here?
-我怎么可能知道?
- How the hell am I supposed to know?
我得修水管,28号♥就漏水了。
I had to fix the pipes, it was leaking down in 28.
你在干什么?
What you doing?
屋顶。
The roof.
-不在屋顶上。
- Ain't on the roof.
我刚才在上面关水。
I was just up there turning off the water.
-想想,想想。
- Think, think.
-你最好想想怎么付那扇门的钱。
- You better start thinking how you're gonna pay for that door.
我为什么要选那个女人?
Why did I take that broad?
她的林肯中心和兽♥性♥松懈已经够让人讨厌的了。
She's a big enough pain in the ass with her Lincoln center and her animal lax.
-你真是个天才,乔治
- You're a genius, George.
你真是个天才。
You're a genius.
-嘿,嘿,朋友。
- Hey, hey friedlander.
你要付那个看门人的钱。
You're paying for that door man.
你听到了吗,菲尔德?
You hear me, frieldander?
你最好开始存钱。
You better start saving up.
听到了吗,弗里德兰德?
You hear me, friedlander?
没人再听我的了。
Nobody listens to me anymore.
-得了吧,莎拉。
- Oh, come on Sarah.
你永远无法放下它。
You'll never get it lying down.
我们再来一次。
We're gonna do it again.
现在。
Now.
移♥动♥。
Move.
移♥动♥,移♥动♥,移♥动♥。
Move, move, move.
移♥动♥。
Move.
移♥动♥。
Move.
移♥动♥。
Move.
移♥动♥。
Move.
移♥动♥。
Move.
移♥动♥,移♥动♥,移♥动♥。
Move, move, move.
移♥动♥,移♥动♥。
Move, move.
你好。
Hello.
你不觉得我们应该让你的腿休息一下吗?
Don't you think we ought to give those legs a rest?
-卢,演出是明天。
- Lou, the performance is tomorrow.
你不看报纸吗?
Don't you read the paper?
你怎么知道我在这里?
How'd you know I was here?
-你从不停止。
- You never stop.
-我为什么要停下来?
- Why should I stop?
我是受雇跑来跑去的。
I get paid to run around.
相信我,人们花钱可不是为了停车。
Believe me, people don't pay their money to see stopping.
卢,你不应该出现在这里。
Lou, you're not supposed to be here.
你也不应该出现在这里。
You're not supposed to be here either.
我给福斯特医生打了电♥话♥。
I called Dr. Foster.
-谁告诉你的?
- Who told you about him?
-听着,没事的,我知道x光的事。
- Look it's okay, I know about the x-rays.
-你没有权利这么做。
- You have no right to do that.
他告诉我你必须辞职。
He told me you have to quit.
-我不会放弃的。
- I'm not quitting anything.
-等一下,闪亮的脚趾,我们得谈谈。
- Wait a minute, twinkle toes, we got to talk about this.
-我叫莎拉,我不想再和你说话了。
- My name is Sarah and I don't want to talk to you anymore.
这不关你的事。
This is none of your business.
这是我的事。
It's nobody's business but mine.
-莎拉,我不会告诉任何人的,好吗?
- Sarah, I ain't gonna tell a soul, okay?
你不用担心这个。
You don't have to worry about that.
-很好。
- That's good.
消失。
Go away.
-听着,我不想再看到你伤害自己了,仅此而已。
- Look, I don't want to see you hurt yourself anymore, that's all.
医生告诉我你有多痛。
The doctor told me how much pain you're in.
你必须停止反抗。
You've got to stop fighting that.
-我每天都在和它斗争。
- I fight it every day.
痛苦总是有的。
There's always pain.
我不在乎疼痛。
I don't care about pain.
我喜欢跳舞。
I care about dancing.
我爱它,它是我的生命。
I love it, it's my life.
明晚我要在这个舞台上跳舞没人能阻止我,你不能,某个烂医生不能,任何愚蠢的x光片也不能,什么都不能。
And I'm going to dance on this stage tomorrow night and nobody's going to stop me, not you, not some crummy doctor, not any stupid x-rays, nothing.
现在走开,别来烦我。
Now go away and leave me alone.
-你真棒。
- You're terrific.
谢谢,现在请离开。
Thank you now please go away.
-我该去哪儿?
- Where am I gonna go?
我厌倦了自言自语。
I'm tired of talking to myself.
我想和你谈谈。
I want to talk to you.
让我告诉你,我很佩服你。
Let me tell you something, I admire you.
我尊重你的承诺,你的智慧,你的勇气。
I respect your commitment, your intelligence, your courage.
我爱死你了。
I'm nuts about you.
我所有的时间都在想你。
I spend all of my time thinking about you.
我从12岁开始就没这么做过,当时我被《杰基·罗宾逊》迷住了。
I haven't done that since I was 12 years old and I was stuck on Jackie Robinson.
我爱你。
I love you.
我爱你。
I love you.
现在你知道了。
So now you know.
听着,让你睡一会儿吧,你会需要的,因为明天晚上当人们看到你跳舞的时候,你会让他们觉得他们都能像你一样起飞,触摸天空。
Look, let's get you some sleep, you're gonna need it 'cause tomorrow night when the people see you dance, you're gonna make them feel like they can all take off just like you and touch the sky.
我送你回家吧,好吗?
How about I take you home now, okay?
-我去换衣服。
- I'll go get dressed.
太好了,好了。
Great, okay.
嘿,我能帮你拿包吗?
Hey, can I carry your bag?
让我来拿吧,你肯定累坏了。
Let me carry that, you must be beat.
我想是的。
I guess I am.
天啊,你在里面锻炼得可真厉害。
Boy that was some workout you were doing in there.
-总是有很多工作。
- It's always a lot of work.
-嗯,一定会很值得一看的。
- Well it's really gonna be something to see.
明晚我要带这孩子一起去。
I'm taking this kid with me tomorrow night.
他需要特别款待。
He could use a special treat.
他这辈子没什么灵感。
He ain't had much inspiration in his life.
他有些问题,但我在皇后区找到了一个会照顾他的家庭。
He's got some problems, but I found a family in queens who's gonna take good care of him.
他的名字叫马蒂。
His name is Marty.
-马蒂·奥利维拉?
- Marty olivera?
-你看专栏了吗?
- You read the column?
-是啊,这是个好故事。
- Yeah, it was a good story.
-你真的喜欢吗?
- Did you really like it?
-是的,我喜欢。
- Yeah, I liked it.
-那是马蒂,我明晚要带他一起去如果你不介意的话。
- That's Marty, that's the kid I'm taking with me tomorrow night if it's okay with you.
-我没意见
- It's fine with me.
只要我能关上门睡一觉,一切都会好起来的。
As soon as I can close the door and get some sleep everything will be fine with me.
-是的,我明白你的意思。
- Yeah I know just what you mean.
关于你的门——什么门?
About your door- - what door?
-你的前门。
- Your front door.
-怎么了?
- What about it?
-我把它拆开了
- Well, I broke it down.
-你说什么?
- You what?
-说来话长。
- It's a long story.
我听到了流水声,还以为你家被水淹了。
I heard water running and I thought your place was flooded.
电影精选列表