——淹没?
- Flooded?
-没什么大不了的
- It's no big deal.
没有洪水,一切都很好,我都想好了。
There's no flood, everything's okay and I got it all figured out.
你可以睡在我家。
You can sleep at my place.
-你敲开我的门是什么意思?
- What do you mean you knocked down my door?
-听着,没事的,你可以睡在我家。
- Look it's okay, you can sleep at my place.
-你家?
- Your place?
我才不要睡在你那儿。
I'm not sleeping at your place.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我的地方怎么了?
What's the matter with my place.
我不会和你上♥床♥的。
I'm not sleeping with you.
-谁让你跟我上♥床♥的?
- Who asked you to sleep with me?
我在沙发上睡觉。
I'm sleeping on the sofa.
当你经历这一切的时候,你就不能让别人牵着你的手吗?
Can't you let somebody hold your hand while you're going through all of this?
我刚才说过我爱你。
I told you I loved you back there.
你没听到我对你说的吗?
Didn't you hear me saying that to you?
我没听到你对我说。
I didn't hear you saying it back to me.
没关系。
That's okay.
-我不能这么说。
- I can't say that.
-好吧,这很公平。
- Yeah well that's fair.
-卢,明晚之后我可能会大不一样。
- Lou, I might be a lot different after tomorrow night.
这是事实。
That's a reality.
-你在说什么?
- What are you talking like that for?
你永远都是你自己。
You're never gonna stop being who you are.
不仅仅是你的舞蹈有魔力,你不知道吗?
It ain't just your dancing that's magic, don't you know that?
是你,是你内心的东西。
It's you, it's what's inside of you.
你是冠军,这一点永远不会改变。
You're a champion and that's never gonna change.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
-这是我的职责我知道这种事。
- It's my job to know. I know about things like that.
那我带你去我家吧。
So well let me take you to my place.
你能睡一会儿吗?
You can get some sleep or what?
-我不去你家
- I'm not going to your place.
-我的房♥子怎么了?
- What's the matter with my place, huh?
我要租红地毯。
I'll rent the red carpet.
我要和41个人一起去。
I'll get in the gator with some 41.
我给你买♥♥个缎子枕头。
I'll buy you a satin pillow.
也许我们可以在厨房♥里挂个枝形吊灯。
Maybe we could even hang a chandelier in the kitchen.
或者你想去慕尼黑。
Or maybe you want to go to Munich.
-不,我不想去慕尼黑。
- No, I don't want to go to Munich.
让我问你个问题,弗里德兰德先生,你写专栏是因为你爱你写的人还是因为你想让他们爱你?
Let me ask you something, Mr. Friedlander, do you write your column because you love the people you write about or is it because you want them to love you?
-没关系。
- That's fine.
那太好了。
That's just swell.
你以为我是那种人吗?
That's who you think I am, huh?
好吧,好吧。
Okay, alright.
我不能再和你在一起了。我不知道还能做什么。
I can't try anymore with you. I don't know what else to do.
——出租车!
- Taxi!
-那我们就忘了这事,好吗?
- So let's forget the whole thing, okay?
你明天晚上把全场都拿下我就带马蒂去看摇滚演出因为你太不可思议了,我都快疯了。
You bring the house down tomorrow night and I'll take Marty to a rock show because you're impossible and I'm going crazy.
——完美。你可以在你的专栏里写给别人一点喘息的空间是多么不可能。
- Perfect. And you can write your column about how impossible it is to give someone a little room to breathe.
——呼吸?——出租车!
- Breathe? - Taxi!
-你想呼吸吗?
- You want to breathe?
尽情呼吸吧。
Breathe all you want.
你想要什么空气我都给你。
I'll give you all the air you want.
我占用了你的空气?
I'm taking up your air, huh?
你要空气吗?
You want air?
很好,这里有空气。
Good, here's air.
你知道生活中除了跳舞还有很多其他的事,你知道吗?
You know there's a lot more things in life than just dancing, you know that?
这里也有人。
There's people here too.
总有一天你会后悔自己没多注意。
And one of these days you're gonna wish you paid more attention.
你为什么对自己大喊大叫?
What are you hollering at yourself for?
你想喉咙痛吗?
You want to get a sore throat?
用你的头撞墙,你会感觉好一点。
Hit your head against a brick wall, you'll feel better.
你永远学不会,是吗?
You never learn, do ya?
你想要什么?
What do you want, huh?
你有心事吗?
You got stuff on your mind?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你想通过吗?我不希望你通过。
You want to pass? I don't want you to pass.
你就待在那里。
You're gonna stay there.
我要留在这里。
I'm gonna stay here.
我们会玩得很开心的。
We're gonna have a good time.
来吧,从我身上碾过去。
Go ahead, run over me.
没关系。
That's okay.
-嘿,又不是世界末日
- Hey, it's not the end of the world.
所以他砸了你的门。
So he broke your door down.
从来没有人砸过我的门。
I've never had anybody break my door down.
只要有人按我的蜂鸣器,我愿意给他一个星期的薪水。
I'd give a week's salary if a guy would just press my buzzer.
-我都不知道我为什么要这么做。
- I don't even know why I did it.
-嘿,你还有别的事要考虑。
- Hey, you got other things to think about.
你知道这是你作为普通人度过的最后一晚了吗?
Do you realize that this is the last night you're ever gonna spend as an ordinary person?
在你的余生中无论你走到哪里你都会因为签了这么多签名而患上作家痉挛症。
For the rest of your life wherever you go you're gonna have writer's cramp from signing so many autographs.
你知道我会是第一个说我早告诉过你的人。
And you know I'm gonna be the first one to say I told you so.
睡个好觉。
Sleep tight.
-你也是。
- You too.
别让臭虫咬。
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
-我很久没听过这个了。
- I haven't heard that one in a long time.
-没多少人会这么说。
- Not a lot of people say it.
-我知道。
- I know.
-好吧,好吧,别紧张。
- Okay, okay, take it easy.
我是她的朋友。
I'm a friend of hers.
嘿,莱特先生,别再唱了。
Hey Mr. Wright, put a lid on the song.
我不会伤害你的。
I ain't gonna hurt ya.
-莎拉,保持锋利。
- Sarah, keep it sharp.
这是你最后的机会了。
This is your last chance to get it right.
莎拉,你拖拖拉拉的。
Sarah, you're dragging.
跟上。
Keep up.
一,二,还有。
And one and two and.
等一下,等一下。
Hold it, hold it.
好了,我刚被告知如果我们今晚要演出,工作人员必须检查灯光。
All right, I've just been informed that the crew have to check the lights if we are to have a performance tonight.
我们休息一小时,谢谢。
We'll break for one hour, thank you.
莎拉。
Sarah.
-别说了。
- Don't say it.
只管去做。
Just do it.
我要躺一会儿,然后就没事了。
I'm gonna lie down for a minute and then I'll be fine.
所以别吼我,别威胁我,好吗?
So don't yell at me and don't threaten me, okay?
-我没打算说
- I wasn't going to.
——哦。
- Oh.
-我刚收到票房♥的消息。
- I just got a message from the box office.
他们告诉我卢·弗里德兰德取消了他的席位。
They tell me that Lou friedlander canceled his house seats.
-我猜他不想浪费它们。
- I guess he didn't want them to go to waste.
-如果他错过了首演,他要怎么写演出呢?
- Well, how's he going to write about the performance if he misses opening night?
-他不会写的
- He won't write it.
-好吧,如果他这么让你心烦,你今晚怎么跳舞?
- Well then how are you going to dance tonight if he's upsetting you so much?
-他没惹我生气
- He's not upsetting me.
-他不会让你不高兴吧?
- Oh he's not upsetting you?
哦,我明白了。
Oh I see.
-不,他不是。
- No, he's not.
我现在可以去躺下了吗?
Can I go lie down now?
——是的。
- Yes.
-谢谢。
- Thank you.
-告诉我,为什么今晚是他想跳舞?
- Just tell me this, why is it that he's the one who want to dance for tonight?
-他不是,我不是为自己跳舞。
- He's not, I'm not dancing for myself.
-有种东西叫主场。
- There's a certain thing called home ground.
每个人都有自己的。
Everyone's got their own.
还有公主和长尾小鹦鹉,他们是你日常生活中的普通人。
And there are princesses and parakeets and then they're your normal everyday folk.
把他们都放在同一片森林里,你就惨了。
Put 'em all in the same forest together and you're gonna have a rough time.
这是不好的。
That's bad.
你为什么不留在东区?
Why don't you stay on the east side?
再来一次。
One more time.
是吗?
Yeah?
你好,我是Christopher roar。
Hello, this is Christopher roar.
电影精选列表