那意味着好运,不是吗?
That means good luck, don't it?
——正确的。-比尔,请放音乐。
- Right. - Bill, music please.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
看,这是原始森林。
See this is the primeval forest.
男人和女人第一次发现彼此。
Men and women are discovering each other for the first time.
莎拉是第一个懂得爱的人。
Sarah's the first one who understands love.
她找到了罗杰,并与他分享。
She finds Roger and she shares it with him.
-我以为这些东西里的女人都是天鹅和仙女。
- I thought all the women in these things were supposed to be swans and fairies.
天啊,她舞跳得真好。
Boy, she's some dancer.
你这么认为吗?
You think so, huh?
-左臀部,手臂伸展。
- Left hip, arm extended.
好吧,让我们从爱情二重唱的开头开始。
Alright, okay, let's take it from the beginning of the love duet.
安静。
Quiet.
我想从爱情二重唱中摘抄。
I want to take it from the love duet.
收到,莎拉,请各就各位。
Roger, Sarah, positions please.
-我猜他是这里唯一一个可以鼓掌的人吧?
- I guess he's the only one in here who's allowed to clap huh?
和音乐。
And music.
-罗杰的身材很棒,不是吗?
- That Roger has an incredible body, doesn't he?
-她又不是碎鸡肝。
- She ain't exactly chopped chicken liver.
我是说——别尴尬。
I mean- - don't be embarrassed.
她是个天生的引人入胜的人。
She's a natural spellbinder.
如果她不这么做,只会让事情变得更糟。
If she tries not to be, it only makes things worse.
-听着,我们只是邻居,没什么特别的。
- Look, we're just next door neighbors, nothing fancy.
我只是决定本周写一篇《原始森林》,仅此而已。
I just decided to write up "the primeval forest" this week, that's all.
省得我跑一趟中♥央♥公园。
Saves me a trip to central park.
明白我的意思吗?
Know what I mean?
是的,我知道你的意思。
Yeah, I know what you mean.
好了,好多了。
Okay, that's getting better.
我们休息一下吃午饭吧。
Let's break for lunch.
-想来点酸奶吗?
- Want some yogurt?
-不用了,谢谢。
- No thanks.
那东西是用死奶酪做的吧?
They make that stuff from dead cheese, huh?
那会杀了你的。
That'll kill ya.
吵架是为了什么?
What's the fight about?
-看,戴安娜是毁灭的力量。
- See, Diana is the force of destruction.
她要把罗杰杀了。
She's killing Roger off.
所以莎拉,让她去吧。
So Sarah let's her have it.
-她真好。
- Boy is she good.
-莎拉,太糟糕了。-我们明天得打扫,因为时间不早了。
- Sarah, that was terrible. - We've got to clean this tomorrow 'cause it's getting late.
我想把它讲完。
I want to take it to the end.
罗杰,你死了,莎拉,坐好你的位置。
Roger, you're dead, Sarah, take your place.
快走,莎拉,快走。
Move Sarah, move.
你什么时候能搞清楚,什么时候?
When are you gonna get this right, when?
我们已经花了一个小时了。
We've spent an hour on this.
看在上帝的份上,快动起来。
Look, move yourself for god's sake, move.
好大的跳跃。
What a jump.
这是舞蹈的最后一刻。
This is the last moment of the dance.
莎拉让罗杰起死回生了。
Sarah's bringing Roger back to life now.
她把自己的生命挤进了他的身体,然后死了。
She squeezes her life into him and then she dies.
- 10击败莎拉。
- 10 beats Sarah.
好了,到甲板上去。
All right, cast on deck.
10比莎拉强,不是4也不是5,是10。
10 beats Sarah, not four, not five, 10.
大家都回家休息吧。
Everybody go home and rest.
真是漫长的一天。
It's been a long day.
-他为什么这么为难她?
- What's he giving her such a hard time for?
-他以她为中心建立了整个公♥司♥。
- He built the whole company around her.
他希望她是完美的。
He wants her to be perfect.
-她已经很完美了。
- She already is perfect.
-怎么了?
- What happened?
-没事,我只是失控了。
- Nothing, I just lost my grip.
-太棒了。
- That was, that was wonderful.
那真是太棒了。
That was, that was amazing.
为什么没有人在时代广场大声疾呼?
How come there's nobody out in Times Square shouting about this?
你得让大家知道这里发生了什么。
You gotta let people know what's going on in here.
-卢,这是罗杰·卢卡斯。
- Lou, I'd like you to meet Roger Lucas.
-很高兴认识你。
- Nice to meet ya.
-嗨,罗杰,我也是。
- Hi Roger, yeah likewise.
你觉得我们一起出去吃点东西,找个酸奶店什么的然后聊聊跳舞怎么样?
Look what do you say we all go out and grab a bite to eat, find a yogurt parlor or something and talk about dancing?
-也许下次吧。——确定。
- Maybe some other time. - Sure.
-莎拉和我有几件事要谈谈。
- Sarah and I have a few things to talk about.
-说吧,我饿死了。
- Talk, I'm starving.
-女士,这很重要。
- Lady, it's important.
-什么事重要?
- What's important?
-拜托。
- Just come on.
真的,很高兴认识你,卢。
Really, it's nice meeting you, Lou.
——确定。
- Sure.
-我尽量在排球训练时见到你。
- I'll try to see you at volleyball practice.
-好的,我会去的。
- Yeah, I'll be there.
-我刚才差点就免费吃了一顿。
- I almost had a free meal back there.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
-我想知道你怎么了。
- I want to know what's the matter with you.
-我饿了。
- I'm hungry.
-我被你的腿缠住了,女士,你在颤抖。
- I had your legs wrapped around me, lady, you were trembling.
哪里疼?
Now what hurts?
-没事,我累了,仅此而已。
- Nothing hurts, I'm tired, that's all.
——晚安。
- Goodnight.
晚安哥哥。
Goodnight brother.
我要你把腿给我。
I want you to give me your legs.
——没有。-拜托,给我。
- No. - Come on, give it to me.
来吧。
Come on.
-别说了。
- Ah, stop it.
-那是什么?
- What is that?
-老年。
- Old age.
-你能不能别开玩笑了?
- Will you cut the jokes?
听着,我现在就带你去看福斯特医生。
Look, I am taking you to Dr. Foster and I'm gonna take you right now.
-我不去看医生。
- I'm not going to any doctor.
我要去吃点东西,然后回家睡觉。
I'm going to have something to eat and then I'm gonna head home to bed.
-莎拉,你不能周六晚上在3500人面前搞砸。
- Sarah, you can't get up there Saturday night and blow it in front of the 3,500 people.
明天见,罗杰。
See you tomorrow, Roger.
——晚安。
- Goodnight.
-如果你不关心自己,那就关心我们其他人吧。
- If you don't care about yourself, care about the rest of us.
从左边开始。
Up with the left.
左击。
Down with the left.
疼吗?
Does this hurt?
——没有。
- No.
这个怎么样?
How 'bout this?
好了,坐起来。
Okay, sit up now.
-我小时候喝了很多酒。
- I did a lot of drinking once when I was little.
那要有趣得多。
It was a lot more fun.
我得了什么病,麻疹,扭伤?
Well what have I got, measles, a sprain?
哇,好疼。
Wow that hurt.
你不用那样看着我。
You don't have to look at me like that.
我知道我做了什么。
I know I pulled something.
我离不开它,我正在排练呢。
I couldn't stay off it, I'm in the middle of rehearsals.
你什么都没做。
You haven't pulled anything.
-我没有?
- I haven't?
-基本上你的肌肉结构完全不适合跳舞。
- Basically you have a muscle structure that's completely unsuited to dancing.
当你还是个孩子的时候就应该阻止你。
You should have been stopped when you were a child.
我敢打赌你总是要比其他孩子加倍努力。
I'll bet you always had to work twice as hard as the other kids.
-也许吧,我从来没在意过。
- Maybe, it never bothered me.
-多年来,你一直在与你特殊身体结构的自然限制♥作♥斗争。
- You've been working against the natural limitations of your particular body structure for years.
现在轮到你了。
It's caught up with you now.
股肌腱,髋关节周围的肌腱发炎了。
The femoral tendons, the tendons around your hip joints are inflamed.
肿胀已经影响到你的腰椎间盘,整个中枢神经系统。
The swelling has begun to affect your lumbar discs, your whole central nervous system.
我的预感是你得了纤维肌炎。
My hunch is you've developed fibromyositis.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
-嗯,意思是她最好明天早上9点在西奈山见我。
- Well, it means she better meet me at mount sinai tomorrow morning at nine.
我要拍些x光片,如果证明我是对的,我就得做手术。
I'll take some x-rays and if they prove me right, I'll have to operate.
-什么样的手术?
- What kind of operation?
-没什么复杂的。
- Oh, it's nothing complicated.
电影精选列表