Papa's here.
对 爸爸回来了
Yeah. Papa's here.
你近来好吗?
How you be?
没有值得抱怨的苦难
No miseries worth complaining about.
你是一个人来的?
You come alone?
对 史塔克在镇的另一头
Yeah. Stack on the other side of town.
你回来做什么?
What you come back for?
我们买♥♥了那间旧锯木厂
We bought that old saw mill.
对 我们会把它整理好开间音乐酒吧
Yeah, we gon' patch it up, make it into a juke joint.
音乐酒吧
A juke joint.
这是史塔克的点子?
This one of Stack's ideas?
对 他认为适合在今晚盛大开幕
Yeah, he figure tonight gonna be a grand opening.
我还以为你们厌倦了三角洲
I thought y'all was done with the Delta.
上次听说 你们已经成为北方人
Last I heard, y'all were northern men.
不 我们跟芝加哥玩完了
Nah, we through with Chicago.
那芝加哥也跟你们玩完了吗?
Chicago through with y'all?
你想问什么?
What you asking?
你和史塔克
Who you and Stack robbed
抢了什么人足够让白人卖♥♥锯木厂给你?
to get enough money for them crackers to sell you a whole mill?
我要这个就好 安妮小姐
Just this, Miss Annie.
还有一小撮征服者高约翰根
And a pinch of High John.
好的
All right.
回家的路上不要卖♥♥掉这些东西
Now, don't sell none of this on the way home.
我可不希望你妈晚点来找我麻烦
I don't want your mama comin' at me crazy later.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
真不敢相信你竟然接受这种消费券
I can't believe you taking this make-believe shit.
史莫克 在我拿刀砍你前把钱还我
Smoke, give me my money 'fore I cut your Black ass.
你可以把刀收起来 女人
You can put that blade up, woman.
我拿真钱跟你换 -我不要你的钱
I'll trade ya. - I don't want your money.
别傻了 -我才不傻
Don't be stupid, now. - I ain't stupid.
你的钱上沾满鲜血
Your money come with blood.
所有的钱都沾满鲜血 宝贝
All money come with blood, baby.
不像你的
Not like yours.
这种消费券在别处根本无法用
This shit won't even spend nowhere else.
你自己看 -我不会去别处
Look at it. - I ain't goin' nowhere else.
我不需要你那笔被诅咒的钱
I don't need that cursed money you got.
知道吗 女人 我走遍全世界
You know, woman, I been all over this world.
搭过车子 船 火车
In cars. Ships. Trains.
我见识过许多人以不可思议的方法死去
I seen men die ways I didn't even know was possible.
但我从没见证过药草 魔鬼
I ain't never saw no roots, no demons...
鬼魂 或巫术的效用
no ghosts, no magic.
只有权力 只有权力
Just power.
而唯有金钱 能促成这点
And only money can get you that.
你这个笨蛋
You fool.
不管你去参战或是在芝加哥干了什么
All that war. Or whatever the hell else you been doin' in Chicago.
你现在回到我面前
And you back here in front of me.
四肢五感健全 头脑也堪用
Two arms, two legs, two eyes, and a brain that work.
你怎么知道不是因为
How you know I ain't pray...
运用了祖母教我的所有草药和祈祷
and work every root my grandmama taught me
在你们离开后的每一天
to keep you and that crazy brother of yours safe
保佑你和你的疯子小弟?
every day since you been gone?
那为何那些草药对我们的宝宝没用?
So why those roots ain't work on our baby, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
但在你身上灵验了
But they work for you.
你还戴着那个护身符
You still got that mojo bag.
以我的土地
Soil of my soil...
我的骨头 我的鲜血
bone of my bone, blood of my blood.
我祝福你
I bless you.
如上
Ashe.
史莫克 你来这里干嘛?
Why you here, Smoke?
你想要我♥干♥嘛?
What you want with me?
我们今晚想在酒吧提供食物
We was hopin' to serve food at the juke tonight.
希望你能为我们掌厨
We want you to cook for us.
伊莱加
Elijah.
你非要逼我说出来吗?
You gonna make me say it?
回到这里还是让我心碎
It still hurts coming back here.
但我爱你
But I love ya.
我也想你
And I miss ya.
你的身体不曾忘记我
周宝公♥司♥ 三角洲杂货店
救命啊
Help!
退后
Back up.
你们得帮忙
Y'all gotta help.
我以为我可以信任他们但他们想杀我
I thought I could trust them, but they tried to kill me.
慢慢说 -谁想杀你?
Slow down. - Who's tryin' to kill you?
乔克托人
Choctaw.
确定不是皮肤较白的黑鬼吗?
Sure it wasn't just some fair-skinned niggers?
这里几公里内都没有印地安人
Ain't no Injuns around here for miles.
天啊
Oh, God.
他们抓走了我太太 天啊
They took my wife. Oh, God.
我是个懦夫 对吧?
I'm a coward, ain't I?
我有黄金
I got gold.
那些肮脏的印地安人想打劫我
Them dirty Injuns meant to rob me.
他们没有全部抢走 这个可以给你们
They ain't get all of it. Y'all can have it.
拜托别再让他们伤害我了
Just don't let 'em hurt me no more.
晚安 女士
Evening, ma'am.
我们在追捕一个非常危险的人
We're in pursuit of someone very dangerous.
他可能跑进你的地盘了
He might've come onto your property.
你最近有看到陌生人吗?
Have you seen anyone recently?
没有
No.
柏特
Bert!
他也在里面吗 女士?
Is he in there with you, ma'am?
他不像表面那样无害
He's not what he seems.
上帝不允许你让他进入你家
God forbid you let him into your home.
若他在的话 我们现在就得行动
And if so, we need to act now.
我们走了
快点
趁还来得及赶快回家吧
愿上帝看顾你 并与你同在
柏特
Bert.
印地安人来了又走了
Injuns came and went.
柏特?
Bert?
柏特?
Bert?
柏特?
Bert?
他只是在休息
Oh, he's just resting.
他现在好多了
He's all better now.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
别喊了
Don't cry.
俱乐部...
小心别掉下来
Don't fall now.
往右边一点
To the right.
再来一点
A little more.
该死
Oh, shit.
这边请 女士们
Right this way. Ladies.
请进 欢迎光临聚客俱乐部
Come on in! Welcome to Club Juke.
等下这里会像炸鱼油一样滚烫
We about to get it poppin' like fish grease, boy.
有威士忌 爱尔兰啤酒 意大利红酒
We got whiskey, Irish beer, Italian wine.
你们都是高雅的黑鬼 对吧?
Y'all some classy niggas, ain't you?
对我来说太高级了
Too fancy for me.
女士 我不需要冰块什么的有玉米威士忌就行了
Ma'am, I don't need no ice or nothin'. Corn liquor'll do.
总共50美分
That'll be 50 cent.
该死 我只有30美分
God damn, I just got 30.
但这些消费代币在美宝杂货店也通用
But these is good down at the Maybell general store.
美宝种植园 1762年成立
你爱喝冰的 对吧?-当然
You like that cold, right? - I certainly do.
马上来
Comin' right up.
非常感谢
I thank you kindly.
让我跟你们快速沟通一下
Let me holla at y'all right quick.
晚安 -晚安
Good evenin'. -Evenin'.
你气色真好
You look mighty nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你来了
You made it.
这不是家庭派对
This ain't no house party.
也绝对不是慈善活动
电影精选列表