♪ Pale, pale moon ♪
♪就算太阳不再闪耀♪
♪ Ain't no love in the heat of the sun ♪
♪努力把荷包赚饱♪
♪ Keep on working till the dollar won ♪
你需要缝个几针
Yeah, you gonna need some stitches.
去把我弟找来
Go and get my brother.
♪苍白 苍白的冷月♪
♪ Pale, pale moon ♪
♪苍白 苍白的冷月♪
♪ Pale, pale moon ♪
♪就算太阳不再闪耀♪
♪ Ain't no love in the heat of the sun ♪
♪高歌♥至子时来到♪
♪ Sing my song until the day is done ♪
喂 瘦子 有看到史塔克吗?-♪苍白 苍白的冷月♪
Hey, Slim. You seen Stack? -♪ Pale, pale moon ♪
有 他在后面 后面房♥间
Oh, yeah, he in the back. In the back there.
去啊 你可以进去 去吧
Go 'head, you can go. Go 'head.
喂 史塔克 史莫克在找你
Hey, Stack. Smoke lookin' for you.
♪苍白 苍白的冷月♪
♪ Pale, pale moon ♪
该死 -♪苍白 苍白的冷月♪
Shit. -♪ Pale, pale moon ♪
他正在忙 对吧?
Oh, he busy, huh?
♪苍白 苍白的冷月♪
♪ Pale, pale moon ♪
♪苍白 苍白的冷月♪
♪ Pale, pale moon ♪
你去找他了吗?
You go get him?
没有
Nah.
为什么没有?
And why the hell not?
他正在忙着把妹
He was gettin' some nookie.
我才不管他在干嘛
I don't give a fuck what he doin'.
我叫你去找他 对吧?
I told you to go get him, didn't I?
我才不要去吵他
Ain't doin' that by myself.
该死
Shit.
苍白 苍白的冷月
Pale, pale moon
喂 玉米面包去哪了?
Hey, where the hell's Cornbread?
可能正忙着帮你盖茅厕
Probably buildin' you a new outhouse.
他跑去尿遁已经好久了
Nigga left to take a piss two damn days ago.
他留下你守门吗?
And he left you to watch the door?
你认为我应付不来?
You think I can't handle it?
该死 快把衣服穿好 我要进来了
Shit. Y'all get decent. I'm comin' in.
你们在这里享乐...
Y'all in here playin' around so...
搞什么?
The fuck?
史莫克
Smoke.
事情不是看起来那样
It's not what it looks like.
史莫克
Smoke!
我们会杀光你们所有人
We gon' kill every last one of ya.
天啊
Oh, God!
我很快就会回来 瘦子
I'll be back soon, Slim!
今晚肯定会玩得很开心
Gonna have some real fun tonight!
坚持住 史塔克 坚持住
Hold on, Stack. Hold on.
不...坚持住 史塔克
No, no, no. Hold on, hold on, Stack.
怎么回事?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
What happened?
不 把眼睛睁开
No, keep them eyes open.
她...她咬了我...
She, she... She bit me.
我好害怕 史莫克...
I'm so scared. Smoke...
别担心 没事的
Let it go. It's, it's okay.
我陪在你身边
I'm with you.
我陪着你
I'm with you.
我爱你
Love you.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
瘦子 把大家挡在外面
Slim, keep everybody out.
瘦子 是谁在开枪?
Hey, Slim, who the fuck is shootin', man?
你们会继续演奏音乐吗?
Is y'all gon' bring the music back?
去他的音乐 瘦子 山米在里面吗?
The hell with the music. Slim, is Sammie in there?
对 山米马上就出来了
Yeah, yeah, Sam be out directly.
派对结束了 各位
Party's over, y'all.
不
No.
对 你们得走了 -放屁
Yeah, y'all got to go. -Bullshit.
你们听到他说的了
All right, all right, you heard the man.
你们得离开 -走吧...
You have to go. -Go on. Go on.
谢谢你们的光临 我们真的很感激你们
Thank you for comin'. We really appreciate y'all.
走吧 必须如此
Go on. Oh, I need that.
该死 正好玩就结束 -好了 谢谢
Damn! It was gettin' good, too. - All right. Thank you.
下次见
See you soon.
各位 我们有麻烦了
We got us a problem, y'all.
我本来可以阻止的
I could have stopped it.
别这样
Don't do that.
我以为他们在做♥爱♥
I thought they was makin' love.
我以为... -山米 这不是你的错
I thought... - Sammie, this is not your fault.
史塔克真的死了吗?
Is Stack really dead?
她有说什么吗?
Did she say anything?
她说:"我们会杀光你们所有人"
She said, "We gonna kill all of you."
"我们"?
"We"?
她说"我们"?
She said "we"?
史莫克
Smoke...
我们得挪动他的尸体
We gotta move his body.
先放到外面去...
Outside. Just for now...
别...碰他
Don't... touch him.
谁都不准动他
Nobody move him.
你开枪打她
You shot her.
她像没事发生似地继续逃离
And she kept runnin' like nothin' happened.
史莫克 我们面对的是恶灵或是更恐怖的东西
This a haint we're dealin' with, Smoke. Or worse.
我们得把所有人关在屋里再把尸体放在屋外
We gotta keep everybody inside and the dead body out.
这不是尸体
This ain't no dead body.
这是史塔克
It's Stack.
他要跟我待在这里
He's stayin' in here with me.
你有什么巫术能让我弟弟复活吗?
You got any magic to bring my brother back?
你有护身符可以给他吗?
Got a mojo bag for him?
我没办法 -拜托你
I can't. - Please.
我做不到 对不起
I can't. I'm sorry.
该死
Damn.
他死了
He gone.
他死了
He gone.
他是我生命中最棒的部分
Best thing about me was him.
我们得走了 -什么?
We gotta go. -What?
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
他刚失去了兄弟
Man just lost his brother.
听着 我们是来帮他们办派对而不是面对这个
Look, we came here to help them with the party, not this.
我们得回家 好吗?
We gotta go home, okay?
好的 -丽莎在等我们
Okay. -Lisa's waitin'.
对
Yeah.
好吗?我们回家吧 -好...
Okay? Let's go home. -Yeah. Yeah.
去把车开来 -好 我去开车
Go get the car. -All right, I'll get the car.
好... -我去开车
Okay. Okay. -I'll get the car. Yeah.
看好他
Watch over him.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我在这里
I'm here.
瘦子 史莫克
Slim! Smoke!
你跑去哪里了?
Where the hell you been at, man?
去尿尿 我跟你说过了你这个老酒鬼
To go see a man about a dog, like I told ya, you old drunk.
结果我也需要撇条
Turns out I need to take a shit, too.
老天 你发生什么事 史莫克?
God dog! What happened to you, Smoke?
史塔克死了
Stack dead.
兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了?
Nigga, what the fuck happened to you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 先让我进去 我才好帮忙
All right, well, let me in, so I can help.
等等
Hold on.
你们在干嘛?
What y'all doin'?
拜托让开 让我进去
Just step aside and let me on in, now.
你为何需要他这么做?
Why you need him to do that?
你又高又壮到足以推开我们
You big and strong enough to push past us.
那样不太礼貌吧 安妮小姐?
Well, that wouldn't be too polite, now, would it, Miss Annie?
我不知为何要跟你讨价还价
I don't know why I'm talking to you anyway.
也许就是你的炸鱼三明治害我吃坏肚子
Probably your fish sandwich messed up my guts in the first place.
你偷用回锅油
Usin' old, stale grease.
我从来不用回锅油 你是知道的
电影精选列表