Chicago ain't shit but Mississippi with tall buildings instead of plantations.
所以我们才会返回家乡
And that's why we came back home.
若都要斩妖除魔不如对付我们熟悉的
Figured we might as well deal with the devil we know.
别动
Don't move.
卡车的事还是交给我们搞定吧?
How 'bout you leave that truck to us?
该死 那个死白人迟到害我们进度也落后了
Shit. Cracker showin' up late already got us behind schedule.
不如我们今晚先布置好一切
I'm thinkin' we just set up tonight.
下周末再开门
Open up next weekend.
不 才不要 一定得今晚开业
Nah, fuck that. It's gotta be tonight.
盛大开幕 来个轰轰烈烈的开始
Grand opening, start this shit with a bang.
若弄不好就容易夭折
Or we start with a misfire.
看看那片天空
Look at that sky.
今天是追寻自♥由♥的好日子 对吧?
That's a mighty fine day to be free, ain't it?
我们自己的音乐酒吧
Our own juke joint.
自己人表演 娱乐自己乡亲
For us, and by us.
就像我们一直梦想的那样
Just like we always wanted.
那只有分头行动才可能赶得及
Only chance we got if we split up.
那我去跟周家人谈事情时谁负责帮我看车?
Well, who gon' watch the truck while I'm in there talking to the Chows?
黑鬼 谁敢找你麻烦啊
Nigga, just let 'em see it's you.
我们离开很久了 史塔克
We've been gone a long time, Stack.
七年不足以让他们忘记我们
Seven years ain't long enough to forget about us.
好吧
All right.
看好这家伙 确保他不会惹上麻烦
Watch this fool. Make sure he don't get in no trouble.
你已经大到能够跟我斗了吗?
You big enough to take me now, huh?
我会尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
不 你只准听从命令行事
Nah, you'll do what you told.
留意那些没事盯着你看的人
You keep your eyes open for anybody staring too long.
这家伙不知道怎么保护自己
This nigga don't know how to watch his own back.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. -I love you, too.
小心点 -我会的
Be careful. -I will.
你跟我来 走吧
You with me.
喂 妹子
Hey, little girl.
过来
Come here.
你是从哪来的?
Where you from?
谢尔比
Shelby.
听过史家兄弟吗?
You heard of the Smokestack Twins?
当然
Of course.
很好 我是史莫克
Good. I'm Smoke.
别担心 你没惹上任何麻烦
No, no, no, now. You're not in no trouble.
我只是想让你赚笔小钱
See, I'm trying to put some money in your pocket.
我需要你来帮我坐在车上
See, I'mma need you to come sit in this truck right here.
若是有人跑来盯着卡车
And if somebody come and look a little too long...
你就帮我按声喇叭 好吗?
I want you to lean on this horn, all right?
你能帮我这么做吗?
Can you do that for me?
你会看表吗?
Can you tell time?
我离开后的每分钟都会付你十美分
I'mma pay you ten cents for every minute that I'm gone.
这样可以吗?-可以 先生
Will that work for you? -Yes, sir.
不 妹子
No, ma'am.
你瞧 我们在讲价
See, we talkin' numbers now.
而讲价时 总要协议新数字
And numbers always gotta be in conversation with each other.
懂吗? 懂吗?
You understand?
你必须谈判
You gotta negotiate.
所以你不接受十美分
Now, ten cents just won't work for you.
快回敬我一个新数目
Talk another number back to me.
五十美分
Fitty cent.
二十美分 最多只能这样
Twenty cents. Best I can do.
成交吗?
We got a deal?
很好 上车吧
Good. Jump in.
记住 有事按喇叭
Remember, lean on that horn.
你该不会是小丽莎吧?
You not little Lisa, is you?
正是在下
Guilty as charged.
早安 莎拉 -早安
Mornin', Sarah. -Mornin'!
你♥爸♥爸在吗?-爸爸
Your daddy here? -Daddy!
干嘛?
What?
周宝
Bo Chow.
我的老天 还真是位稀客
Look what the damn cat dragged in.
有何贵干?
What can I do for you?
我们今晚要举办大型活动
We throwin' a big event tonight.
你需要什么?-一百人份的鲶鱼
What do you need? -I need catfish for a hundred people.
你们在芝加哥干得还好吗?
Y'all do good up in Chicago?
我听说那里有几间赌场你们大赚了一票?
I heard about some of them casinos up there. Y'all hit it big?
我们是赚了不少 但不是赌赢的
We hit. Just not the way you thinking.
那是怎么赚的?
What kind of way?
该死
Shit.
他们在偷东西
They stealin'! -Mm-hm.
小心我的手指 笨蛋
Watch my fingers, fool.
我想确保他们没在看着
I'm trying to make sure they ain't watchin' that shit.
你自己拿吧
Man, just get your own damn thing, bro.
我是想帮你 -小心点 老兄
I'm trying to help you. -Watch it, man.
你想去哪 黑鬼?我打赌这颗子弹能跑赢你
Fuck you going, nigger? Bet this bullet'll beat you there.
你开枪打我 混账...
You shot me. Mother...
史莫克
Smoke.
泰瑞?小子 近来好吗?
Terry? Boy, how you been?
在你开枪打我屁♥股♥前都还不错
I was doin' better 'fore you shot me in the ass.
你干嘛从我的卡车上偷东西?
Why in the hell you trying to boost from my truck?
这是你的卡车?
This your truck?
我不知道这是你的卡车
I didn't know it was your truck.
我发誓 史莫克 -骗人 我告诉过你车是他的
I swear, Smoke. -Bullshit. I told you it was his.
等等 史莫克 我以为她在说谎
Wait, wait, Smoke. I thought, I thought she was lyin'.
你们应该在芝加哥替卡彭工作
Y'all was supposed to be in Chicago workin' for Capone.
对 现在我们回来了
Yeah, we back now.
该死 你干嘛射我?
Goddamn! What you do that for?
不能让某个黑鬼说他差点抢了史家兄弟
Can't have some nigga talkin' about how he almost robbed the Twins.
至少得让他跛只脚来证明
Not without a limp to show for it.
那谁要来帮我医治?-该死
Well, who gon' patch me up? -Shit!
我没有钱
I ain't got no money.
要是我得了败血症或其他并发症怎么办?
What if I get sepsis or some shit in the ass?
都别堵在街上了 在伤口处施加压力
Y'all scoot on out the street. Put some pressure on it.
站起来 小子 -黑鬼 我需要协助
Get up, boy. -Nigga, I need help!
起来 笨蛋 远离马路
Get up, fool. Get out the street.
泰迪医生还住这附近吗?-对
Doc Teddy still live 'round here? - Yeah.
我刚才在外面打伤了几个黑鬼
I just shot a couple niggas outside.
若他们想要活命 就需要治疗伤口
If they gon' live, they gon' need some patching up.
行 我们可以处理
Yeah, we can take care of that.
还需要什么别的吗?
Anything else?
有 我们会需要招牌
Yeah, we gon' need a sign too.
你觉得葛蕾丝能帮我们做一个吗?
You think Grace'd be up to making us one?
何时需要完成?
When would you need it done?
今晚
Tonight.
丽莎 去把你妈找来
Lisa. Go get your mama.
你们会有食物 酒精 音乐也会有赌局吗?
Y'all gon' have food, drink, music. Is y'all gon' be playing?
没错 纸牌 骰子 甚至还有轮盘
You say. Cards, dice, even got a roulette.
他们只是拔枪互射
Do nothing but shoot each other up.
老天保佑 我不排斥有色人种但如果他们...
Glory be, I have no animosity towards colored folk, but if they...
妈妈 爸爸找你
Mama, Daddy wants you.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. -Thank you.
以前他们有自己的活动区域我们也有我们的
Used to be that they had their side of town and we had ours.
我感觉不到我的腿现在我出门只能用跳的了
I can't feel my leg, I'm gonna have to hop all around town!
对
Oh, yeah.
我们肯定得试着带他一起去
We definitely oughta try bring him.
你们知道外面有两个人
You know, there's two men out there.
看来他们中枪了
Look like they been shot.
那是我的功劳
That'll be my doin'.
我已经把他们的医药费给阿宝了
I done already gave Bo the money to get 'em patched up.
你为何要把麻烦带来我们这里?
Why you gotta come here bringin' trouble?
他不只带来麻烦
Trouble ain't all he bringing.
老天
Jesus.
你要如何支付这些?
How you payin' for this?
他还想请你帮他做个招牌
And he wants you to make a sign for him.
急件 得要花不少钱
Rush job. Gon' cost ya.
我有在听
电影精选列表