Won't let you build. Won't let you fellowship.
我们却能提供一切 我们一起
We will do just that. Together.
永远
Forever.
这样其实更好 宝贝
It's better this way, baby.
所以不如先邀请我们进去
So why don't you go ahead, invite us in.
你应该听他的 葛蕾丝
You should listen to him, Grace.
或听我的
Or listen to me.
因为我现在知道他所知的一切
'Cause I know everything he knows now.
而我希望你让我们进去
And I want you to let us in there.
不然我们就去杂货店拜访一下小丽莎
Or we gon' go to the grocery store. We gon' pay little Lisa a visit.
不 你休想那样做 -不...
No, no, don't you fucking dare! - No, no, no.
不 -对 葛蕾丝
No! -Oh, yeah, Grace.
我现在什么都知道了
I know everything now.
包括你喜欢如何被舔
我可以保证我不会咬得太大力
这不可能是真的
This can't be real.
你是恶魔 对吧?
You the Devil. Ain't you?
山米
Sammie!
我来这里就是为了你
You the one I came for.
我感觉到了你
I sensed you.
我想再见到我的族人 我被困在这里
I wanna see my people again. I'm trapped here.
但你的天赋可以将他们带到我身边
But your gifts can bring 'em to me.
你们现在就把他给我把小山米交给我就好
Y'all give him to me now. Just give me little Sammie...
我们就让你们活命
we'll let y'all live.
等等 喂 冷静
Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey, easy. Easy.
我要告诉你一件事 你这该死的白人
I'm gon' tell you somethin', you goddamn peckerwood.
你不能拥有他
You can't have him.
他属于我们 该跟我们在一起
He belongs to us. He belongs with us.
我不会让这种事发生
And I ain't gonna let that happen.
你救不了他 史莫克
You can't save him, Smoke,
就像你救不了你弟一样
no more than you could save your brother.
你们在这里不安全
You ain't safe here.
不管有多少枪 多少钱
No matter how many guns, or how much money...
他们想拿走时就能拿走
They gon' take it from you when they want.
你在此建立了事业 那的确很棒
You built somethin' here tonight, and it was beautiful.
但那建立在谎言之上
But it was built on a lie.
霍格伍德 他是三K党的龙头
Hogwood, well, he's the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan.
那位就是他该死的侄子
That's his motherfuckin' nephew.
他们原本就计划要杀了你
And they was always gon' kill you.
我只是在对的时间 出现在对的地方
I just happened to show up at the right place at the right time.
他说的是实话 史莫克
He tellin' the truth, Smoke.
我可以看到他的记忆
I can see his memories.
史莫克 那不是你弟弟
Smoke, that ain't your brother.
这不是酒吧 也不是俱乐部
This wasn't no juke joint. No club.
这里是屠宰场
This here's a slaughterhouse.
这是该死的处决地
It's a goddamn killing floor.
但霍格伍德叔叔不知道
But what Uncle Hogwood don't know
我们要建立一个新家族
is we're gonna start ourselves a new clan,
以爱为基础
based on love.
现在我们势力庞大
Now that we got numbers,
我们大概会去找那个老顽固
we'll probably go to that old bigot
并抢先杀了他
and rectify him, too.
你们为何不能就这样离开?
Why can't y'all just go?
因为没有你们 我们不愿意走
'Cause we're not leavin' without y'all.
我们是一家人 对吧?
We're family. Ain't that right?
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但等我们杀了你们之后
I know it sound crazy, but after we kill y'all...
我们就能将人间化为天堂
we gon' have heaven right here on Earth.
你好
Hey there.
来吧 -欢迎
Come on. -Welcome.
喂 看着我
Hey, hey, hey. Look at me.
我告诉你 我他妈的告诉你 黑鬼
Hey, let me tell you somethin'. Let me tell you goddamn somethin', nigga.
我认识的史塔克不会跟魔鬼博感情
The Stack I know ain't fellowshipping with no goddamn devil.
去你的 黑鬼 这真的是我
Fuck you, nigger. It is me.
伊利亚摩尔
Elias Moore.
而我现在在跟我哥说话 瘦子
And I'm talkin' to my big brother right now, Slim...
所以我要请你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
so I'mma kindly ask you to shut the fuck up.
我们永远不会自♥由♥
We was never gonna be free.
我们到处跑来跑去追寻自♥由♥
We've been running around everywhere looking for freedom.
你心里清楚你永远找不到
You know damn well you was never gonna find it.
直到这一刻
Until this.
这才是正道
This is the way.
我俩一起
Together.
直到永远
Forever.
而我不愿抛下你单打独斗
And I ain't doing this shit without ya.
没有你 就没有我
There is no me without you.
你怎么说?
What's it gon' be?
不... -喂
No. No, no, no. -Hey.
我们要关门了
We're closin' the door.
不 -不 老兄
No. No. -No, man.
毫无远见
No vision.
他说他要带走我们女儿
He said he was gonna take our daughter.
你不能相信他的话 他只想逼你放他进来
You can't believe him. He was just trying to get you to let him in.
他威胁的不是你的孩子
He ain't threatened your children!
我们只要撑过今晚就好
We just gotta stay through the night.
然后呢?让他杀了我的家人?
And what? Let him kill my family?
杀了整个镇?
Kill the whole town?
把大家变成怪物吗?
Turn everybody to monsters?
那个白鬼会说中文
That white devil spoke Chinese.
他进入了阿宝的脑中
He got in Bo's mind.
我们得阻止他们 史莫克在他们逃走之前行动
We gotta stop 'em, Smoke. We gotta get 'em before they get away.
葛蕾丝 别着急 给我一点时间想想
Grace, just slow down. Give me a second to think.
什么?你不是军人吗?
What? Ain't you a soldier?
你不是因为有两个人碰了你的卡车就开枪吗?
Didn't you just shoot two men for touching your truck?
他们杀了你弟弟
They killed your brother.
把史塔克变成吸血鬼
Made Stack one of 'em.
还有我的阿宝
And my Bo.
还说他们会杀了丽莎
Said they was gon' kill Lisa.
如果不是现在动手 要等到何时
If now ain't go time, then I don't know what is.
难道我们今晚应该枯坐让他们杀掉更多亲人?
We supposed to wait the night while they take more of our loved ones?
将他们变成恶魔?
Make 'em demons?
他们看起来不像要走人
They don't look like they leavin', Grace.
闭上你那醉鬼的嘴 瘦子
Oh, shut your drunk ass up, Slim!
我现在没喝醉
I ain't drunk right now.
你说话小心点 女人
You need to watch your mouth, woman.
你在干嘛?
What you doin'?
别闹了 快点 -别...
Stop that. Come on. -No!
你们听到了吗?
Y'all hear that?
♪扒光它的头 扒光它的脚♪
♪ I picked his head I picked his feet ♪
♪若它的肉可吃♪
♪ I would've picked his body ♪
我也会扒光它身体
It's the song they were singin'.
♪那是他们之前在唱的歌♥♪
♪ But he wasn't fit to eat ♪
♪我把可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ Oh, I picked poor Robin clean ♪
♪我把可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ I picked poor Robin clean ♪
♪若能吃完一整家 我会更满意♪
♪ And I'll be satisfied havin' a family ♪
♪那蓝㭴鸟是否在窃笑♪
♪ Well, didn't that jaybird laugh ♪
♪当我把可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ When I picked poor Robin clean ♪
♪可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ Poor Robin clean ♪
♪我把可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ I picked poor Robin clean ♪
♪那蓝㭴鸟是否在窃笑♪
♪ Oh, didn't that jaybird laugh ♪
♪当我把可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ When I picked poor Robin clean ♪
别...
Hey. No, don't, don't, no, hey...
葛蕾丝 不要 -交给我解决
Grace, don't... - Leave this with me.
不要... 葛蕾丝 冷静... -放开我
Don't... Grace... Calm down! - Let go. Let go of me!
我们得动脑 放手
Calm down! We gotta think! - God damn it!
我们要杀光他们
Let go! Let go! -We'll kill all of them!
放手...冷静
Let it go, let it go. Calm down.
我们得动动脑 葛蕾丝...
We just gotta think, Grace, we gotta think.
我们得动脑
We gotta think, gotta stay here.
葛蕾丝 -我们得动脑
Grace, calm down. -We gotta think.
好吗?
Okay?
我们得...我们没事 -来吧...
We gotta... We good. -Come on...
进来吧 你们这群混♥蛋♥ -不
电影精选列表