I'm listenin'.
二十元 前门招牌十五元 菜单五元
Twenty. Fifteen for the front door sign and five for the menu.
十元 前门招牌七元 菜单三元
Ten. Seven for the front door sign, three for the menu.
十六元 -十五元
Sixteen. -Fifteen.
成交
Done.
对了 我们只有一种颜色
Oh. We only got one color, by the way.
那是什么颜色?
What color you got?
红色
Red.
十三元 -十四块半
Thirteen. -14.50.
十四元 还要送我这些花
Fourteen. Throw in these flowers right here...
我们就算成交
and we got a deal.
成交
Done.
史塔克人呢?
Where's Stack?
好 听着
All right, listen.
每个女人的妹妹上面都有个开关
Every cooze got a button on it, towards the top.
若你想留住一个女人 就得找到它
If you wanna keep a woman, you find it...
舔一舔
Lick that.
别太用力 也不要太轻
Not too hard. Not too soft, either.
你吃过镇内的冰淇淋吗?
You ever had a scoop of that ice cream from downtown?
有
Uh-huh.
跟你舔冰淇淋一样大力就行了
'Bout the same pressure you put on that.
就像你觉得很好吃
Like it taste good,
但又不想太快吃完 懂吗?
but you don't want it gone too quickly, you understand?
这辆车能跑多快?
Hey, how fast this thing drive?
超级快
Too damn fast.
干嘛?你想开吗?-拜托 你知道我想开车
Why? You wanna drive? - Come on, you know I wanna drive.
晚点再说
Later. On the way back.
回来的路上 -好
On the way back. -All right, all right.
你总是说等我长大后就会告诉我你♥爸♥发生什么事
You always said you would tell me what happened to your daddy when I got older.
我觉得我已经长大了
Well, I guess I'm older.
你们真的杀了他?
Y'all really kill him?
没有 不是我们
Nah, we ain't kill him.
史莫克杀的
Smoke did.
我们老爸把我打昏了
Our daddy knocked me unconscious.
等我醒来时史莫克已经快把他埋好了
By the time I came to, Smoke was halfway done buryin' him.
他以前常打你们?
He used to beat y'all?
大部分是我
Me, mostly.
但他不是故意的
But he ain't mean it.
看来你把吉他照顾得很好
See you been takin' good care of that thing.
真是太谢谢你们了
Hey, I can't thank y'all enough for this.
它的音色很美
Plays so right.
这是从谁那里弄来的?
Where'd I get this from anyway?
那是查理巴顿的吉他
Yeah, that's, uh, Charley Patton's guitar.
我和我哥在扑克赌局中赢来的
Me and my brother won it off him in a card game.
等等 史塔克
Hold on, Stack.
你是说我一直拿着查理巴顿的吉他?
You mean to tell me I had Charley Patton's guitar this whole time?
向上帝发誓 它就在你手中 -不是吧
Swear 'fore God, in your hands. -Nah.
让我看看你能否像他一样厉害
Now let's see if you can play like him.
在这弹吗?-对 现在 快点
Right here? -Yeah, right now. Come on.
好 来吧 看好了
All right. Come on. Watch this.
♪流浪♪
♪ Traveling ♪
♪我不知该去往何方♪
♪ I don't know where in the world I'm goin' ♪
♪流浪♪
♪ Traveling ♪
♪我不知该去往何方♪
♪ I don't know where in the world I'm goin' ♪
天啊 小子
Hoo hoo, boy!
♪因为我爱的女人♪
♪ 'Cause the woman that I'm lovin' ♪
♪与我没有同感♪
♪ She sure don't feel like that ♪
我们要发财了... 我们要发财了...
We gon' make some money. We gon' make some money.
克拉克斯戴尔
白人专用售票处
走啊 跟紧点
Let's go. Take hold.
谢了 双胞胎 -没事
Thanks, Twin. -Yep.
那是三角洲瘦子吗?
Oh. Is that Delta Slim?
三角洲瘦子
Delta Slim.
谢谢你的慷慨赏钱
Yeah, I thank you for your generosity.
我猜是芝加哥的风把你们吹回来了 对吧?
I guess that Chicago wind blew your Black asses back down here, huh?
这男孩是谁?
Who the boy?
这是我小堂弟 牧师男孩山米
This my little cousin. Preacherboy Sammie.
他恰好是三角洲最好的蓝调乐手
Happens to be the finest blues player in all the Delta.
我有些袜子比这小子还老
I got socks older than this here boy.
他哪里懂什么蓝调?
What the hell he know about the blues?
我用弹的比用讲得更清楚
I can show you better than I can tell you.
等等 把那该死的东西...
Hold up, now. Put that motherfucker...
先收起来
Put that away.
收起来
Get, get.
这里是我的地盘
Now, this here my patch right here.
若不是因为他是你堂弟又年轻不懂事
Now, you wasn't his cousin and a young pup to boot,
我会踢烂你的屁♥股♥
I'd cut your ass too thin to fry.
而你若敢再威胁他
And you threaten him again...
我会让你这醉鬼把口琴吞了
I'mma make your drunk ass swallow that harmonica.
你还是很会弹钢琴吗?
You still nice with them keys?
那要看是谁在问
Depend on who you ask.
我给你二十元 今晚来我们酒吧表演
I'll give you $20 to come play at our juke tonight.
对 真希望我能去
Yeah, I wish I could.
我今晚会在信差酒吧表演跟之前每周六晚上一样
I'mma be at Messenger's tonight, same as I am every Saturday night.
他们付你多少钱?
What they pay you?
对黑帮来说 你很爱问问题
For a gangster, you sure ask a lot of questions.
我知道他们每晚肯定没付你二十元
They ain't paying you $20 a night, I know that.
你一晚才不会付我二十元
You ain't paying no $20 a night.
你今晚可能会付二十元
You payin' $20, maybe, tonight.
我从没听说过你的音乐酒吧
I ain't never heard of your juke.
也许它今晚存在但明天或一周后还在吗?
Maybe it's here tonight, is it here tomorrow night? The week after that? Nah.
过去十年我每周六晚上都去信差酒吧表演
I been at Messenger's every Saturday night for the last ten years.
至少未来十年信差酒吧也还会在那
Messenger's gon' be there another ten years after that, at least.
该死
Shit.
那酒吧或许会比我更长寿 史塔克
That's probably more time than I got left on this earth, Stack.
我演奏 玉米威士忌想喝多少都有
I play, and I get as much corn liquor as I can drink.
对像我这样的罪人来说就足够了
A sinner like me, I can't ask for more than that.
知道吗 瘦子?我要为这句话干一杯
Know what, Slim? I'll drink to that.
你拿的是什么 小子?
What you got there, boy?
这个吗?爱尔兰啤酒
Oh, this? It's a Irish beer.
从芝加哥北部直运来此
Straight from the north side of Chicago.
你说那是啤酒?
You sayin' that's beer?
我们也不是两手空空地回来的
Wind didn't bring us down here empty-handed.
给我尝尝
Give me that.
我的老天
My goodness.
像这样的酒我还有五百瓶
I got 500 more bottles just like that.
冰镇的
Ice cold.
假设我们一晚付你四十元
Say we pay you $40 a night.
外加啤酒无限喝到饱
And all the beer that you can drink.
除此之外 没有其他附加条件
After that, no strings.
若你现在就同意 我甚至会让你喝完手上的酒
You act now, I'll even let you finish that bottle in your hand.
这两位将会在旧锯木厂演出
These two gon' be playin' down at the old sawmill.
今晚我们的音乐酒吧聚客俱乐部将盛大开幕
It's the grand openin' of our new joint. Club Juke.
我们会举办一场蓝调大对战
We gon' have us a battle of the blues.
肯定会精采万分只为乡亲服务
It's gon' be a real ring-a-ding-ding. Just for us.
大家准备好要大吃一顿了吗?-好了
Y'all ready to eat? -Yeah!
准备好狂饮了吗?-好了
Y'all ready to drank? -Yeah!
准备好要跳舞跳到浑身臭汗了吗?
Y'all ready to sweat till y'all stank?
好了
Yeah.
很好
All right.
我们要像正宗密西西比人一样狂欢
We gon' get funky like a Mississippi donkey, y'all.
来宾都会免费获得双胞胎招待一杯酒
Get a drink on the Twins when you get there.
我喜欢 你是从哪学来的?
I like it. Where you get that one from?
我就是这样说的
What I'm sayin', now.
该干啥就干啥
Gotta do what you gotta do.
没错
You gotta.
我以前在某处见过你
I've seen you somewhere before.
或许吧
Maybe.
你会唱歌♥ 对吧?
You sing, don't you?
偶尔会唱 -对
Time to time. -Mm-hmm.
我是牧师男孩
电影精选列表