I'm Preacherboy.
波琳
Pearline.
波琳
Pearline. Mm.
顺道一提 我结婚了
I'm married, by the way.
幸福吗?
Happily?
小心点 孩子 别引火自焚
Careful, boy. You gon' bite off more than you can chew.
或许晚上会见到你
Maybe I'll see you tonight.
然后我们就看着办
Then we'll take it from there.
别让我失望
I'mma hold you to that, now.
这会是令人难忘的一晚
It's gonna be a night you never forget.
我去筹钱
Hey, let me go see about my money.
喂 快去筹钱
Hey, go on and get your money.
喂 有个白女人一直盯着你看
Hey, hey, hey. There's a white woman staring at you.
该死
Shit.
你确定她是白人?
Uh, you sure she white?
她正在往这边走来
She walkin' over here right now.
好 我们就这样...
All right, now here's what we're gonna do...
抱歉 孩子 这不是史莫克吗?
Excuse me, boy. Is this here Smoke?
还是史塔克?
Or is this Stack?
别看她 去那边继续演奏
Don't, don't look at her. Just go over there and keep playing.
对 没事的
Yeah, it's okay.
你知道我等了你好久
You know I waited for you. -Yeah, well,
我不知道你为何会那么做
I don't know why in the hell you'd go and do that.
因为你告诉我你爱我
Because you told me you loved me.
对 我也叫你离我远一点
Yeah, well, I told you to stay the fuck away from me, too,
但我猜你没听到那部分
but I guess you didn't hear that part.
我听到了
I heard you.
我听得一清二楚
I heard you loud and clear,
但你把舌头伸进妹妹然后狠狠地干我
but then you stuck your tongue in my cooze and fucked me so hard,
我以为你改变心意了
I figured you changed your mind.
说话小声点
Keep your voice down, now.
在我记忆中不是这样的
It's not exactly how I remember it.
不是吗?你记得你把头枕在我胸口上睡觉吗?
Oh, it ain't? Remember falling asleep with your head on my chest?
然后半夜没留一句话就走了?
Leaving in the middle of the night without a fucking word?
玛丽 你回来这里到底想干嘛?
The hell are you doing back here, Mary?
我妈妈昨天才下葬 史塔克
I buried my mama yesterday, Stack.
我还以为你和史莫克会到场
Figured I might see you and Smoke there,
毕竟她一直照顾你们
as much as she looked after you both.
但我想你们只在她
But I guess y'all love lasted
还有利用价值时才会爱她
as long as y'all could get something out of her.
你说得对 她对我们而言就是这样
You right. That's all she was.
食物 温暖的床
Food, a warm bed.
下地狱吧 史塔克
Rot in hell, Stack.
该死 我会的
Shit, I will.
我还会帮你占个位置
You know, and save your triflin' ass a room.
就在我身边 该死的
Shit, right next to me. Shit.
喂 史塔克
Hey, Stack.
或许她不是白人
Maybe she ain't white.
孩子 我们走吧
Boy, let's get to gettin'.
来吧 瘦子
Come on, Slim.
我们还有一站要停
Still got one more stop to make.
♪我们互相扶持 我的主啊♪
♪ Raise 'em up together Oh, my Lord ♪
等等
Hold up.
开慢点 史塔克
Slow down, Stack. Slow down.
♪体制无法阻止我♪
♪ Rally can't hold me ♪
♪体制无法阻止我♪
♪ Rally can't hold me ♪
♪体制无法阻止我♪
♪ Rally can't hold me ♪
要记得抬头挺胸 听到了吗?
Y'all hold your heads now, you hear me?
抬头挺胸 -♪我的主啊♪
Hold your heads! -♪ Oh, my Lord ♪
瘦子
Slim!
你认识其中一些人?
Hey, you knew some of them?
全都认识
All of 'em.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我和我的朋友莱斯
Me and my buddy Rice...
我们在三角洲地区四处卖♥♥唱
we was hustlin' back and forth up the Delta.
我们因为流浪罪而被捕
We get busted for vagrancy.
白人警长带我们前往空荡荡的监狱
Them white sheriffs take us down to the jailhouse and it's empty.
原本我们以为那晚一定会杀了我们
Thought for sure they gon' kill us that night.
他们把乐器还给我们 叫我们演奏
They give us our instruments back, they tell us to play.
我们演奏得精采极了 你们知道吗?
Stack, we played, Preacherboy, we played, you hear me?
音乐透过窗户流窜出去
Music was comin' out the windows.
街上路人都停下脚步走了进来
Peoples on the street were stoppin' to come on in.
隔天 其中一位警长想到一个好主意
Next day, one of them sheriffs, they get the bright idea
他们要带我们上路
they gonna take us on the road now.
他们盖住我们 把我们丢进囚车里
They cover us, throw us in the paddy wagon.
他们带我们前往一栋大房♥子
They took us to this big house.
里面全是白人
I mean, it's full of white folks.
传着帽子收钱 让我们演奏
Pass around their hat and have us to play.
来看我们演奏的白人观众他们身上带着真钞
See, these white folks we were playing for, they had real money.
你们演奏了散拍爵士吗?
Had y'all playing them old ragtime songs?
当然
I sure was.
我们也演奏了不少蓝调
We play a fair amount of blues, too.
你们瞧 白人是很喜欢蓝调的
See, white folks, they like the blues just fine.
他们只是不喜欢打造蓝调的人
They just don't like the people who make it.
那群白人点头跺脚地打着拍子
Them peckerwoods was noddin' their heads, stompin' their feet.
有些甚至能勉强跟上节奏 史塔克
Some of 'em was almost on the rhythm, Stack.
然后莱斯和我就故意改变节奏混淆他们
And then Rice and me, we changed it up, confuse 'em.
你们把那些钱拿去干嘛了?
What did y'all do with the money?
我喝光了
I drank it.
莱斯说他要拿着那笔钱
Rice said he was gonna take that money...
去小岩城建立一间小教堂
go on out to Little Rock, start him a little church.
他去了吗?
Did he?
那个该死的蠢蛋
The damn fool.
他在买♥♥那张两元的火车票时把所有钱都拿出来
He took out all his money to pay for the $2 train ticket.
列车长看到他 -那边那个黑鬼
Train conductor saw him... - That Black sumbitch right there.
三K党把他抓住 -把他抓过来
...Klan got ahold to him. - Pull him over here!
搜了他的口袋 找到一堆现钞
Searched his pockets, found all that money.
给他编造了罪名
Made up a story about him...
说他杀了某个白人 然后强♥奸♥白人的妻子
killin' some white man for it and rapin' that white man's wife.
那小子是杀人凶手
That boy's a murderer.
他们在火车站就地将他私刑处死
And they lynched him right there in the railroad station.
不
No!
你知道 他们切掉了他的老二
And you know, they cut off his manhood.
你手里有吉他 对吧 小子?
Got that guitar in your hand, don't you, boy?
对 来吧 对 来吧
Hey. Yeah, come on now.
喂
Hey!
喂 玉米面包
Hey, Cornbread!
史塔克?好久不见
Stack? Boy, long time no see.
这位是我太太 瑟瑞丝
This here my wife, Therise.
很高兴认识你 瑟瑞丝
Nice to meet you, Therise.
我也是
Likewise.
请给我们一点时间 男人间有事要谈
Need you to give us a moment. Men got business to discuss.
才怪 我没时间跟你瞎搞 史塔克
No, uh-uh. I ain't got time for your schemin', Stack.
我今日的采收额度落后了
Behind on my quota.
老兄 去你♥妈♥的♥额度
Man, fuck your quota.
我老婆人就在这里请你嘴巴放干净点
This my wife right here, now. I'mma need you to show some respect.
对 也去你♥妈♥的♥老婆
Yeah, well, fuck your wife, too.
你说什么?
What's that?
我说 等她发现
I said she really gonna let you fuck her
我要给你的工作会付你多少钱
when she find out how much money
她会真的让你睡她
you about to get from this job I'm offering.
而且不是用一般 她应付你的方式
And none of that nice-and-slow shit she probably giving you now.
干 她甚至可能让你把老二放进她嘴里
Shit, she might even let you put your pecker in her mouth.
老天 你真该留在外地
Boy, you shoulda stayed gone,
因为我现在要海扁你一顿
'cause I'm about to beat the black off of you.
别这样 -我不想惹麻烦
Come on now! -I don't want no trouble! Hey!
你说你打算付他多少钱?
Well, how much money you talkin' about payin' him?
这才是个好女人
Oh, that's a good woman.
来吧
Come on.
我们晚点就回来
We be back.
爸爸回来了
电影精选列表