I ain't never used stale grease, and you know it.
闭嘴 安妮 史莫克... -别跟他说话
Shut up, Annie. Smoke... - Don't talk to him.
你现在是在跟我说话
You talkin' to me right now.
你为何无法不经邀请自己进来?
Why you can't just walk your big ass up in here without an invite, huh?
快点 你承认吧
Go 'head. Admit to it.
承认什么?
Admit to what?
你已经死了
That you dead.
外面那些白人杀了你
That one of them white folks out there kill you,
现在你成了恶灵
and you a haint now.
史莫克 你有在听吗?
Smoke, you listenin' to this?
女人 这个男人对我有恩
Woman, this man showed me kindness.
他雇用我 带我离开农田
Employed me. Grabbed me out the field.
现在他说他弟弟被杀了
Now, he say his brother been killed.
他需要安慰...
The man needs comfort,
别用你路易斯安那沼泽巫术那套 来给他洗♥脑♥
not you fillin' up his mind with that old Lousiana bayou bullshit you on.
现在我们在这里玩游戏
Now, we out here playing games,
讲鬼故事 而不是做我们该做的事
telling ghost stories in place of doin' what we ought to do.
那你觉得我们应该做什么?
And what is it we s'pose to be doin'?
对彼此友善一点
Bein' kind to one another!
要有礼貌 现在我们是一家人
And bein' polite. Now, we is one peoples.
我们不该未经允许擅自闯入别人的地方
And we shouldn't go in, bargin' into other folks' places uninvited.
所以...
So...
你一整天都从这里进进出出
You been in and outta here all day.
之前都不需要邀请
Ain't never need an invite then.
对 有些事不对劲
Yeah, somethin' ain't addin' up.
该死 是史塔克载我来这的
Shit, Stack was my ride up here.
难道我该走路回去?
I 'posed to walk back?
那不是我的问题
That ain't my problem.
所以就是这样 欺负自己人
Well, it be, your own peoples.
我还以为你们很善良
And I thought you was better than this,
但你们跟白人没两样
but you just like the white man.
至少能把工资给我吧?
Can I at least get my money?
你这么不负责任
You did such a bang-up job...
正事没干却想获得酬劳?
now you wanna get paid for what you ain't did?
没人在跟你说话 你这老酒鬼把嘴闭上
Ain't nobody talkin' to you, you old drunk. Shut your mouth.
不 你才把嘴闭上
No, you shut the fuck up.
别给他钱 史莫克 什么都别给他
Don't give him shit, Smoke. Don't give him nothin'.
小心点
Careful.
史莫克...
Smoke! Smoke!
不 -史莫克
Oh, no! -Smoke!
关上 快关门 那是什么鬼?
Close it! Close the door! Close the door! What the fuck? What the fuck?
你被咬了?他抓到你了吗?
He got you? Did he get you?
我没事...
I'm all right, I'm all right, I'm all right.
那是怎么回事?-我不知道
What the hell was that? -I don't know.
喂
Hey. Hey.
你们有闻到什么吗?
Y'all smell anything?
没有
No.
我想我拉在裤子上了
I think I shat myself.
他是怎么爬起来的?
How the hell he get up, huh?
我不知道...
I don't know. I don't know.
我开枪打爆他的头
I shot the nigga in his head.
玉米面包把我拉出门外
Cornbread pulled me out the goddamn door.
里面有人吗?
Is someone in there?
史莫克
Smoke.
史莫克
Smoke!
史莫克?
Smoke?
快点 把门打开 让我出去
Go on ahead. Open up this door, let me on out of here.
史塔克
Stack...
黑鬼 是你吗?
Nigga, that's you?
不 笨蛋 是吉姆克劳
Nah, fool, it's Jim Crow.
黑鬼 当然是我 快开门
Nigga, of course it's me. Open the door.
史塔克
Stack...
你感觉如何?
How you feelin'?
天啊 你流了好多血
Boy, you lost a lot of blood.
对啊
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
很可怕 但我现在好多了
It was scary, and I'm doing much better now.
我发誓 以妈妈的坟墓发誓
I swear. On Mama grave.
我以为你说他死了
I thought you said he was dead.
他是死了 我确认过他的脉搏
He was. I checked his pulse.
那他为何在跟我们说话?
Then what the fuck is he doin' talkin' to us?
但这很好 对吧?这代表他没事
But this is good, right? Means he's okay.
史莫克
Smoke...
那不是你弟弟
that ain't your brother.
史莫克 外面那个女巫在说什么?
Smoke, what that witch out there talkin' 'bout?
你要让她再次介入我俩之间?
You gonna let her get in between us again?
我们经历过这么多苦难
What we been through...
德国战壕 黑鬼
German trenches, nigga.
芝加哥帮派
Chicago gangways.
拜托 老兄
Oh, all right.
你们都要为此付出代价
Y'all niggas gonna pay for this shit.
把我这皮条客锁在衣帽间里?
Lockin' this pimp in the closet, huh?
把门打开 史莫克
Huh? Open the door, Smoke!
放我出去 不然我发誓
Let me the fuck out or I swear before God,
我会把你们全杀光
I'm layin' all you sons of bitches down.
一个接一个
One by one!
史莫克 别这样 老兄快开门 是我啊
Smoke. Come on, man. Open the door, it's me.
你知道我不喜欢这样
You know I don't like this shit, man.
拜托 史莫克 放我离开这房♥间史莫克 拜托
Please, Smoke, let me out of this room. Smoke, please.
安妮 把钥匙给我
Annie, give me the key.
史塔克?
Stack?
住手
Stop!
喂
Hey!
山米
Sammie!
快 站起来
Come on, get up.
罐子里装的是什么?
What was in the jar?
腌蒜
Pickled garlic.
那些不是恶灵
These ain't haints.
他们是吸血鬼
They're vampires.
阿宝在外面 我们得去找他
Bo's out there. We gotta go get him.
是我叫他去外面的
I'm the one who sent him out there.
我不能让你这么做 -他需要我的帮助
Can't let you do that. - He needs my help.
阿宝知道怎么保护自己
Bo know how to handle himself.
他可能已上了车 前往安全的地方
Probably got in that car and got someplace safe.
你们无法将我跟我老公分开
Y'all ain't gonna keep me from my husband.
葛蕾丝 我们想让你活下去
Grace, we tryin' to keep you alive right now.
我们只需要躲到日出即可
We just gotta hole up till sunrise.
好吗?
Okay?
现在 我们需要...
Now, we need...
大蒜
garlic...
木头
wood...
银器和圣水
...silver, and holy water.
子弹也许无法杀死他们 但会拖慢他们的速度
Shit might not kill 'em, but it'll slow 'em down.
如果那不是史塔克 那他为何走路
How could it move and sound like Stack...
和说话都像史塔克?
if it ain't Stack?
我只听说过故事
I only ever heard stories.
但从没遇见过吸血鬼
I ain't never come across them myself.
你听说过什么故事?
What stories you heard?
恶灵运作的方式是取代人类宿主的灵魂
How haints work. They switch places with the soul of a man.
但吸血鬼是不一样的
But vampires is different.
他们可能是最糟糕的那种
Maybe the worst kind.
灵魂被锁在肉身里无法返回祖灵身边
The soul gets stuck in the body. Can't rejoin the ancestors.
带着满心怨恨滞留人间
Cursed to live here with all this hate.
甚至感觉不到日出的温暖
Can't even feel the warmth of a sunrise.
好吧 那我们能把他救回来吗?
Okay then. Can we bring him back?
若我杀了害他变成这样的人
If I killed the ones that made him this way...
史莫克
Smoke...
他们彼此有连结 但就算杀了创造者
They have a connection, but they live on...
他们也会活下去 他们也会活下去
even if the one that made them is killed.
我们所能为他做的就是终结诅咒 让他的灵魂解脱
The best thing we can do for him is free his spirit from this curse.
他们必须一个个被杀掉
They gotta be killed, one by one.
我们要怎么才能做到?
电影精选列表