Drop the guitar, Samuel.
这个也是
This one is, too.
子弹是从哪来的?
Where the hell is it comin' from?
黑鬼在朝我们扫射
Niggers is shootin' at us!
杀了那个黑鬼
Kill his Black ass!
开车 快点开车...
Drive! Drive, damn it, drive!
放下吉他 山谬
Drop the guitar, Samuel.
以上帝之名 放下
Put it down. In the name of God.
你告诉他们
You tell them...
"我的心
"my heart...
我的声音
my voice...
我的灵魂
my soul...
都属于主"
belongeth to the Lord."
你有烟吗?
You got a cigarette?
你去死吧 黑鬼
You go to hell, nigger.
伊莱加
Elijah.
把烟熄掉 就可以抱她
You put that cig out, you can hold her.
我不希望她沾染烟味
I don't want any of that smoke to get on her.
喂 听着
Hey. Listen...
我有钱 行吗?
I got money. Huh?
爸爸回来了
Papa's here.
1992年10月16日伊利诺伊州芝加哥
波琳
喂 老板
Hey, boss...
有两个人在外面
we got two out there.
我跟他们说我们打烊了 但他们出价两百元要见你
I told 'em we closed, but they offered a couple hundred bucks.
你愿意吗?-我不介意
That okay with you? -That don't bother me none.
山米摩尔本人亲临
请进
Come on in.
吸血鬼是不一样的
Vampires is different.
可能是最糟糕的那种
Maybe the worst kind.
就算杀了创造他们的人 他们也会活下去
But they live on, even if the one that made them is killed.
他们必须一个个被杀掉
They gotta be killed, one by one.
我要跟老头子一样的酒
I'll have whatever the old man havin'.
怎么做到的?
How?
我猜他唯独对我下不了手
I guess I was the one person he just couldn't kill.
他要我保证不会来找你
He made me promise to stay away from you.
让你好好过完一生
Let you live out your life.
但你时间不多了 对吧?
It won't be long for you, huh?
我可以协助你活下去
I could make it so that you could stick around.
继续巡回
Keep tourin'.
继续生活
Keep livin'.
没有痛苦
No pain.
我想我已看够了这世界
I think I've seen enough of this place.
知道吗 我们有你的每张唱片
You know, we got every single one of your records.
我比较喜欢不插电的那些作品
I don't like that electric shit as much as the real.
对啊
Yeah.
我想念真实的音乐
I miss the real.
但过去的录音质量真的很差劲
Recordings from back then sound like a pile of dogshit.
你说呢 山米?
How about it, Sammie?
你还有真本事吗?
You still got the real in you?
♪流浪♪
♪ Travelin' ♪
♪我不知我他妈的为何在此♪
♪ I don't know why in the hell I'm out here ♪
♪流浪♪
♪ Travelin' ♪
♪我不知我他妈的为何在此♪
♪ I don't know why in the hell I'm here ♪
♪因为我爱的女人♪
♪ Because the woman I'm lovin' ♪
♪你知道她真的不在乎♪
♪ You know she really She really don't care ♪
不 她不在乎
No, she don't.
史塔克
保重 小山米
Take care, little Sammie.
你们知道吗?
You know something?
大约每周一次 我会因为梦到那晚
Maybe once a week, I wake up paralyzed...
浑身僵硬地醒来
reliving that night.
但在太阳下山之前
But before the sun went down...
我想那是我这辈子最棒的一天
I think that was the best day of my life.
对你也是一样的吗?
Was it like that for you?
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
那是我最后一次见到我哥
Last time I seen my brother.
我爱你
I love you.
也是我最后一次见到太阳
Last time I seen the sun.
在那几小时内
And just for a few hours...
我们是自♥由♥的
we was free.
《罪人》
《罪人》
♪我那微小的光芒♪
♪ This little light of mine ♪
♪我会让它闪耀♪
♪ I'm gonna let it shine ♪
♪对♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪对...♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪我那微小的光芒♪
♪ This little light of mine ♪
♪我会让它闪耀♪
♪ I'm gonna let it shine ♪
♪让它闪耀♪
♪ Let it shine ♪
♪对♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪让它闪耀♪
♪ Oh, let it shine ♪
♪不管我去哪里♪
♪ Everywhere I go ♪
♪我会让它闪耀♪
♪ Gonna let it shine ♪
电影精选列表