And how the hell do we do that?
日光
Sunlight.
用木桩穿心
A wooden stake to the heart.
搞什么 安妮?
The hell, Annie?
这么多年来我一直保护那孩子
I kept that boy safe all these years.
走遍全世界
All over this world.
为何是今晚?
Why tonight?
是因为我
It's 'cause of me.
我爸告诉过我
My daddy told me.
他说恶魔会因为我的音乐前来
He said the Devil was comin' on account of my music.
我曾交往过一个女吸血鬼
I had a gal once, vampire.
她的皮肤也很白
She was light skinneded, too.
那女孩咬遍我全身 除了我的脖子
That gal bit me everywhere but my neck.
山米
Sammie...
你什么都别多想 懂吗?
you don't worry about a thing, hear?
恶魔来找过我很多次了
Devil done came for me plenty of times.
如果他今晚来敲门
If he come knockin' tonight...
他得先越过他的老朋友三角洲瘦子
he gonna have to go through his old friend Delta Slim
才能找到你
before he get to you.
这也是我对屋里每个人的保证
That go for everybody in here.
若我被他们咬到
If I get bit by one of them...
现在就答应我
promise me, right now...
在我变身前 你会先让我解脱
that you'll free me 'fore I turn.
你的"解脱"是什么意思?
What you mean, "free you"?
在另个世界有人在等着我
I got somebody on the other side waitin' for me.
他们也在等着你
They waitin' on you, too.
你懂吗?
You understand?
喂 别这样 看着我
Hey, come on, look at me.
我不管那占卜显示了什么
I don't care about what that shit say.
我会确保你安全回家
I'm gonna make sure you get home safe.
山米 史莫克
Sammie! Smoke!
那是史塔克还是玛丽干的?
Well, who did this? Was it Stack or Mary?
不对 他们直接跑出去 你们也看到了
Nah. They ran straight out. You saw them.
那是谁咬了他?
Well, who bit him, then?
我们得在他醒来前把他挪出去
We gotta get him out before he wakes up.
走吧 走吧
Come on.
你没听到吗?
You don't hear that?
♪离开我的出生地♪
♪ Leave where I was born ♪
他们在演奏音乐
They playin' music.
♪我砍点粗壮荆棘♪
♪ I cut a stout blackthorn ♪
♪驱逐鬼魂和地精♪
♪ For to banish ghosts and goblins ♪
♪买♥♥双粗革的皮鞋♪
♪ A brand-new pair of brogues ♪
♪嘎嘎地踩过沼泽♪
♪ To rattle over the bogs ♪
♪并吓跑所有的狗♪ -喂
♪ And frighten all the dogs ♪ -Hey, hey.
我们赶紧进屋去
Let's get back inside.
♪在前往都柏林的山石路上♪ -来吧
♪ On the rocky road to Dublin ♪ -Come on.
♪一 二 三 四 五♪
♪ One, two, three, four, five ♪
♪在欢乐的五月我从家中出发♪
♪ Well, in the merry month of May From me home I started ♪
♪让图尔姆的女孩们几乎心碎♪
♪ Left the girls of Tuam nearly brokenhearted ♪
♪向亲爱的父亲致敬吻别了亲爱的母亲♪
♪ Saluted Father dear Kissed me darling mother ♪
♪喝下一品脱啤酒忧伤和眼泪令我窒息♪
♪ Drank a pint of beer My grief and tears to smother ♪
♪再收割玉米庄稼 离开我的出生地♪
♪ Then off to reap the corn Leave where I was born ♪
♪砍点粗壮荆棘 驱逐鬼魂和地精♪
♪ Cut a stout blackthorn to banish ghosts and goblins ♪
♪买♥♥双粗革的皮鞋 嘎嘎地踩过沼泽♪
♪ Brand-new pair of brogues Rattlin' over the bogs ♪
♪吓跑所有的狗在前往都柏林的山石路上♪
♪ Frightened all the dogs On the rocky road to Dublin ♪
♪一 二 三 四 五♪
♪ One, two, three, four, five ♪
♪在山石路上狂舞♪
♪ Hunt the Hare and turn her down The rocky road ♪
♪一路直至都柏林 啦啦啦啦啦♪
♪ And all the way to Dublin Whack fol lol le rah! ♪
♪总算安全靠岸时 一群利物浦小子♪
♪ The boys of Liverpool When we safely landed ♪
♪说我是个傻瓜 我再也忍♥不住♪
♪ Called meself a fool I could no longer stand it ♪
♪血液开始沸腾 情绪失去控制♪
♪ Me blood began to boil Temper I was losing ♪
♪他们变本加厉辱骂可怜的老爱尔兰岛♪
♪ Poor old Erin's Isle they began abusing ♪
♪我大喊"灵魂万岁" 让手中木棍飞舞起来♪
♪ "Hurrah me soul!" says I Shillelagh I let fly ♪
♪附近一些高威青年看到我蹒跚的身影♪
♪ Some Galway boys were nigh And saw I was a-hobblin' ♪
♪高呼过后加入战力♪
♪ With a loud "Hurray!" joined in the array ♪
♪我们努力扫平障碍♪
♪ We quickly cleared the way ♪
♪在前往都柏林的山石路上 一 二 三 四 五 ♪
♪ On the rocky road to Dublin One, two, three, four, five ♪
♪在山石路上狂舞♪
♪ Hunt the Hare and turn her down The rocky road ♪
♪一路直至都柏林 啦啦啦啦啦 ♪
♪ And all the way to Dublin Whack fol lol le rah! ♪
♪在山石路上狂舞 ♪
♪ Hunt the Hare and turn her down The rocky road ♪
♪一路直至都柏林 啦啦啦啦啦♪
♪ And all the way to Dublin Whack fol lol le rah! ♪
♪在山石路上狂舞♪
♪ Hunt the Hare and turn her down The rocky road ♪
♪一路直至都柏林 啦啦啦啦啦♪
♪ And all the way to Dublin Whack fol lol le rah! ♪
我们都得各吃一瓣大蒜
We all gon' eat this clove of garlic.
我不太喜欢蒜味
I don't much like the taste of it.
没人要你喜欢
Ain't no one saying you gotta like it.
我们只想弄清楚剩下的人中是否有鬼
We just gotta figure out if any of us left is one of them.
你没有腌渍过的吗?
You don't got none of the pickled ones?
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
史莫克 把枪放下 -闭嘴
Smoke, put the gun down. -Shut up.
快吃 不然我就开枪了
Eat, or I'll shoot.
把枪放下 史莫克她不是该死的吸血鬼
Put the gun down, Smoke. She ain't no damn vampire.
你怎么知道的?
How the hell you know that?
把该死的蒜头吃掉 女孩
Just eat the damn garlic, girl.
史莫克
Smoke!
我想让你活下去 孩子
I'm trying to keep you alive, boy.
你不准质疑我
You ain't to question me.
你真是个恶棍
You a evil man.
怪不得魔鬼要来找我们
No wonder the Devil come for us.
喂 瘦子 你怎么了?
Hey, Slim. What's goin' on, man?
瘦子?
Slim?
瘦子 怎么了?
What's goin' on, Slim?
我喝太多了
I drank too much.
那该死的芝加哥啤酒
That goddamn beer from Chicago.
我的神经都错乱了 史莫克
My nerves all fucked up, Smoke.
我没事
I'm fine.
看吧
See?
你确定那是血?
You sure that was blood?
喂 史莫克 让我进去
Hey. Hey, Smoke, let me in, man.
看看这有什么
Huh. Lookit here.
史莫克...让我进去
Smoke, Smoke, let me in!
史莫克 我发誓我有结清酒资
Smoke, I swear I paid my tab, man.
难道是为了这个?
That's what this about?
史莫克 喂 史莫克
Smoke! Hey, Smoke!
你想要我怎样都行 老兄
Whatever you need, man!
史莫克 外面有事很不对劲 史莫克
Smoke! Some weird shit going on out here, Smoke!
我知道你听到了 史莫克
I know you hear me, Smoke!
史莫克 放我进去...
Smoke, let me in! Smoke, let me in!
搞什么...该死 搞什么...该死
Whoa, what the... Oh, shit.
放开我
Get off me!
关门 快点 -等等
Close the door. Come on. -Wait!
放开我 -阿宝
Get off of me! -Bo.
快点从我身上下去 -嗨 宝贝
Get your ass off of me! -Hey, baby.
出来吧 我把车子热好了
Come on outside, I got the car started.
我们走了
Let's go.
怎么了 葛蕾丝?
What is it, Grace?
他快咬死他了
He's killing him.
你在说那个?
Oh, you talking about that?
别担心玉米面包
Oh, don't worry about Cornbread.
他只是有点饿 我们走吧
He's just a little hungry, that's all. Let's go.
来啊
Come on.
快点走吧 车子都热好了
Come on and go. I got the car all warmed up.
或者...
Or...
你可以让我进去
You let me back in there.
我进去 我们拿好东西
And I'll come in, and we can grab our things...
然后再回家?
and head home?
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
葛蕾丝 我们会找到出路的 我保证
Grace, we're gonna find a way out of this, I promise.
我就是你们的出路
I am your way out.
这世界已经放弃了你们
This world already left you for dead.
不让你们开创机会也不给你们归属感
电影精选列表