Come on in, you motherfuckers! - No!
你在干什么?
What the hell you doin'?
不 该死的 葛蕾丝
No! God damn it, Grace!
葛蕾丝 你为何要那样?-你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗?
Grace, why would you do that? - Are you fucking kidding me?
我叫你把该死的嘴闭上
I told you to keep your goddamn mouth shut!
♪我把可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ I picked poor Robin clean ♪
他们要进来了 我们得做好准备
I think they comin' in, we gotta get ready.
快点
Come on now. Come on now.
♪我把可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ I picked poor Robin clean ♪
别慌 大家专心点
Don't panic. Focus, y'all.
♪扒光它的头 扒光它的脚♪
♪ I picked his head I picked his feet ♪
♪若它的肉可吃 我也会扒光它身体♪
♪ I would've picked his body but he wasn't fit to eat ♪
♪我把可怜的知更鸟扒光♪
♪ Oh, I picked poor Robin clean ♪
你♥他♥妈♥...
You mother...
史莫克
Smoke!
他们能感受到他的痛苦
They feel his pain.
安妮
Annie!
不要
No!
史塔克 不...
Stack, no! No!
拜托 不要是你
Please. Not you.
不...
No, oh, no.
不要是你... -伊利亚 不要是安妮
Not you! Not you. - Elias, not Annie!
不...
No! No!
一切都会没事的
Everything gon' be all right now.
不...安妮
No! No! Annie.
不...
No, no, no.
不...
No, no, no! Oh, no.
伊莱加
Elijah.
你答应过我的
You promised me.
我们很快会再见
I'll see you soon.
我爱你
I love you.
安妮 -不
Annie! -No!
不... -不 我们走
No! No! -No, no, let's go!
走吧 快点
Let's go, come on.
史莫克 我们得把那男孩从后门带走
Smoke, we gotta get the boy out the back.
她已经死了 快点
She's not here. Come on.
史莫克 来吧
Smoke, come on, now.
该死 我没子弹了 -上楼梯 去楼上
Shit. I'm out. But, I'm out! -Up the steps. Go there.
我也没子弹了 -山米
I'm out too! -Sammie.
走吧... -山米 快来
Let's go, let's go. -Sammie! Come on!
没听到我说的吗?走吧 -不 瘦子
Now, what I told you? Go. -No, Slim!
现在快走 -走了
Now, go! -Let's go!
瘦子...
Slim, Slim!
很好
Oh, yeah.
还是很恶心
It's still nasty.
喂 你们想来点这个吗?
Hey. Hey, y'all want some of this?
三角洲瘦子的最后点餐
Last call, Delta Slim.
瘦子
Slim.
对 我们走
Yeah, let's go.
快离开...
Get outta here. Get outta here!
山米
Sammie!
不要
No!
快走 -波琳
Go! -Pearline...
快走 -波琳
Go! -Pearline!
快走...
Go! Go!
继续跑 直至日出
Keep running. Right to the sunrise.
我全都计划好了 然后你却杀了安妮
I had it all worked out. Then you go on and kill Annie.
你有什么毛病 兄弟?
Fuck is wrong with you, man?
我想要你的故事
I want your stories.
我还想要你的歌♥
And I want your songs.
你也可以拥有我的
And you gon' have mine.
我们在
Our Father...
天上的父
which art in Heaven...
愿祢的名受显扬
hallowed be thy name...
愿祢的国来临
Thy kingdom come...
愿祢的旨意
thy will be done...
奉行在人间 如同在天上
On Earth, as it is in heaven.
求祢今天赏给我们日用的食粮
Give us this day our daily bread...
日用的食粮
Our daily bread...
求祢宽恕我们的罪过
and forgive us our trespasses...
如同我们宽恕别人一样
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
不要让我们陷于诱惑
And lead us not into temptation...
但救我们免于凶恶
but deliver us from evil.
阿门
Amen.
很久以前
Long ago...
那些偷走我父亲土地的人强迫我们背诵这些话
the men who stole my father's land forced these words upon us.
我恨那些人 但这些话还是让我感到安慰
I hated those men, but the words still bring me comfort.
喂 给我乖乖趴下
Hey! Hey. Stay your ass down.
我受够你了 老兄
I'm bored of you, man.
他妈...
Mother...
那些人自欺欺人 更欺骗我们
Those men lied to themselves and lied to us.
他们讲述了上头有神下头有魔鬼的故事
They told stories of a God above and a Devil below.
还有人类统治野兽和大地的谎言
And lies of a dominion of man over beast and Earth.
抱歉我无法保护你的安全
Sorry I couldn't keep you safe.
不用抱歉 你一直都保护了我
Don't be sorry. You always did.
我们是大地 野兽和上帝
We are earth and beast and god.
我们是女人和男人
We are woman and man.
我们是连结的 你和我
We are connected, you and I...
和万物连结
to everything.
该死
Shit!
不
No.
你会尝到死亡的甜蜜痛苦
You will taste the sweet pain of death.
我们会一起创作美妙的音乐
We will make beautiful music together.
他咬到你了吗?他有吗?-没有
He get you? Did he get you? -No!
我在这里...
I'm here. I'm here.
是太阳 -太阳
The sun! -The sun!
要帮忙吗?
Want help?
回家吧
Go home.
把那把该死的吉他埋了
And bury that fuckin' guitar.
我做不到
I can't.
这是查理巴顿的
It's Charley Patton's.
什么东西?
What?
孩子 是谁告诉你的?
Boy, who told you that?
史塔克
Stack.
他说是你们从他手上赢来的
Said y'all won it off him.
那个骗人的王八蛋
Lyin' son of a bitch.
那是我们爸爸的吉他
That's our daddy guitar.
喂 过来
Hey. Come here.
坚强点 听到没?
Be strong, you hear me?
听到了吗?
Hear me?
我还有事要办
I got some business to handle.
坚强点 听到没?
Be strong. You hear?
♪我那微小的光芒♪
♪ Little light of mine ♪
♪我会让它闪耀♪
♪ I'm gonna let it shine ♪
♪我那微小的光芒♪
♪ This little light of mine ♪
若让我们看到你
And if we see you...
或是你的三K党朋友穿越我们的土地范围
or any one of your Klan buddies cross our property line...
我们会立刻击杀他们
we gonna kill 'em right where they stand.
三K党已经不存在了
Klan don't exist no more.
今早要来抓小黑鬼 男孩们
Little coon huntin' this morning, boys.
我超爱一大早就来剥黑鬼的皮
Love skinnin' me a nigger first thing of the day.
他们开始有点太傲慢了
Gettin' a little too uppity around here.
该是时候给这些男孩一点教训
Time to teach these boys a lesson.
聚客俱乐部 是吧?
Club Juke, huh?
盛大开幕和盛大闭幕
Grand openin' and grand closin'.
动手吧 去开门 -好
Let's do it. Open it up. -Yeah.
山米
Sammie!
进来 儿子
Come, son.
门是锁着的
Door's locked.
试试前门
Try the front.
放下吉他 山谬
电影精选列表