How do I know your name?
我的其中一项超能力就是猜名字
One of my superpowers is name guessing.
你肯定觉得很奇怪
Which is really weird, I bet.
虽然没有超级力量和超高速那么酷
It's not as cool as super-strength or super-speed,
但是遇到新朋友时 真的很有帮助
but it's really helpful when I meet new people.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我没事 谢谢你
No, I'm okay. Thank you. Um...
我只是需要想一想
I just need a second to think.
今天真是奇怪的一天
This has been such a weird day.
用我的超级观察力
Using my powers of super-observation,
我看到你手里拿着一封大学寄来的信
I see that you're holding a letter from a college in your hand.
你难过是因为大学没录取你吗
Are you upset because you didn't get in?
大学录取我了
I got in.
看来我的超能力失灵了
Well, now my superpowers are failing me
我很困惑
and I am very confused.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我也说不清 我知道我应该感到兴奋
I don't know. I know I should be excited
因为这是我的梦想
'cause this is my dream
我为此付出了很多很多努力
and I've worked really, really hard for this,
但我感觉
but it's like...
我也说不清 离开家人一点也不有趣 明白吗
I don't know. Leaving my family does not feel fun, you know?
我能给你一点建议吗
Could I give you a little piece of advice?
不要担心其他人
Don't be worried about everybody else.
永远要为自己着想
Always look out for number one.
这是甘地说的
Gandhi said that.
-他应该没说过 -他说过
- I don't think he said that. - Yeah, he did.
-甘地没说过... -长得像甘地的人说过
- Gandhi did not say... - Somebody like Gandhi said that.
"永远要为自己着想"
"Take care of number one."
是个很睿智的...可能是尤达说的
It was a really wise... It might've been Yoda.
-听着 -抱歉 不是尤达说的
- Listen. - I'm sorry, no.
我们保留各自的意见吧 关键是做你自己
Agree to disagree. The point is, you do you, you know?
你要为自己着想
You gotta look out for you.
尽量远离这个地方
And get as far away from this place as you can.
我不知道我是否想离开
I don't know if I want to.
你当然想 你打算怎么办
Of course you do. What're you gonna do?
一辈子都住在儿童之家吗
You gonna live in a group home for the rest of your life?
家人是给那些
Look, families are for people
无法照顾自己的人准备的 好吗
who can't take care of themselves, okay? So...
你可以照顾自己
And you can take care of yourself.
还有过马路的时候 要注意来往车辆
Also, look both ways when you cross the street.
我打给他 确认一下
I'll just call him. I'll just make sure.
正在呼叫
It's ringing.
红色旋风 你在忙什么呢
Red Cyclone, hey! Hey, what's going on?
那太疯狂了 顺便说下我是弗莱迪
That's crazy! Yeah, it's Freddy, by the way.
是啊 太疯狂了 那...
Yeah, it's crazy! That is...
太精彩了
Great story.
他没在和任何人讲话
He's not talking to anyone.
我们聊过 聊过的
I was! I was!
我们是朋友 我认识他 真的
We're friends. I know him, I do!
我认识他 我认识他
I know him! I know him! Uh, yeah.
该死
Shit.
开始吧
Come on now.
♪ 手 发出雷霆闪电的手 ♪
♪ Hands! Lightning with my hands! ♪
♪ 发出雷霆闪电的手 ♪
♪ Lightning with my hands! ♪
♪ 发出雷霆闪电的手 ♪
♪ Lightning with my hands! ♪
年轻人
Young man!
你干什么 我正在表演呢
What are you doing? I'm in the middle of a show right now.
你到底有什么事
How can I help you?
我只想感谢你今天过来一起吃午餐
I just wanted to say thank you for showing up to lunch today.
我体验了一把"内♥裤♥手提箱"
Yeah, I got a little something called a, uh, suitcase wedgie, right?
我不知道你有没有听说过
I don't know if you've ever heard of it,
这是指有人像这样拎起你的内♥裤♥
but it's when someone grabs your underwear like that
像拖着箱子一样走过走廊
and holds you like a suitcase, walks you down the hallway.
这就是我内♥裤♥的残骸
And this was my underwear.
恶心
Gross.
你说你会来的
You said you'd come.
是你说我会来 我从来没说过我...
You said I would come! I never said I was...
我是个超级英雄 老兄
I'm a superhero, dude!
你表现得真像个英雄呢
Well, you're acting real heroic.
今天大家给了你多少钱
How much people paying you today?
听着 我现在责任重大 好吗
Listen, I have serious responsibilities now, okay?
但没关系
But that's cool
因为我可以肩负重担 用我的...
because I can carry that burden with my...
♪ 手 发出雷霆闪电的手 ♪
♪ Hands! Lightning with my hands! ♪
天啊
Oh, man!
天哪
Holy moly.
别动 大家都别动
Don't move! Nobody move!
不 不
No, no!
不 不 不 稳住 稳住 稳住
No, no, no! Stay, stay! Stay! Stay, stay!
看起来真疼
That looked like it hurts.
是他 是那个超级英雄
It's him! It's that superhero guy!
帮帮我们 救救我们
Help us! Save us!
拜托
Come on!
拜托 有了
Come on... Yeah.
他在干什么 什么情况
What's he doing? What's going on?
不可能
No way.
不 不 拜托不要让我这么做
Oh, no. Oh, no, no. Please don't make me do this.
天啊 这是史上最糟糕的主意
God, this is the worst idea ever!
我做到了 我做到了
I did it! I did it!
我接住了公交车 我接住了公交车
I got the bus! I got the bus.
大家都别动
Nobody move in there.
我得把它放下来 我得把它放下来
I gotta put this thing down. I gotta put this thing down.
不 不 不 狗狗 狗狗 你得走开
No, no, no, no. Doggy, doggy, you have to move.
走开 走开
Move! Move! Shoo! Shoo!
拜托做条乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Please be a good dog, good dog!
你现在是条坏狗狗
You're being a bad dog!
走 走
Go! Go!
拜托走开 拜托走开
Please go. Please move.
太好了 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Yes, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 不 不
Yeah. Yeah, no, no, no, no.
我刚刚就在附近 所以我想...
I was in the neighborhood, you know, so I thought...
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you! - Thank you!
反正这也算是我的错
You know, it was kind of my fault anyway.
看来费城提前收到了一份圣诞礼物
So, it seems Philadelphia has gotten an early Christmas present
就是属于自己的超级英雄
in the form of its very own superhero.
直播结束
And we're out.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - Oh, of course, yeah.
伙计 伙计 伙计 刚刚你看到了吗
Dude! Dude, dude! Dude, did you see that?
看到了 你电击了一辆公交车
Yeah. You electrocuted a bus
差点害死这些人
and almost killed these people.
然后我接住了它
And then I caught it!
弗莱迪 我空手接住了一辆公交车
Freddy, I caught a bus with my bare hands, man!
我接住公交车 就像别人接住球一样
I caught a bus like people catch fly balls.
这是谁做的 是我
Like, who does that? I do that!
比利 你什么也没做
Billy! You do nothing.
你跟人们自♥拍♥ 让他们给你钱
You take selfies and make people pay you.
算了吧 你这副模样的时候
You know, forget it. I can't really
我真的没办法和你讲话
talk to you when you look like this.
你只是希望能是你
You just wish it was you.
可不是吗
No shit!
你觉得呢 如果能有你的能力我愿意付出一切
You think? I would kill to have what you have.
因为我做的一切都像是
Because everything I do is, like,
为了让别人注意到我的绝望尝试
some desperate attempt to get people to notice me.
为了让别人不要同情我
To not feel sorry for me.
瞧瞧我 瞧瞧我 你真的注意到我了吗
I mean, look at me! Look at me. Do you even see me?
因为大多数人都不会 因为他们不想注意到
'Cause most people don't. 'Cause they don't want to.
现在你也不想注意到了
And now you don't either.
你以为现在这样是真实的你吗
I mean, you think this is who you are?
比利 你才十四岁
I mean, Billy, you're 14,
现在你不比布雷尔兄弟好到哪里去
电影精选列表