You cannot go in there!
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
萨德 董事会成员才能参加会议
Thad, this is for board members only.
我知道 父亲
I'm aware of that, Father.
好了 那晚在车里
Now, that night in the car.
我向你发誓我看见了什么 但你从来不相信我
I swore to you I saw something, but you never believed me.
责备我容易多了 不是吗
So much easier to blame me, wasn't it?
你还说如果我那晚没有尖叫
And say that if I hadn't screamed that night,
你就不会失去自己的双腿
you'd still have your legs.
现在我有证据了
Well, now I have proof.
够了 萨德
That's enough, Thad.
是吗 亲爱的希德
Dear Sid, you think?
在那起事故之前 你就看不起我
You know, even before the accident, you belittled me.
别逼我把你扔出去 萨德
Don't make me throw you outta here, Thad.
你没必要大吵大闹
You don't need to make a scene.
哥哥
Brother,
这仅仅是个开始
the scene has only just begun.
问问它你能不能把我扔出去
Ask that if you can throw me out.
什么
What?
问问这个球 你是否有种把我扔出去
Ask the ball if you're man enough to throw me out of this room.
我来告诉你吧
Let me spoil it for you.
前景不理想
Outlook not so good.
我在圣诞节来到这里 给予你...
I've come here during the season of giving to give you...
你应得的下场
what you deserve.
快跑
Run!
天啊 不
Oh, my God! No!
不 不
No! No!
救命
Help!
来人啊
Somebody!
救救我
Help me!
你不能总是找别人哭诉
You can't go crying to other people all the time.
哪宗罪最适合你呢 父亲
What sin best befits you, Father?
我什么都给你
I'll give you anything.
钱
Money.
公♥司♥ 你想要公♥司♥吗
The company. You want the company?
我知道了
There it is.
贪婪
Greed.
你难道真的认为
Do you honestly think
你积累的这些物质财富
all this material you've accumulated
等于真正的权力吗
amounts to actual power?
这才是权力
This is power.
远胜你所拥有过的
More than you ever had.
远胜任何人
More than anyone has.
有一个更强大的人
There is one more powerful.
巫师找到自己的继承者了
The wizard found his champion.
在继承者发掘真正的潜能之前 杀了他
Kill the champion before he learns his true potential,
否则他会打败你
or he will defeat you.
告诉我他在哪里
Show me where to find him.
贪婪
Greed,
他是你的了
you can have him.
不
No.
不 不 不
No. Oh, no!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
家庭不仅仅是一个词
Family is more than just a word.
希瓦那工业专注于家庭
At Sivana Industries, our focus is family.
伯克
Burke.
车呢
Where's the truck?
我能听见
I can hear it.
天哪
Oh, my God!
我的车
My truck!
-我的车 -开什么玩笑
- My truck! - Are you kidding?
伙计们
You know, guys,
我觉得这下修不好了
I don't think that's gonna buff out.
让瘸腿的小孩干脏活 真有你的
Making the crippled kid do the dirty work. Wow!
我更适合望风 我能装无辜
I'm a better lookout. I can play innocent.
我就不能吗
And I can't?
你的脸给人一种很强烈的
Your face gives off a very strong vibe
要干坏事的感觉
of someone who's hatching schemes.
-我的脸 这张脸吗 -没错
- My face? This face? - Yeah. Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你们有通行证吗
You boys got a hall pass?
我们吗 当然有
Us? Yeah. Always.
你
You!
你好像在打什么鬼主意
You look like you're up to something.
我 打鬼主意
Me? Up to something?
不 我从来没打过鬼主意
No. Never am I up to something.
爸爸要来接我们 他有事耽误了...
Our dad's picking us up. He got held up at the...
营业处有事
The business office.
营业处是吗
The business office, huh?
好吧 孩子
Sure, kid.
听着 家长或监护人
Look, parents or guardians
必须本人亲自到场来接学生
must appear physically to check out students.
明白
Gotcha.
好吧 你听到了吗 爸
Okay, well, you hear that, Dad?
沙赞
Shazam!
你好啊 儿子
Well, hey there, son,
你好啊 我另外一个跟刚刚在
and hey there, other son that I also have
走廊里碰见的儿子有血缘关系的儿子
that's related to that son I just passed in the hallway.
很抱歉我迟到了 我在营业处有事耽搁了
I'm so sorry I'm late. I got held up at the business office,
忙工作
doing all the work stuff.
这就是那个所有孩子都很崇拜的保安吧
This is the security guard all the kids admire so much.
其实是另一个 这个保安很差劲
Actually, that's the other one. This one sucks.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
我会好好和他说说的 抱歉
I'm gonna talk to him about that. I apologize.
总之 现在我亲自到场
Anyway, this is me appearing physically
领我的儿子们放学
to check my sons out of school.
非常感谢你保证孩子们的安全 白♥痴♥警探
So, thank you so much for keeping 'em safe, Detective Moron.
我叫莫兰
It's Moran.
-准备好了吗 -代数
- You ready? - Algebra!
科学
Science!
英文
English!
保健
Health!
接下来是超级英雄的特技表演
在其经纪人监管之下
不要像白♥痴♥一样在家里尝试
你没事吧
Are you okay?
超级力量 √
飞行
逆转时间
心灵感应
吞噬物质
激光眼
对不起
I'm sorry!
播放次数
播放次数
订阅人数
比火车头还要强大
More powerful than a locomotive.
火车头 你是矿工老头吗
Locomotive. What are you? An old prospector?
能一跃跳上摩天大楼
Can leap tall buildings in a single bound.
飞身一跃
Single bound.
对不起 真对不起
I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!
对不起 大家好
I'm sorry, people. Hi.
你的手♥机♥充满了
Your phone's charged.
你的手♥机♥充满了
Your phone's charged.
你的手♥机♥充满了
Your phone's charged.
做完拉风的事情后 你真的需要
You really need like a mic drop catchphrase
一句帅气的口头禅
after you do some cool shit.
我一直在想这个
I've been thinking about that.
这个怎么样
What about this?
"这就是不能乱玩电的原因"
"That's why you don't mess with electricity."
显然你也没有想口头禅的超能力
Catchphrases obviously aren't one of your superpowers.
你的手♥机♥充满了
And your phone's charged.
-你觉得你能想出更好的吗 -搞什么
- Well, you think you can do better? - What the hell?
电光闪耀吧
Let there be light.
就是这样 宝贝 多来点
Yeah, yeah, baby. Yeah, baby, okay.
我怎么脱...算了
How do I... Never mind.
沙赞
电影精选列表