太他妈疯狂了 伙计
It was fucking crazy, man!
来自地狱的生物
Creatures from fucking hell!
闪电从每个人的身上冒出来
Lightning coming out of everyone's fucking everything!
太他妈的酷了 伙计
And that is motherfucking cool, man!
成为超级英雄的第一天
So, first day as a superhero.
自动成为史上最佳的一天
Automatic top spot for best ever.
我是打破面条天花板的男人[第一个亚裔英雄]The man shattered the glass noodle ceiling.
-不 这是种族歧视 -我说就不算是
- No. That's racist. - Not if I say it.
各位
Guys.
各就各位
All hands on deck.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
感谢您赐予我们食物
Thank you for this food.
感谢您赐予我们今日
Thank you for this day.
感谢您赐予我们家人
Thank you for this family.
也许这次我会留下来
I thought maybe this time I'd stay.
我是说 毕竟
I mean, after all,
我回家了
I'm home.
他最好别坐我们桌
He better not sit at our table.
没戏
Nope!
好吧
Okay.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
在等想象中的好朋友出现吗
Waiting for your imaginary BFF to show up?
你们来这干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们要和你一起吃午餐
Well, we're having lunch with you.
但你们的午餐时间不同
But you guys have different lunch periods.
我们做了一个很特别的安排
Well, we made a very special arrangement.
-达拉 什么情况 -为什么要问我
- Darla, what's going on? - Why are you asking me?
弗莱迪·弗里曼
Freddy Freeman.
这家伙
This guy
教会了我超级英雄需要知道的一切
taught me everything I know about being a dope superhero.
真实故事 你们应该寻求他的指点
True story. You should get some pointers from him.
你怎么样 我全世界最好的朋友
What's going on, my best bud in the whole world?
以及我第一次见到但看起来很酷的孩子们
And also new kids that I'm meeting for the first time but seem very cool?
我邀请了另一位朋友 希望你不介意
I invited another friend. I hope that's okay.
沙赞自♥拍♥
太阳神
Sun of Ra.
衔尾蛇
Ouroboros.
所罗门之
Solomon's...
结
knot.
不 不
No! No!
原始的符号♥
Primitive symbols.
你们这些会走会说的猴子和你们的洞穴壁画
You walking, talking monkeys with your cave drawings.
你认为获得魔法只有一种途径
You assume there's only one way to gain magic.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
途径多得超出想象
There are more ways than a mind can imagine.
上帝在上 怎么回事
What in God's name?
上帝得听我的 博士 而不是反过来
I name the gods, Doctor. Not the other way around.
我们在一起会多开心啊
Oh, what fun we're going to have together.
七界即将成为我们的囊中之物
The Seven Realms are about to be ours.
别太自责 伙计
Don't beat yourself up, buddy.
你会找到伴侣的
You're gonna find someone.
对 我很确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
因为海里的鱼多了去了[天涯何处无芳草]Because there's plenty of fish in the sea.
当然不是真的 我不能和鱼说话
Of course it's not real. I can't talk to fish.
即使我能
Even if I could,
这个能力有什么酷炫的应用吗 说真的
I mean, honestly, what could we do with that that's cool?
不好说 比如指挥一支数十亿的海洋大军呢
I don't know, maybe command an army of billions in the ocean.
对哦 不过也没有很酷炫啦
Oh, yeah. Well, that's not that cool.
电影精选列表