and now you're no better than the Breyers.
你有这么强大的力量 你却把它
All this power, and all you did
用于卖♥♥弄炫耀和欺凌弱小
was turn into a show-off and a bully.
随你怎么说 小鬼
Whatever, kid!
我想做什么就做什么
I do what I want!
而且我大概二十多岁吧
And I'm, like, mid-20s probably!
可能已经三十了
Maybe even, like, 30.
天选之子
Chosen one.
所谓的完美之人
The so-called perfect man.
至纯之心
Pure of heart.
各方面完美无瑕
Flawless in every way.
是什么让你配得上
What made you so worthy?
不好意思 请问有什么...有什么事吗
I'm sorry, can I help... can I help...
你是想要签名什么的吗
Do you want an autograph or something?
把你的能力给我
Give me your power.
否则就去死
Or die.
我去 你是个坏蛋吧
Snap! You're, like, a bad guy, right?
好吧 好吧 在你继续犯傻之前
Okay. Okay, okay, okay. Look, before this gets really stupid for you,
你应该知道我基本上是无敌的
you should know that I'm basically invincible.
凡人的武器伤害不了我们
The weapons of man draw no blood from our kind.
我说了站住别动
I said, stop right there!
唯一能消灭魔法的
The only thing that extinguishes magic...
只有魔法
is magic.
是时候将你的能力转交给我了
Time to transfer your power to me.
你没想到这招吧 是不是 老爷爷
You did not see that one coming, did you, grandpa?
这就叫出阴招
Them's street rules.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay!
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不应该那样打你的蛋蛋
I never should've punched you in the nuts like that.
那完全是我的错
That was totally my bad.
我们可以谈谈
We can talk about this.
你求饶的样子就像小孩
You grovel like a child.
因为我本来就是小孩
That's because I am one. I'm a kid!
你不想伤害小孩 对吧
You don't wanna hurt a kid, do you?
我相信我会飞 我相信我会飞 我会飞
I believe I can fly! I believe I can fly, I can fly!
弗莱迪说过如果我相信我会飞 我就会飞
Freddy said if I believe I can fly, then I can fly.
所以我相信 我相信 我相信
So I believe! I believe! I believe!
好吧 超人飞翔
Okay. Superman!
超人飞翔 是哪只胳膊来着
Superman! What arm is it?
为什么我飞不起来
Why am I not flying?
拜托 我不想死
Please, I don't wanna die!
我飘起来了
I'm floating!
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我会飞
I can fly!
比利
Billy?
弗莱迪 我需要你的帮助
Freddy! I need your help!
你会飞
You can fly?
另一个人是谁
Who's the other guy?
圣诞老人
Santa!
你和圣诞夫人夏天时都做什么
So, like, what do you and Mrs. Claus do in the summertime?
从某种意义上来说
Well, in some ways,
圣诞老人一直都陪着你
Santa is always here for you.
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
救救圣诞老人
Help Santa!
圣诞老人需要帮助 救命
Santa needs help! Help!
有需要就叫我们
Give us a shout if you need us.
我要在这里休息一下 如果可以的话
I'm just gonna chill in here for a little while, if that's okay.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
太疯狂了 你不一定要和这家伙战斗
This is crazy. You don't have to fight this guy.
这不是你的职责 你可以逃跑 对吗
This isn't your job. You can run, right?
对 你可以逃跑 太棒了
Yes, you can run. Awesome!
别过来
Get back!
给我走开
Just get away!
-我是蝙蝠侠 -干掉他 蝙蝠侠
- I'm Batman! - Get him, Batman!
抱歉
Sorry.
拜托
Come on!
沙赞
Shazam!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利 你在哪儿
Billy, where are you?
比利
Billy!
你在哪儿 比利
Where are you, Billy?
比利 拜托
Billy, come on!
比利 他在哪儿
Billy. Where is he?
超级反派
Supervillain.
超级反派 超级反派
Supervillain! Supervillain!
更可怕 可怕得多
Worse. Much worse.
变异拟态动物 精神操纵者
Radioactive anthromorph? Psychic energy manipulator?
我不会让你读我的大脑
I won't let you read my mind.
我的大脑一片空白 你进不来
My mind is blank. You can't get in.
我不用读你的大脑
I don't need to read your mind.
因为你会一五一十告诉我
Because you are going to tell me.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
天哪 亲爱的 你没事吧
Oh, my God, honey, are you okay?
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
发生了什么 你受伤了吗
What happened? Are you hurt?
快进来
Come inside.
我们得谈谈
We need to have a talk.
别对他太严厉 好吗
Just don't be so hard on him, okay?
离家出走 撒谎
Running out on us! Lying!
然后我接到学校的电♥话♥
Then I get a call from the school,
告诉我你一直在翘课
telling me you've been cutting class!
还打架
Getting in fights!
比尔 这个人救了九个人
Bill, the man saved nine people.
那是不是...
Is that...
我对他的动机存疑
I'm questioning his motive.
弗莱迪怎么和超级英雄在一起
What's Freddy doing with a superhero?
或者说超级英雄怎么和弗莱迪在一起
Or what's a superhero doing with Freddy?
还记得吃晚饭的时候吗
You remember dinner,
比利和弗莱迪争执起来
when Billy and Freddy were arguing
就跟一对老夫妻似的 就像这样
like an old married couple, like this?
救我的时候 他知道我住在儿童之家
When he rescued me, he knew I lived in a group home.
他知道我的名字 他叫我玛丽
He knew my name. He called me Mary.
等等 你是说比利就是人力风暴吗
Wait, are you saying Billy's the Human Power Storm?
是的 你们终于想明白了
Yes! You guys figured it out!
完全靠你们自己 我没帮忙
All on your own. I didn't help.
-我没违背任何承诺 -你早知道吗
- I didn't break any promises. - You knew?
我是个好妹妹
I'm a good sister!
你是怎么想的
I mean, what were you thinking?
然后你还把弗莱迪也牵扯进来
And then you bring Freddy into it.
给他点空间 他有点沮丧 好吗
Give him some space, guys. He's a little upset, okay?
比利
Billy?
你就是他
You're him.
你就是那个英雄
You're the hero.
现在不是了 所以...
Yeah, well, not anymore, so...
我的笔记本怎么在你那儿
Why do you have my notebook?
尤金完成了你的搜寻
Eugene finished your search.
听着 我不是黑客好吗
Look, I'm not a hacker, okay?
但我玩过《看门狗》和《黑客精英》
But I have played Watch Dogs and Uplink.
也许我学会了一些技巧 也许我用它们进入了
And maybe I did pick up a few skills, which maybe did get me into
大多数人进不了的联邦数据库 但是...
federal databases most people can't get into, but...
你真厉害 但我要走了
Good for you, but I'm gonna go.
你父母名叫玛丽莲和C·C·巴特森
Your parents' names are Marilyn and C.C. Batson.
什么
What?
你出生在明尼苏达州祖布罗塔
You were born in Zumbrota, Minnesota.
你三岁的时候他们离婚了
They divorced when you were three.
那年你妈妈搬来了这里
Your mom moved here that year.
二十个月之后 你走失了
Twenty months later, you got lost.
你一直没找到他们
You never found them
因为你♥爸♥爸在佛罗里达州蹲了十年监狱
'cause your dad's been in prison in Florida for ten years.
而你妈妈...
电影精选列表