早,早上好
Morning. Morning.
我猜你想加满油,对吧?
Guess you want to fill up, huh?
是啊,被你猜对了
Yeah, I was hoping to.
不好意思,加油机没油了
Sorry, but our gas pumps are dry.
正等着加油车
Waiting on the fuel truck to show up.
我快没油了,附近还有加油站吗?
I'm almost empty. Is there another gas station around here?
不远,100英里处就有
Not for another a 100 miles.
该死
Damn.
欢迎你到隔壁的餐厅等等
You're welcome to wait at the diner right next door.
加油车来了,我会告诉你
When the fuel truck shows up I'll come get you.
没关系,我就在车里等着
That's okay. I'll just wait in my car.
一切顺利,你也是
Have a good day. You, too.
不要太辛苦,注意安全
Don't work too hard. You stay safe.
爱你,我也爱你
Love you. Love you.
警方通报有两名男子逃脱
... police reporting that two men got away
卷走了70万美元
with an estimated $700,000
在亚利桑那州的西部富达银行
from the Buckeye Western Fidelity Bank of Arizona.
目击者发现一辆汽车
A witness spotted a green Pinto
车尾受损,他们逃离了银行
with a damaged rear end fleeing the bank
今晨6时20分左右
at approximately 6:20 a.m. this morning.
有人吗?
Hello?
早,早上好
Morning. Morning.
有什么可效劳的?没有哦,谢谢
How we doing? Doing fine.
请随便坐,谢了
Take a seat wherever you like. Thanks.
想喝点咖啡吗?
Can I get you going with some coffee?
正合我意
Yeah, that'd be great.
要奶油吗?不用了,谢谢
Cream? Uh, no, thank you.
你听说加油站发生的事了吗?
Did you hear about what's going on in the gas station?
什么?没油了
What's that? Pumps are dry.
他们在等加油车,不是吗?
Says he's waiting for a fuel truck to show up?
别着急赶路
I hope you're not in a hurry to be somewhere.
恐怕不行,我时间挺紧的
Actually, I am.
明天是我女儿的生日
It's my daughter's birthday tomorrow
我不希望错过
and I get to spend today with her.
哦,好吧,希望加油车快点到
Oh, well, I hope that truck gets here soon.
我也是
Me, too.
你女儿呢?
Where's your daughter?
她和妈妈还有继父住在卡尔斯巴德
She's in Carlsbad with her mom and her stepdad.
卡尔斯巴德,那是哪里
Carlsbad. I don't know where that is.
在加利福尼亚,大概四小时的车程
It's in California. It's like four hours from here.
美不胜收,鲜花遍地,还有忘情海滩
Beautiful. Flowers everywhere. Beaches.
而我的想法与此完全相反
Pretty much the exact opposite where I'm coming from.
听起来不错
Sounds lovely.
一般般吧
It is.
盒子里是什么?
What's in the case?
精心制♥作♥的餐具
Stateoftheart cutlery.
你是个卖♥♥餐具的,是的
You're a knife salesman. I am.
为什么不试着做笔买♥♥卖♥♥呢?
Figure why not try and make a sale
在我等待加油的时候
while I'm waiting.
我不需要新餐具
I'm not in the market for new knives.
没有人需要
Nobody is.
这样吧,我把咖啡喝完
Tell you what. I'll finish my coffee.
我会拿出全套装备
I'll do my whole kit and caboodle.
也许你会改变想法
And maybe you'll let me change your mind.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好的
Okay.
想看看菜单吗?
You wanna take a look at a menu?
不用了,谢谢,我们的菜品很有名的
No, thank you. We're famous for our pie.
是的,我看到过一些报道
Yeah, I saw something about that.
我并不这么认为
I don't think I've ever had ru... ru... rub...
大黄派
Rhubarb.
对,谢谢,现在吃的话太早了
Yeah, Thank you. No, it's too early for pie.
也许可以带一块,作为你女儿的生日礼物
Well, maybe take a piece to go. For your daughter's birthday.
没问题
Oh, okay. Great.
你从哪里来的?
Where are you coming in from?
哦,那你呢?
Oh, all over. How about you?
我本地人
I'm from right here.
你女儿叫什么名字?萨拉
What's your daughter's name? Sarah.
萨拉?
SARA?
还有报纸吗?
SARAH. You got a newspaper back there?
有的,不过是昨天的,没关系
Sure. It's yesterday's though. That's fine.
谢谢,太棒了
Mm. Thank you. Oh, that's great.
希望你女儿喜欢
Hope she likes it.
你有孩子吗?
You have kids?
没有,我和我丈夫无法生育
Nope. My husband and I weren't blessed with that gift.
对不起,没关系
I'm sorry. Don't be.
如果你想打电♥话♥
Well, if you wanna use the telephone,
告诉你的女儿,可能要迟到了
let your daughter know you might be running late,
电♥话♥在那边
it's right over there.
好的,谢谢
Okay. Thank you. Sure.
嘿,小伙子,呃
Hey, boy. Uh...
这里没油了
These pumps outta gas
在等运油车过来
so I'm waiting for the fuel truck to get here.
马上就到
Should be here any minute.
我们在赶路,伙计
We really got somewhere to be, guy.
真的没油了吗?
You ain't got no cans in there?
有很多空油罐
We got plenty of cans in there,
确实没有一滴油了
but we ain't got nothing to go in them.
欢迎你去隔壁的餐厅等等
You're welcome to go next door to the diner
加油车来了再说
and wait till the fuel truck shows up.
那我们就在下一站加满油,谢谢
We'll just fill up at the next stop. Thanks.
除非你还能跑100英里
Well, unless you got enough gas to get you a 100 miles.
很不幸,在加油车来之前,只能等着
Unfortunately, you're stuck here till the truck shows up.
那我们就在餐厅等吧
Then I guess we'll wait at the diner.
我真想把那玩意儿拿下来
Man, I'll just take that shit off.
不行
Naw, don't.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去餐厅,喝杯咖啡
I'm going in the diner. I'm gonna get some coffee.
在加油车来之前,我们就待在车里
We're staying in the car till that truck gets here.
认真的吗?我是认真的
You serious? I'm serious.
车里比魔鬼的老二还热
It's hotter than the devil's dick in this car.
没人会认出我们
Ain't anybody gonna recognize us out here.
你不知道,他们可能在吹着空调等我们
You don't know that. I know they probably got AC.
这可能是我们最后一杯像样的咖啡
This might be the last decent cup of coffee we have
在未来的几个月
for the next few months.
老兄,谁知道墨西哥人
Man, who knows what kind of gypsy juice
喝的是什么吉普赛果汁呢?
they got down in Mexico?
里面的咖啡可能来自墨西哥
Coffee in there is probably from Mexico.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
我们待在车里
We're staying in the car.
老兄,放松点,好吗?
Man. Lighten up, would you?
妈的
Fuck.
早上好,你好吗?哦,你好
Morning. How we doing? Oh, howdy.
你在等加油车吗?是的,女士
You waiting on that fuel truck? Yes, ma'am.
随便坐吧
Well, sit anywhere you like.
要喝点咖啡吗?
Can I get you some coffee?
来两杯
Yeah. Two, please.
要奶油吗?不,只要黑咖啡
Cream? No, just black.
狗♥娘♥养♥的,这里更热
Sonofabitch, it's hotter in here.
哦,谢谢你,亲爱的
Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
嘿,你介意帮我们一个忙吗?
Hey, you mind doing us a favor
打开空调可以吗?
and turning on the AC or something?
对不起,空调坏了
Sorry, but the AC's on the fritz.
你们想吃点什么吗?
You boys interested in something to eat?
不了,晚点再说,谢谢
No. Maybe later. Thanks.
好的,随时等候
Okay. Just let me know. Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥好极了,空调坏了
Fucking great. AC's not working.
该死的加油车最好快点到
That goddamn fuel truck better get here soon.
如果没有加油车呢?
And if it doesn't?
那就去开那混♥蛋♥的车
We'll take that asshole's car.
电影精选列表