萨德
Thad...
我说了不许带玩具去爷爷家
I said no toys at Grandfather's.
但今天是圣诞节
But it's Christmas.
住手
Stop it!
爸爸
Hey, Dad!
萨德 你不能总是找别人哭诉
Thad, you can't go crying to other people all the time.
男人需要知道什么时候该捍卫自己
A man needs to know when to stand up for himself.
亲爱的魔法不是真的球
Dear Magic-Isn't-Real Ball,
萨德会长大成男人吗
will Thad ever be a man?
扎心
Ouch.
"前景不理想"
"Outlook not so good."
你弄坏了
You broke it.
爸爸 希德
Dad? Sid?
谁来救救我
Someone help me!
救命
Help!
有人吗
Hello?
萨德斯
Thaddeus.
萨德斯·希瓦那
Thaddeus Sivana.
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我是巫师议会的最后一位成员
I am the last of the Council of Wizards.
发誓要保护王国免受七♥宗♥罪♥的危害
Sworn to protect the realms from the Seven Deadly Sins.
但是年复一年
But years have passed,
我日渐虚弱
and I grow weak.
所以我在寻找一名继承者
That is why I seek a champion
来继承我的魔法
to inherit my magic.
你想让我施法吗
You want me to do magic?
只要有这个
With this,
我的力量都将归你所有
all of my powers will become yours.
但是首先
But first...
你必须证明你拥有至纯之心
you must demonstrate that you're pure of heart
和强韧的精神
and strong in spirit.
他撒谎
He lies.
别做他的继承者
Don't be his champion.
我们可以给你力量
We can give you power.
拿走眼睛
Take the eye.
拿走
Take it.
你父亲觉得你软弱
Your father thinks you're weak.
让他看看你的力量
Show him your power.
拿走眼睛
Take the eye.
不
No!
怎么 怎么回事
What? What happened?
只有至纯之心才能抵挡住他们的诱惑
Only the purest of hearts can resist their temptations.
但是你
But you,
你永远不配
you will never be worthy.
等等
Wait.
-我可以的 我发誓 -什么
- I'm good enough, I swear! - What?
让我回去
Let me back in!
冷静点 萨德
Calm down, Thad!
不要开门 住手
Don't open the door! Stop it!
-冷静点 -别闹了
- Calm down. - Stop!
我要杀了你 你这个小疯子
I'm gonna kill you, you little freak!
别...
Stop...
我刚刚还在那里
I... I was just there.
-那男人 那巫师带我进了一座城♥堡♥ -住口
- This man, this wizard, he took me to a castle and... - Stop.
住口 给我住口
Stop! Stop it!
你这个可怜可悲的小混♥蛋♥
You miserable, whiny, little shit!
你差点害死我们
You could have killed us!
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?
你没事的
You're okay.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
都是你干的
You did this.
都是你干的
You did this!
不 爸爸
No. Dad.
你的魔法越来越弱
Your magic grows weak.
很快你就无法压制我们了
Soon, you won't be able to contain us.
寻觅咒
Seeking Spell,
为我找寻值得拥有力量的人
find me one soul who is worthy.
不管需要花多久
No matter how long it takes.
天哪 警♥察♥叔叔
Holy moly! The boys in blue!
见到你们真是太好了
Sure glad to see you.
我一看到就报♥警♥了
I called as soon as I saw.
他们在里面
They're in there.
待在这儿
You stay here.
警♥察♥
Police!
我看到他们躲在里面
I saw 'em hide back in there.
-警♥察♥ 我们要进来了 -警♥察♥
- Police, coming in! - Police!
-这里没人 -什么意思
- There's nobody here. - What do you mean?
-这是个橱柜 -你们还真信啊
- It's a closet. - You really bought that, huh?
不不不
No, no, no!
住手 住手 住手
Stop, stop, stop!
赶紧打开 小子
Open this up right now, kid.
这是联邦重罪 小子 你不能这么做
That's a federal offense, kid. You can't do that!
不要上那辆车
Do not go in that car.
快点把门打开 拜托
Come on, open the door. Please.
拜托了
Please, come on.
快点打开
Open this, right now!
很好 很好笑
Very good, very funny.
很好笑 太好了 真好笑
Very funny. That's great. That's hilarious.
地址 霍夫曼街21号♥
城市 费城
调度中心 劳尔伍德商业中心需要增援
Dispatch, we need backup at the Laurelwood shopping center, please.
调度中心 取消请求
Dispatch, cancel that request.
有个小子偷了我们的对讲机
Some kid stole our walkie-talkies.
对讲机 你几岁啊
Walkie-talkies? How old are you?
不不不
No, no, no.
那是我的午餐 小子
That's my lunch, kid!
巴特森小姐
Miss Batson...
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
不 天啊
No. Gosh.
是我 比利
It's me. It's Billy.
好了
Okay.
我想要那只老虎
I want the tiger.
我知道 亲爱的 但妈妈并不擅长这个
I know, honey, I know. But Mom's not exactly going pro here.
我们射中了一个
We got one!
但我想要一只老虎
But I wanted a tiger.
但这才是真正的大奖 宝贝 看
But this is the real prize, baby. See?
这可以让你受用一生
You can use that your whole life.
你总是能找到你要走的路
You'll always find your way.
我不能弄丢那个球
I can't let the ball get away.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
你跟谁一起来的 小家伙
Who are you with, bud?
他说他叫比利·巴特森
Yeah, he says it's Billy Batson.
别担心 孩子
Don't worry, kid.
她肯定很快就会来找你的
I'm sure she'll come looking before too long, okay?
父母一定会来的
They always do.
妈妈 我回家了
Mom, I'm home.
哪位
Yes?
你是蕾切尔·巴特森吗
Yeah, uh, is this Rachel Batson?
谁啊
Who's asking?
实际上...
Yeah, see, the thing is...
我觉得你是我妈妈
I think you're my mom.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
非得拿走我的午餐是吧
Just had to take my lunch, huh?
给我留了点薯条吗
You save me any fries?
电影精选列表