宁静的人生
A QUIET LIFE
下个月,卡帕尼亚
Next month, from Campania,
会运送两万吨♥垃圾
20 thousand tons of refuse will be transferred
到巴比山珊姆市的焚烧炉
to the incinerator at Biebesheim.
黑森州地方长官
Hessen regional president
迈克尔·里克特
Michael Richter,
承诺这批垃圾
assures the refuse will be converted
被用作工业原料
to materials for industrial use.
仅有一小部分垃圾
Only a small portion of the refuse
被送进焚烧炉…
is destined for the incinerators...
爱德华多,你闻到臭味了吗?
Eduardo, don't you smell a stink?
什么臭味? - 像煤气似的
What stink? - Smells like gas.
挪开点
Move over.
他长的挺好看的,不是吗? - 嗯
A looker, isn't he? - Yeah.
还有吗? - 等等
Any left? - Wait.
出什么事了? - 快跑!
What was that? - Run!
快跑!
Run!
走楼梯!
Take the stairs!
这里全乱套了
All hell broke loose.
现在还不知道
Can't explain now.
当然,都挺好的
Sure, it's all okay.
让老爸接电♥话♥?
Put Dad on?
叫醒他
Yeah, wake him up.
让他打给我,我们最好推迟行动
Have him call me, we'd better put it off.
你在找什么? - 没什么
What are you lookin' for? - Nothing.
你为什么这么快就打电♥话♥?
Why did you have to call so fast?
有区别吗? - 大了去了!
What's the difference? - Gigantic!
旅馆爆♥炸♥是我的错吗?
Is it my fault the hotel blew up?
喂?
Hello?
我还好,旅馆出了点状况
I'm okay, but there was a problem at the hotel.
爆♥炸♥了
An explosion.
现在警♥察♥在这
The cops are here now,
我们会重新组织的
we gotta reorganize.
我们会推迟两个星期!
We push it up two weeks!
他有话和你说
He wants to talk to you.
马里奥吗?
Mario?
对,我们确实蠢极了
You're right, we were jerks.
明白
I know.
明白!
I know!
我会找个安全地方休整一下
I'll find a safe place, relax,
我们不会搞砸的
we won't mess around.
好,不留下任何文件
No documents, okay.
他想打电♥话♥给你哥 - 因为我蠢呗!
He wanted to call your brother. - 'Cause I'm the idiot son!
你在找什么?
What's it you're lookin' for?
睡你的,我们会去威斯巴登
Sleep, we'll be going to Wiesbaden.
为什么?
Why?
我在那里有认识的人
I might have backing there.
你好,达·罗萨里奥饭店
Hotel-Restaurant da Rosario, hello.
你好,米勒女士
Yes, Mrs. Mueller,
我丈夫本该来了
my husband should have come.
我们马上到
We'll be right there.
用红桌布
Use the red tablecloths.
但是罗萨里奥先生说…
But Mr. Rosario said...
我说用红的!
And I say red!
老竹,见到罗萨里奥了吗?
Bamboo, have you seen Rosario?
克劳迪奥,我发誓今天一定开除你!
I swear to God, Claudio, you're out of here tonight!
你要是愿意,我现在就走
If you like, I'll go now.
学校打电♥话♥催了
The school called.
我不再招意大利人,全要越南人!
No more Italians, all Vietnamese!
你得去接马赛厄斯
You have to go get Mathias.
我忘了,你能去吗?
I forgot, can you?
我得安排五十四个位子
I have to set 54 places.
我得烹饪这只野猪
And I have to cook the boar.
我们很愿意你不在这
We'd like it if you go.
好吧
Okay.
把螃蟹化冻
Thaw the crabs.
野猪配螃蟹吗? - 不可以吗?
Doing wild boar with crab? - It's forbidden?
在饭店里的确不可以
In real restaurants, it is.
老竹,把螃蟹化冻
Bamboo, thaw the crabs.
他说什么就是什么
Do everything he says.
他根本就不说话!
He doesn't even talk!
做得不错! - 从不做事的
Good for him! - Never does a fucking thing.
老竹从不做事! - 你就做事儿吗?
Bamboo, never a fucking thing! - 'Cause you do, huh?
多丽丝,换成蓝的,不要红的
Doris, no red, all blue.
换成蓝的…
All blue...
你好,米勒女士
Hello, Mrs. Mueller.
学校半小时前就放学了
School got out half an hour ago.
对的
You're right.
如果你不能准时来
If you can't get here on time
就申请坐校车吧
apply for the school bus.
好的…
You're right...
有空来饭店坐坐
Stop by the restaurant sometime.
干嘛?
What for?
吃个晚饭
For dinner.
祝您开心
Good day.
这个婊♥子♥!
Bitch!
我迟到都怪克劳迪奥
It's Claudio's fault I'm late.
他跟我做了十年!
He's been working with me for 10 years!
记得他什么时候来的吗?
Remember when he came?
不记得
No.
对了,你还没出生呢
Right, you weren't born yet.
我可以和卢卡斯一起坐校车
I can take the bus with Lucas.
我喜欢来接你!
I like coming to pick you up!
但你总是迟到 - 没有总是
But you always come late. - Not always.
通常 - 好吧,通常
Often. - Okay, often.
这次是克劳迪奥的错
But this time it's Claudio's fault.
我雇佣意大利人,帮助他们
I'm wrong, I hire Italians, I help them,
相信他们,但是毫无益处
I trust them and it doesn't work out.
这儿这他妈冷啊
It's damned freezin'.
你在找什么? - 猜猜?
What are you lookin' at? - Your guess?
我们总是坐轮渡去对岸吗?
We always gotta take the ferry to get to the other side?
我想知道我们在哪,你看这片海啊
I have to see where the fuck we are, just watch the sea.
你管这叫海啊!
You call this a sea!
多丽丝?
Doris?
他们没有开胃菜
They have no starters.
好
Okay.
螃蟹配野猪! - 德国人什么都吃的
Crab with wild boar! - They're German, they eat anything.
你有了餐馆就可以自己做主了
When you own a restaurant, you can decide.
你要敢在丹尼利做这个,会被打跑的
Try it at the Danieli, they'd kick you out.
我可以让你现在就走 - 你洗手了吗?
For me, you can get out now. - Your nails clean?
你还在这里?
You still here?
两个意大利人找你
Two Italians are asking for you.
拉索先生?
Mr. Russo?
螃蟹配野猪…我要叫工商局的来
Wild boar and crab... I'll call the inspectors in.
我好怕怕!满意了吗? - 好吧
I'm shakin'! This okay? - Yeah, better.
拉索先生?
Mr. Russo?
干嘛?
What is it?
我要怎么回复那两个意大利人?
What do I tell the two Italians?
随便
Whatever you want.
他们说是你的朋友
They say they're your friends.
让他们等着
Let them wait.
这个怎么样? - 我服了!
Is this okay? - I give up!
把野猪送过去! - 吃完螃蟹就不想别的了!
Take the boar in! - After the crab, nothing goes in!
别把肉丸打散了,雷娜特呢?
Don't break my balls. Renate?
我太太呢?
Where's my wife?
没见到
Haven't seen her.
越南佬说话啦!
The Vietcong spoke!
在前台
At the reception desk.
为什么? - 她在跟意大利人说话
Why? - She's talking to the Italians.
这尝起来像生木头 - 我觉得不错
This tastes like raw wood. - It's good.